Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 19 Discussion

Aug 4, 6:51 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
.....*tears* ......*waterfall of Tears* T.T..............................YATTA!!!!! YATTTA!!!!!! YATTA YATTA YATTA!!!!!!!!!

I freaking Said that after Adam....Lost...(RESPECT)....Humanity wouldn't Win a Single Round....

THANK A F***ING SPIRITS I WAS SO F***ING WRONG!!!!!! KOJIRO!!!! FREAKING WON!!!!! EFF YEAH!!!!

I should Have Known....there is 12 Fighters....no way this was going to end with 6 Fights.....Great MATCH!!! Tough pity that Poseidon's Personality was truly a Piece of S***....
2/1......Next Match can go either Way...tough I think that Maybe Gods win next round and then Humans get 2 wins in a row after that...

tough somewhat Annoyed that 1st win was in...well Japanese.....well should have expected it somewhat...like hell author would have killed Japan's Representative like that...That other person from Japan might die tough?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

Aug 5, 11:52 AM

I'M TREMBLING RIGHT NOW.

ALL THE SHIVERS DURING THIS CHAPTER.

I CAN NOW SLEEP AT EASE.

Thank you, Sasaki Kojiro. You gave me hope.

Aug 10, 7:18 AM

he finally pulled it off

grats to humanity's greatest loser xD

lets see what fight is next!!

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"