Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2019 4:40 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Homare is Saburota's daughter? Did we already know that?The talking sharks are somehow the strangest things in this world. Also an explaination for why Saburota did what he did in Kyoto.

Okay but that Yukio reveal was amazing! Especially since it's been setup for a while. Glad we learned what Shima told him. Also using Satan to his advantage was also great. But where does he go from here? I don't understand if he found Rin or not.

Love how much Angel trusts Lightning & some foreshadowing with how Rin's blade is being preserved for later.
Aug 6, 2019 7:33 AM

Oct 2017
What did Lucifer actually (try to) do to Yukio that he went surrounded by flames?
Aug 7, 2019 5:07 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
lostinexistence said:
What did Lucifer actually (try to) do to Yukio that he went surrounded by flames?

I think he was trying to kill him but I don't remember if Lucifer has psychic powers or not.
Aug 12, 2019 2:23 AM
Aug 2018
This is getting better and better, I can't wait to see how things are gonna evolve, especially who exactly Rin, Yukio and Miwa met/where they ended up.
I honestly didn't see Yukio turning up the good guy (is he?), but maybe that's 'cause I never really liked him in the first place

I'm looking forward to how this arc is gonna resolve, especially because I wanna do a back to back reread of it as a whole; monthly releases often have me going back a couple pages on the previous chapter 'cause I don't remember exactly what happened.
Aug 25, 2019 10:21 AM

May 2014
ricksed said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
So Homare is Saburota's daughter? Did we already know that?The talking sharks are somehow the strangest things in this world. Also an explaination for why Saburota did what he did in Kyoto.

Okay but that Yukio reveal was amazing! Especially since it's been setup for a while. Glad we learned what Shima told him. Also using Satan to his advantage was also great. But where does he go from here? I don't understand if he found Rin or not.

Love how much Angel trusts Lightning & some foreshadowing with how Rin's blade is being preserved for later.

Yeah, I also found that last page very confusing.
Aug 29, 2019 5:41 PM
Apr 2019
mangalicker94 said:
ricksed said:

I think Miwa was transported to Rin and maybe the final face of Rin was actually when he saw Miwa - he isn’t seeing Yukio. I think Yukios face on the last page was just for a look of satisfaction. I think, could be wrong.
Sep 16, 2019 7:06 AM

May 2014
AnnaSmashy said:
mangalicker94 said:

I think Miwa was transported to Rin and maybe the final face of Rin was actually when he saw Miwa - he isn’t seeing Yukio. I think Yukios face on the last page was just for a look of satisfaction. I think, could be wrong.

The next chapter gives you the answers you seek. It's out now. ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 145 Discussion

zombiewarrior88 - Nov 3, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 149 Discussion

GrandstarKai - Apr 3

2 by zombiewarrior88 »»
Apr 3, 12:32 PM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by StarZone1 »»
Mar 24, 5:19 AM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by L1ssv_ »»
Mar 23, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 148 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Feb 1

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Feb 6, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.