Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Cardfight!! Vanguard: Zoku Koukousei-hen Episode 13 Discussion

Aug 2, 2019 4:24 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's a good thing they're not making Naoki look like a jobber.

Plus, the battle itself feature plenty of screen time between him and his opponent. One of the better episodes of this arc sof arc imo. At least they didn't super rush this one.

Oct 17, 2019 3:58 PM
Finally got the time to watch the reboot. And something about this episode bugs me. In the big "friends rally behind their friend as he makes the big attack" Naoki attacks using Thunder Break Dragon which has 12000 power. When his vanguard attacked earlier he got a critical and a front trigger. The critical he gave all effects to Thunder Break and the front boosted it as well. So Thunder Break Dragon was sitting at 32000 power for the attack.

Kouji's current vanguard was Blast Monk of the Thundering Foot. Which had 10000 power. When attacked, he put Pulse Monk of the Quaking Foot into the guardian circle. That unit has a shield of 15000. That was the only unit he put in, and I replayed the scene to make sure. My question is, how was a 32000 power attack blocked by only a 25000 power defense?