Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Initium Iter Episode 1 Discussion


Sep 24, 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
UltraLungs said:
So I’m only up to the 4th singularity, would I be fine watching this & the anime that’s about to come out?
Yeah you will be fine.
Modified by ssjokg, Sep 24, 11:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 5, 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 875
Well a short summary of the events and Mash backstory.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

 
Oct 5, 3:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 226
Pnbn said:
Piromysl said:


Same question, if I may.


The episode is up on Wakanim SC

Also on GoGoAnime1
 
Oct 5, 7:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 4690
I don't understand why Marisbury Animusphere had to kill himself, that was awfully vague and very intriguing. I hope the main series will tell us more about it.

Roman really is a great guy, I liked how he took care of Mash and taught her the way of the world. That was truly beautiful, it made me wish they were the real partners in the story. The chemistry was truly there, but I don't hate her partnership with Ritsuka though.

I watched this special, so that I can watch the series in a good manner!
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

 
Oct 5, 11:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1940
Quite decent introductory episode for what's to come in Babylonia. Honestly, I have never played the mobile game so I only can based my opinions on the anime adaptations but so far, I think this Special managed to portray Mash's initial character development in a quite satisfying way without it feeling confusing or rushed.

Also, I'm starting to understand why so many people like Romani. The episode was mostly about Mash's origins but I really appreciate the bits of info we received of him.

7/10 - Now, I just hope Ritsuka/Gudao can be more likeable in Babylonia because I found his character rather bland in the "First Order" OVA.
 
Oct 5, 11:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
lihle808 said:
I don't understand why Marisbury Animusphere had to kill himself, that was awfully vague and very intriguing. I hope the main series will tell us more about it.


Yeah that caught even players off guard.

We still wait to find out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 6, 9:08 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 8
Do i need to watch Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom before watching this? But i already watched Fate/Grand Order: First Order ty
 
Oct 6, 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
sn0w_m0chi said:
Do i need to watch Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom before watching this? But i already watched Fate/Grand Order: First Order ty
No.

That is set AFTER Babylonia and 5 more chapters of the game.It is an anime only prologue for Part 2 of the story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 6, 12:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2303
Mashu too precious, also loved that badass Mash in the beginning.
 
Oct 6, 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1008
ssjokg said:
lihle808 said:
I don't understand why Marisbury Animusphere had to kill himself, that was awfully vague and very intriguing. I hope the main series will tell us more about it.


Yeah that caught even players off guard.

We still wait to find out.


There are theories but are all connected to Cosmos in the Lostbelt.
Modified by Thess, Oct 6, 4:26 PM
 
Oct 7, 4:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2783
great quality as cloverworks is.
First half gave a lot to characterization of Romani & Mash. only saw firstorder so other stuff im kinda lost.
There was a lot of shared cameos i know from Apocrypha & Melloi tho. Nice Olga's not dead for a 2nd show, but her dad dying was a surprise. With so much hints in Melloi would be nice to have more on the dad & the chaldea in general since he seemed to win one of the HGWs.

 
Oct 7, 9:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1008
gophercg said:
great quality as cloverworks is.
First half gave a lot to characterization of Romani & Mash. only saw firstorder so other stuff im kinda lost.
There was a lot of shared cameos i know from Apocrypha & Melloi tho. Nice Olga's not dead for a 2nd show, but her dad dying was a surprise. With so much hints in Melloi would be nice to have more on the dad & the chaldea in general since he seemed to win one of the HGWs.


Olga still died, when you see the recap on Fuyuki, she was killed there (assume First Order events take place there.
 
Oct 12, 1:46 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3928
Meh...could be better.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
 
Top
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]