Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Initium Iter Episode 1 Discussion

Sep 24, 11:50 AM

UltraLungs said:
So I’m only up to the 4th singularity, would I be fine watching this & the anime that’s about to come out?
Yeah you will be fine.
Modified by ssjokg, Sep 24, 11:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 5, 9:24 AM

Well a short summary of the events and Mash backstory.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Oct 5, 3:59 PM
Pnbn said:
Piromysl said:

Same question, if I may.

The episode is up on Wakanim SC

Also on GoGoAnime1

Oct 5, 7:00 PM

I don't understand why Marisbury Animusphere had to kill himself, that was awfully vague and very intriguing. I hope the main series will tell us more about it.

Roman really is a great guy, I liked how he took care of Mash and taught her the way of the world. That was truly beautiful, it made me wish they were the real partners in the story. The chemistry was truly there, but I don't hate her partnership with Ritsuka though.

I watched this special, so that I can watch the series in a good manner!
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Oct 5, 11:10 PM

Quite decent introductory episode for what's to come in Babylonia. Honestly, I have never played the mobile game so I only can based my opinions on the anime adaptations but so far, I think this Special managed to portray Mash's initial character development in a quite satisfying way without it feeling confusing or rushed.

Also, I'm starting to understand why so many people like Romani. The episode was mostly about Mash's origins but I really appreciate the bits of info we received of him.

7/10 - Now, I just hope Ritsuka/Gudao can be more likeable in Babylonia because I found his character rather bland in the "First Order" OVA.

Oct 5, 11:39 PM

lihle808 said:
I don't understand why Marisbury Animusphere had to kill himself, that was awfully vague and very intriguing. I hope the main series will tell us more about it.

Yeah that caught even players off guard.

We still wait to find out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 6, 9:08 AM
Do i need to watch Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom before watching this? But i already watched Fate/Grand Order: First Order ty

Oct 6, 9:10 AM

sn0w_m0chi said:
Do i need to watch Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom before watching this? But i already watched Fate/Grand Order: First Order ty
No.

That is set AFTER Babylonia and 5 more chapters of the game.It is an anime only prologue for Part 2 of the story.

Oct 6, 12:30 PM

Mashu too precious, also loved that badass Mash in the beginning.

Oct 6, 4:21 PM

ssjokg said:
lihle808 said:

Yeah that caught even players off guard.

We still wait to find out.

There are theories but are all connected to Cosmos in the Lostbelt.
Modified by Thess, Oct 6, 4:26 PM

Oct 7, 4:08 AM
great quality as cloverworks is.
First half gave a lot to characterization of Romani & Mash. only saw firstorder so other stuff im kinda lost.
There was a lot of shared cameos i know from Apocrypha & Melloi tho. Nice Olga's not dead for a 2nd show, but her dad dying was a surprise. With so much hints in Melloi would be nice to have more on the dad & the chaldea in general since he seemed to win one of the HGWs.

Oct 7, 9:13 PM

gophercg said:
great quality as cloverworks is.
First half gave a lot to characterization of Romani & Mash. only saw firstorder so other stuff im kinda lost.
There was a lot of shared cameos i know from Apocrypha & Melloi tho. Nice Olga's not dead for a 2nd show, but her dad dying was a surprise. With so much hints in Melloi would be nice to have more on the dad & the chaldea in general since he seemed to win one of the HGWs.

Olga still died, when you see the recap on Fuyuki, she was killed there (assume First Order events take place there.

Oct 12, 1:46 PM

Meh...could be better.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]