Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 115 Discussion

Aug 4, 4:02 PM
SoL Enthusiast

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Char will probably pick Romio for the first dance. Gonna be interesting.
:)

Aug 4, 5:51 PM

damn, wonder how it'll go next chapter

Aug 4, 8:23 PM

The poor Royal Envoy who had to mimic Char in her letter...

Aug 4, 11:17 PM
Dessssy said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Looks like Char will probably pick Romio for the first dance. Gonna be interesting.

yep I'm 100% sure this is going to happen too, and then Romio will deny and make a huge fuss about it

Aug 5, 10:22 AM

what’s next Romio’s gonna be chosen?

Aug 7, 5:57 AM

maxdergottlicher said:
Dessssy said:

yep I'm 100% sure this is going to happen too, and then Romio will deny and make a huge fuss about it

Well I don't want spoiled that statement about Char to choose Romio for the first dance.
But I give some a "hint message" that there will a biggest reason why Char choose Romio for first dance...

Here is a hint message from the Princess Char:
Modified by PersiaJuliet23, Aug 7, 6:05 AM

Aug 18, 2:17 AM
Funny chapter, glad they didn't just end the arc with Turkish immediately. I still want more :(

But it seems it's going to end after the Debutante Ball...

Sep 7, 3:30 PM

what a great turn of events tho just straight after intense and heavy chapter, they just put that comedic things of Char guard mimicking her, that was really hilarious.

Now i wonder what is her plan on Romio in the ball ?, did she'll pick him as her dance partner to show the whole world that west and touwa shouldn't be resisting each other? or she'll pick Juliet to make him jelly? haha let's see..

Preview MangaManga Store