Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2019 5:43 PM

Aug 2017
I kinda hate inuyashiki because it's so sad( i only watched 5 or 10 mins of episode 1 and I cried a lot lol)
"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever."

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 5, 2019 5:46 PM

Oct 2013
First to mind is Madoka Magica
could mention others I guess but the hatred has decreased with time so could only speak of past hatred if would need to mention more
Aug 5, 2019 5:46 PM

Oct 2017
LOL!

well any anime 'bout lolis :v sorry , it's boring
Aug 5, 2019 5:48 PM

Jul 2017
You hate it cause it's sad? Isn't that a good thing lol?

Imma just name a few off the bat

Citrus
School Days
Kuzu no Honkai
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi san
Suzuka
Mahou Shoujo Site
Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria
Asobi Asobase

As for ones that I really dislike but wouldn't go as far as to say hate:

Nichijou
Just Because
Kino's Journey
Hanebado
idolm@ster
Love Live
Short_CircutAug 5, 2019 8:45 PM
Aug 5, 2019 5:58 PM

Jun 2014
Certainly.

I hate pretty much everything Rumiko Takahashi has created, and I also hated "The iDOLM@STER," and "Ensemble Stars."

Aug 5, 2019 6:16 PM

Feb 2016
Tokou ghoul.
SAO.
Captain tsubasa.
Naruto.
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
Aug 5, 2019 6:29 PM

Dec 2015
Fushigi Yuugi.
The plotarmor, it's worse then SAO's.

Ladyspo.
Hate is a strong word, but this is more then worst show ever created.

Revisions.
Got the worst main character ever created.
To find a main character worse then Daisuke Doujima will be hard.
If I need to pick one, out of the three, this one win for sure

Aug 5, 2019 6:30 PM

Dec 2015
Idol anime because they're creepy as fuck.

Aldnoah.Zero because it's a total trainwreck and one of the worst shows I've ever seen and somehow no one else notices. I realize that people probably have legitimate reasons to like it, but it's infuriating when you hate a show so much but people regularly classify it among the ranks of your favorite shows, like when people mention Aldnoah.Zero in the same breath as Eureka Seven or Gurren Lagann.

Highschool of the Dead. I used to be pretty indifferent towards it, even enjoying parts of it, until all of Youtube somehow collectively decided it was a masterpiece and made videos defending it as a great and smartly executed ecchi show, which it just isn't in any way. It's trashy, edgy nonsense, and the praise for it retroactively made me hate it more.

Golden Time and Ao Haru Ride, for being some of the laziest co-opting of Shoujo tropes I have ever witnessed, and being terrible on top of that. A little of the same thing as Aldnoah.Zero, with being compared to shows like Toradora.
Dropping your favorite show
Aug 5, 2019 6:35 PM

Feb 2018
Well, if an anime manages to convey those feelings to the point of making you cry, then it's a good thing (I don't know, I'm just saying).
Aug 5, 2019 6:38 PM
Feb 2017
If there's one anime that I'm certain history could've done just great without, it's Kill Me Baby.
Aug 5, 2019 6:43 PM

Jan 2018
Prepare your pitchforks.

While I feel that these shows (usually) have some saving grace to them, whether it be the art, occasional humor, etc., I pretty much hate:

KonoSuba
Fate UBW
Chuunibyou
FLCL
Koe no Katachi
Zankyou no Terror
Angel Beats
NGNL
Kara no Kyokai

Edit: Hate's a strong word! I threw it around pretty carelessly before, but just to clarify: I strongly dislike these shows, but I don't actually hate them with every fiber of my being or anything to that extreme. Lol
GreyleafAug 7, 2019 2:52 AM

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Aug 5, 2019 6:48 PM
Jun 2016
@Greyleaf I would disagree with some of your selections but I understand where you're coming from.

I personally dislike school days, SAO, wolf girl and black prince (basically stockholm syndrome the anime), the 2nd season of black butler, CLANNAD, mirai nikki, tokyo ghoul root A.
Aug 5, 2019 6:55 PM

Jun 2019
Hate is a strong word. I really don't like the anime i put below though. I can understand why people would like them, and they do have good things about them.
-Inuyasha
-SAO
-Tokyo ghoul (specifically root A)
-No game no life
-Soul Eater
-Angel beats
-Devilman Crybaby
-Death Note
-Code Geass
-Mirai Nikki
-Blue Exorcist
No anime is non-canon. Non-canon is canon, but on a different world line.
Aug 5, 2019 7:03 PM

Dec 2018
Blend-S and Akkun to Kanojo are the ones that really rubbed me the wrong way. Not sure if I'd use the word hate though.
Aug 5, 2019 7:07 PM

Oct 2017
i hate shield hero because i felt tricked by the opening episodes. i actually believed it wasn't going to be a total power fantasy.
Aug 5, 2019 7:09 PM

Jul 2007
Not hate, but I dislike:

One Punch Man
Attack on Titan
Cowboy Bebop
Seven Deadly Sins
Appleseed
Devilman Crybaby
Overlord
Sengoku Basara
K-On
Miyazaki/Ghibli movies

Surely someone will be triggered.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Aug 5, 2019 7:13 PM

Jul 2009
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Mind Game
Rokka no Yuusha
Blame! Movie
Nothing in this world lasts forever, and it´s time you accept that.
It's better to not cling to these things that you will eventually lose.
Aug 5, 2019 7:18 PM
Jan 2017
DanMachi is the only anime that I feel genuine hatred towards.
Aug 5, 2019 7:27 PM

Dec 2015
Nine-TailedJosh said:
DanMachi is the only anime that I feel genuine hatred towards.

Respectable. I don't hate it myself, but it's so much in the vein of the kinds of things that I can feel genuine vitriol for that I'm surprised I don't hate it.
Dropping your favorite show
Aug 5, 2019 7:33 PM
Jul 2018
a few come to my mind:

SAO
SNK
Chobits
kaicho wa maid-sama
tonari no kaibutsu kun

Those I completely hate. I dislike fireforce for getting my hopes up and then dissapointing me but I don't feel anyway towards it I guess

Aug 5, 2019 7:55 PM

Jun 2016
Hate is a strong word. I would usually just "dislike" an anime and that's it.

But Ousama Game? Oh boy do I hate it. I can't even call it my guilty pleasure. I was surprised I even completed the thing.

Compared to the list of shows listed above, I think this is in its own category haha.
Aug 5, 2019 9:15 PM
Bored

Apr 2018
Citrus is the only anime that I really hate, I get annoyed just by seeing advertisements for it on CR
Aug 5, 2019 9:28 PM

Oct 2017
I absolutely hate Mondaiji tachi something.. This thing.

I also dislike Ergo Proxy , Tokyo Ghoul (even though i really love the manga) and Gantz.
Aug 5, 2019 9:32 PM

Jun 2019
I wouldn't say I hate any anime. If I started watching it in the first place then that suggests I'm at the very least interested in its premise. Further, the anime I have the strongest negative feelings about are not one entire series, but more seasons of certain series, individual episodes, or a collection/arc of episodes.

I really didn't share the love for the last third or so of Neon Genesis Evangelion, found myself more annoyed and disgusted watching it than finding it either insightful or entertaining, and it palpably soured my feelings on the series as a whole.

Also strongly disliked the second seasons of Shingeki no Kyojin and Spice and Wolf.

I won't say I hate any of these series as either the first season or the series overall has a good to decent-middling rating and assessment from me, but watching the mentioned parts specifically are as bored and pissed I've ever been watching anime, and I am not an easily bored person at all.
Aug 5, 2019 9:36 PM

Aug 2015
Fairy Tail (probably the worst famous shonen ever)
Midori (don't even look for it, it is gross)
Saikano (the one of the robot girl)
Hentai ouji to warawanai neko (probably the worst MC ever)
Accel World (nevermind, this is the worst MC ever)
Blood C (this is just terrible)
Pakumen-Aug 5, 2019 9:51 PM
Aug 5, 2019 10:16 PM

Aug 2018
Cowboy Bebop
That's pretty much it.
Aug 6, 2019 1:56 PM

Dec 2017
Bleach, school days, domestic na kanojo, citrus.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Aug 6, 2019 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Shingeki no Kyojin.
Free!
Boku no Pico Academia.
Oyasumi Punpun (Manga)
Shinmai Maou no Titsment.
Yurine!!! On Ice.
And some few others.
Aug 6, 2019 2:17 PM
Dec 2016
Ive seen some REALLY BAD anime. But I hate none of them. That's because they are BAD and nothing else.
I may only hate myself for finishing some of them because time is precious... but in reality idfc.
Maybe there is an anime i'll be watching in the future that goes against anything I life for and thus I'll hat it. But even then it could actually be really good.
Aug 6, 2019 2:29 PM

Oct 2017
Tsurezure Children annoyed me the entire duration. I wanted to facepalm the whole time because it was so cheesy and the girls were all so pushy, getting into love too soon and with the weirdest and unrealistic of portrayals of true love. It. Was. Painful.
Aug 6, 2019 2:34 PM
Feb 2018
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (and its sequel), but also the ufotable Fate UBW series. At least UBW isn't outright offensive in its theming, just devoid of any and also... unfathomably dumb.

Here's a show I highly enjoy that few others seem to like: Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. I have a review explaining why.
Aug 6, 2019 2:38 PM

Apr 2016
I don’t hate any anime. Hate is a strong feeling and honestly I think that hate an anime is kinda a stupid thing. There are some anime that I don’t like but I don’t hate any of them becouse hate something is an hard thing and anime couldn’t never be subjects of something so important.
This is my opinion, sorry if I make some mistake with english.
Aug 6, 2019 2:41 PM
Sep 2018
Greyleaf said:
Prepare your pitchforks.

While I feel that these shows (usually) have some saving grace to them, whether it be the art, occasional humor, etc., I pretty much hate:

KonoSuba
Fate UBW
Chuunibyou
FLCL
Koe no Katachi
Zankyou no Terror
Angel Beats
NGNL
Kara no Kyokai

any reasoning behind not liking a silent voice?
Aug 6, 2019 2:42 PM
Sep 2018
just to name a few:

naruto
akame ga kill
happy sugar life
fairy tail
Aug 6, 2019 2:43 PM

Jun 2012
Kyoukai no Kanata
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Aug 6, 2019 2:53 PM

Jan 2018
@prophet_dan @Mayo_Ryuu

I could go on about why I dislike the film for quite a while, but then I'm sure someone will come at me with, "You just took all your reasons from Detective's 3-point review on the Koe no Katachi page." Instead, I'll just say to go read that review. I agree with about 95% of what he says. The only real difference in our opinions is that I thought the art was pretty nice.

I have no disdain toward people who like the movie, of course, but I just couldn't really dig it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GreyleafAug 6, 2019 3:20 PM

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges

Aug 6, 2019 2:57 PM

Jun 2019
Only one anime I’ve ever actually hated and it was Scums Wish. Absolute shit show of an anime.
Aug 6, 2019 3:01 PM

Jun 2019
@Greyleaf

Hating kara no kyoukai is illegal. If I were you, I would sleep with an open eye in case some intruder breaks into your house.
Aug 6, 2019 3:05 PM
May 2014
A few, yes. Some that come to mind are:

- Amnesia
- Angel Sanctuary / Tenshi Kinryouku
- Brother's Conflict
- Hatsukoi Monster
- Inu x Boku SS
- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
- Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji / Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Aug 6, 2019 3:11 PM

Sep 2014
Ehh, hate is a strong word. If there are shows I genuinely hate, it will be Shitgatsu and Nagi no Asukara. The first especially so. It tries to pass some fucked up dynamics as good and in general is a very frustrating experience, which is a shame because it can look really fucking pretty at times. The other is the perfect example of how not to do melodrama. It also happens to have some good visuals, though not as impressive. Wasted.
Aug 6, 2019 3:15 PM

Feb 2017
I don't think I hate any anime, yet. Closest would be Tokyo Ghoul Root A and Tokyo Ghoul re
Aug 6, 2019 3:23 PM

Jan 2018
Ryougine said:
@Greyleaf

Hating kara no kyoukai is illegal. If I were you, I would sleep with an open eye in case some intruder breaks into your house.

Hey now, I even said "Prepare your pitchforks" before I listed the shows off. I'm expecting plenty of death threats. ;)

"
― Jorge Luis Borges

Aug 6, 2019 3:35 PM

Oct 2015
Greyleaf said:
@prophet_dan @Mayo_Ryuu

I could go on about why I dislike the film for quite a while, but then I'm sure someone will come at me with, "You just took all your reasons from Detective's 3-point review on the Koe no Katachi page." Instead, I'll just say to go read that review. I agree with about 95% of what he says. The only real difference in our opinions is that I thought the art was pretty nice.

I have no disdain toward people who like the movie, of course, but I just couldn't really dig it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+1 for Koe no Katachi. I don't actually hate it, but it's probably the show with the biggest disparity between my experience and the consensus's. On all of the other shows I dislike more than Koe no Katachi, there are great many people who'd back me up. In this one though, nope. I think that Detective's review is very concise and on-point.
Aug 6, 2019 3:36 PM

Mar 2016
I'm sure in the moment there were times when I really hated something, but how does that feeling persist? I can't think of anything I've seen that I could describe in terms of 'hatred' right now. Severe dislike at most, but I know I'll never touch the show again so I just don't think about it.
Aug 6, 2019 5:49 PM
Oct 2018
No. I love all anime. Only evil people hate.
--
Aug 6, 2019 5:51 PM
Jul 2019
90% of all anime. Probably more knowing myself.
Aug 6, 2019 6:26 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I have yet to come across an anime that I genuinely hate (closest would be The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but thats only because of the protagonist). There are still anime that I dislike or don’t care for though.
Aug 6, 2019 6:34 PM

Dec 2010
Gintama and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Aug 6, 2019 6:36 PM

Aug 2009
...Nothing?

Me being okay with DxD (for the time being) has taken away my hate power.

Aug 6, 2019 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
There's only one series that I can say I genuinely dislike with a passion. Netsuzou TRap.

I'm an absolute yuri fangirl, and suffice to say, this series is the perfect example of every bad thing the genre has to offer. I could go on and on about it, but I'll sum it up by saying Hotaru is an extremely shitty person, a terrible love interest, and I wasn't satisfied when she and Yuma finally got together. It didn't feel earned and I don't think the characters are nearly stable enough to have a healthy relationship. Mostly Hotaru. Fuck her.

(I don't care if McFuckboy was an abusive dickbag, that doesn't mean I'm gonna love and root for the chick who lies to, manipulates, back-stabs, and borderline rapes Yuma several times.)

Granted I did drop the anime halfway through, I did nearly finish the manga. Which was saved at least somewhat by it's... *passable* art. But... ugh.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 3 hours ago

9 by Luchipher-Zen »»
7 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

31 by WatchTillTandava »»
23 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Yesterday

56 by RantingMarauder »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - Yesterday

18 by Daviljoe193 »»
46 minutes ago

» peak piece

Cyborgium - Mar 28

6 by SnipeStrike »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.