Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 24, 2020 6:46 PM

Aug 2014
Whoa. I just found out about the Razer Viper Mini. It's only $40 too.

https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-viper-mini
https://www.rocketjumpninja.com/products/mouse/razer-viper-mini

I liked the Viper, but it was a bit too large for me. I already have my endgame mouse (Finalmouse Ultralight 2 Cape Town), but I wouldn't mind continuing to try others in the future. The review I linked above says the Viper Mini is nearly as good as the UL2 at a fraction of the price, which is great news for those who use smaller mice.

Oh, and I ended up getting electrical contact cleaner to clean mice (and other things) with. According to some, it's the best solution for removing grease, etc.
Apr 25, 2020 6:10 PM

Nov 2016
razer basilisk v2 its the most expensive one i had so far.I mostly used very cheap 5$~ stuff
Apr 27, 2020 1:46 AM
Dec 2017
Steelseries Rival 110, really like this one. Perfect size, accurate sensor for gaming and the RGB lighting on the wheel and logo looks cool.
Apr 27, 2020 2:04 AM

Jul 2019
I use the touchpad because my laptop is broke and I don't wanna spend my personal money on something my parents could get me
Sep 10, 2022 4:26 AM

Feb 2018
A nice cheap reddragon mouse at 5000dpi. Around 15 monopoly money Thank you taiwan

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Sep 10, 2022 9:43 AM

Aug 2021
Razer Deathadder V2
"Most people talk about killing time while time is killing them. You can outrun everything but you'll never outrun the hands of time. Use it wisely before you expire". - Toonen1988

"Cyberpunk show us the dark side, reveiling the dangerous side effects of the drug of futurism." - Indigo Gaming
Sep 11, 2022 10:44 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Mine is a Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed. Whole lot of buzzwords to justify the price I guess. I had already gone through three different cheaper mice, so I just said fuck it and bought one of the more expensive ones, so I would know that it would last.

@SmugSatoko So far I haven't had any problems with the plastic. Only minor problem is that the scroll wheel click doesn't work.
DreamWindowSep 11, 2022 11:26 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Sep 11, 2022 11:09 AM

Aug 2014
Looks like people rediscovered my thread after a few years. hehe

I currently use a Finalmouse Starlight-12 Phantom S.

An experienced gamer ranked it as the #1 mouse here. As with all Finalmouse drops, it sold out within hours. I bought a new one from eBay for $260. Not cheap...but it's far better than all the other mice I've used. Same shape as the other Finalmouse I mentioned in the first post...but with lots of upgrades. Most notably, the chassis is magnesium, allowing it to be even lighter but significantly stronger. Another benefit of a metal body is that, unlike normal mice, it doesn't get very greasy at all. And on top of that, it's wireless. Nowadays wireless mice can have even lower latency than wired. It only needs to be charged every week or two as well.

I took a pic of it next to my Razer Viper Mini. I like the Razer's effortless optical clicks more...but everything else is better on the Finalmouse.

Although their products are great, their marketing is ridiculous.

StarfireDragon said:
Mine is a Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed. Whole lot of buzzwords to justify the price I guess. I had already gone through three different cheaper mice, so I just said fuck it and bought one of the more expensive ones, so I would know that it would last.

I had a Basilisk once. Liked the shape and features. One of the dealbreakers for me was that the rubber started peeling off in the first few days. It was too heavy too. The one I mentioned above weighs less than half as much, which is a major advantage for FPS along with general use.
SmugSatokoSep 11, 2022 11:14 AM
Sep 11, 2022 11:54 AM

Jun 2011
@SmugSatoko
That is so gaudy. That's why I hate "gamer" branded accessories.
Sep 11, 2022 11:59 AM

Aug 2014
Narmy said:
That is so gaudy. That's why I hate "gamer" branded accessories.

haha. Well, I didn't get it for its looks, but for performance. I'm on my computer for much of the day and this mouse has made my life (and gaming) so much easier. Still, most gaming mice look plainer. I'm partial to the stealth black aesthetic like the one above it.
Sep 13, 2022 9:54 AM

Apr 2010
Steelseries Rival 5. My desk is full of Steelseries stuff XD
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
37 minutes ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
7 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
8 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
8 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.