Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 3, 2019 1:35 PM

Mar 2017
Things I got know from this episode:

1.Saegusa is a pedophile.
2.Sugawara is a weirdo.
3.Izumi is a weirdo.
4.Sugimoto is a tactless and a gross guy.
5.Hongo and sensei is developing an interesting relationship.
6.Sonezaki and Amagi are the cutest couple.
Aug 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Oct 2013
Maybe I'm blind but the animation was fine in this episode.

A couple of shots of Nina looked off but that's it.

It's not a show that relies on animation anyway.
Aug 3, 2019 4:18 PM

Sep 2015
The one Sugawara "likes" is a 70 years old pedophile. Well, that is huge turn off. There score will go down now for sure, I hope so. They tried to save with best girl Sonezaki in the end but that was a impossible mission already.
Aug 3, 2019 5:26 PM

Oct 2012
So Sonezaki and Shun actually started dating with each other, can't wait to see how things develops.

As for the others, most of the pairs are rather incompatible in terms of how it can end I guess.

- Hitoha/Tomoaki would need to wait until she graduates, else there would be forbidden relationship

- Momoko doesn't really sees Sugimoto as attractive (well, while being with him she was thinking about menial things instead of him) and he's full of himself anyway so she would probably see him as annoying in the future which would falsely lead to her thinking she's not straight as all boys are like that until she meets the real love of her life (meanwhile she'll probably have unrequited crush on Niina)

- Kazusa and Norimoto as good as friends but can't even talk with each other which is not a good sign

- and Niina is infatuated by weird lolicon who shaped her personality but who rejected her too and their relatio would lead exactly nowhere

In fact, I would say that Norimoto and Niina has actually the best chemistry (as it was seen on the train) and wouldn't be really suprised if they started dating with each other in the end as they can talk with each other normally and he even made her smile which is the most important thing.

In fact if Niina wanted he would be certainly easy target as mentioned. But sadly, she lost her interest the moment it became obvious he didn't know that Kazusa loves him - as she was seeing him as someone adult-like who catches on things naturally and doesn't act like boy anymore (someone similiar to Saegusa actually).

Well, we'll see how everything goes but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if their friendship gets destroyed over boys half-way through (out of jealousy perhaps) or if the ending wasn't as obvious as in the beginning (I meant is Okada who is writing this). My bet is this all ends on bittersweet note and more than anything else this would their journey of growing up and moving on with their life.
Aug 3, 2019 5:29 PM

Dec 2016

but overall it was great episode, a lot character development and setups for future episodes.

Hongou is starting to developing fetishes but I wonder to how many teacher will convince her? Did she realize that this is BS and leave him, teacher realise that he love her or they both will go too far beyond repair?

Now we know why Sugawara is so "weird" and honestly did her parents know entire truth and they were ok with it? or maybe she is suppressing memories?

I hope that Momoko's friend will not turn into "I'm nice so give me sex" guy.

And I am glad (and probably also all commentators) that Sonezaki has found the most normal relationship from entire club book.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 3, 2019 6:13 PM
Feb 2009
omg my dude was so happy at the end like he won the lotto
Aug 3, 2019 6:28 PM

Aug 2018
It's a real shame that Momoko & Sugimoto left without emptying their glasses of soda or something, that made so sad... and he also seems like the guy who has a utter motivation behind just being friendly-cooly with a girl.

On the other hand, a relation seems to have begun, a friendship made a step forward, a girl learns more her elder & one gave away some of her past.
Aug 3, 2019 8:31 PM
May 2016
POLICE! that old dude was seriously creepy. The stuff with the teacher is creepy too honestly, feels like hentai there because they're writing hentai. Liked SOnezaki's plot, and I find it interesting that Izumi and Niina(I think, names are hard sometimes)seem to have romantic chemistry of some sort. That one guy from the date, Sugimoto I think, he's a terrible date. Good episode, but the old man and teacher stuff were REALLY creepy this time around
Aug 4, 2019 1:44 AM

Apr 2015
Gosh what an idiot Sugimoto is!

Feels very much like Okada splintered teen herself into the five mains and ran with it. A very personal story, perhaps...

Sensei and the playwright is defo creepy...but they are very interesting characters to have in anime.

Discard the last two minutes.
Aug 4, 2019 5:39 AM

Apr 2012
@shanimebib Which chapter is in the anime right now? Somewhere 5-7?
Aug 4, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2007
RobertBobert said:

The anime covered up to the end of chapter 12 (I think e/o vol. 3). So, the source material has 17 more chapters to cover + the last couple of chapters. Bare in mind that the chapter lengths are super irregular.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 4, 2019 6:23 AM

Apr 2012
shanimebib said:
RobertBobert said:

The anime covered up to the end of chapter 12 (I think e/o vol. 3). So, the source material has 17 more chapters to cover + the last couple of chapters. Bare in mind that the chapter lengths are super irregular.

So, they can easily fit into 13 episodes, if they cut out some material?
Aug 4, 2019 6:30 AM

Nov 2007
RobertBobert said:
shanimebib said:

They don't have to cut out any material. They will need to cut the rope before they can do that! :P
Coronavirus.
Aug 4, 2019 6:43 AM

Apr 2012
shanimebib said:
RobertBobert said:

They don't have to cut out any material. They will need to cut the rope before they can do that! :P

In any case, I still hope that Okada, as a screenwriter of her own manga adaptation, knows what to do.
Aug 4, 2019 7:19 AM

Nov 2007
RobertBobert said:
shanimebib said:

In any case, I still hope that Okada, as a screenwriter of her own manga adaptation, knows what to do.

Well, I have a feeling it will be kind of rushed, if anything.
Coronavirus.
Aug 4, 2019 7:31 AM

Apr 2012
shanimebib said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, I have a feeling it will be kind of rushed, if anything.

Given that I see this show as a kind of tribute to P.A.Work's Okada, the chance is not small.
Aug 4, 2019 7:58 AM

Oct 2015
the director with the pedo philosophy lmao
Aug 4, 2019 9:52 AM

Mar 2018
Rika and Shun are so incredibly cute together. Can't wait to see what'll happen next.

When Izumi called Niina weird it felt like it was just another word for "interesting". Something is definitely going on there.
Aug 4, 2019 10:27 AM

Jan 2018
each has their own past and own feelings and each has drawn me in so deep. this episodes tackles a lot of things every girls should be wary and know about oh my god. not that I have any experience but I think this is a very good way to show people the realities and expectations of people about the concept of love and lust.
Aug 4, 2019 1:49 PM
Jul 2019
Short_Circut said:
ok the animation took a dive this ep. That cafe scene with Niina and Izumi was like J.C Staff style animation lol

Also Sugimoto is the literal definition of 'nice guys' Things only get more awks from here

That last scene as well, kinda wished they encompassed it in the previous ep cause the hype kinda died down with all the drama, but it was still pretty sweet
it's not a problem that animation, i mean it's just some frames
Aug 4, 2019 1:49 PM
Jul 2019
Short_Circut said:
ok the animation took a dive this ep. That cafe scene with Niina and Izumi was like J.C Staff style animation lol

Also Sugimoto is the literal definition of 'nice guys' Things only get more awks from here

That last scene as well, kinda wished they encompassed it in the previous ep cause the hype kinda died down with all the drama, but it was still pretty sweet
it's not a problem that animation, i mean it's just some frames
Aug 4, 2019 2:11 PM

Apr 2016
The ending was good but I don’t like the remaining part of the episode
Aug 4, 2019 3:24 PM

Nov 2018
Sonezaki is so cute! And I really enjoy Hongou as well. This show continues to be a decent drama, I hope it won't dip in quality later on.
Aug 4, 2019 5:59 PM
Sep 2017
Hongou and Sonezaki senpai really do have some of the most fascinating story lines in the show. I really wonder where this show will take itself with the eps it has left.

I have to admit, this show really shocked me. There are specific elements to each character that make it opposite to most typical School romance coming of age type show. This is the one show I hope really ends well, and you know all the Honogu senpai merch shall be mine OwO
Aug 4, 2019 7:41 PM

Feb 2008
I am glad Okada knows how pedophiles work. That feet scene was too much though

Finally MAL updates the voice actors in this show, thanks for that, I love seeing Kurosawa-san up there. The ntr vibe keeps on growing, and I am loving it lmao.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Aug 4, 2019 9:51 PM

Jul 2016
Oh boy, it has been a while since the last time I felt truly disgusted/repelled towards a certain scene. The way Sugawara talked about her "relationship" with that pedophile and the fact that she might still have feelings towards someone like him was absolutely repulsive.

Honestly, I will stay here just for Sonezaki's love story. The chemistry both her and Amagi share is so damn sweet and pure I can't believe they are in the same series as a girl who wants to fuck her teacher and another one who wanted to be fucked by a pedo.

Anyways, nothing much to add if I'm honest. Besides the last scene between Sonezaki and Amagi, the cringe in this episode definitely reached a whole new level.

P.S.: Poor Sugimoto-kun, by the way. It's quite obvious it's his first time asking a girl out and he tries to be nice and act cool yet it's somewhat sad to see he's slowly digging his own grave.
Aug 4, 2019 10:19 PM

Oct 2008
oh god! i'm totally seriously enjoying this show!!!
5/5!
especially this pair > Sonezaki x Amagi

Aug 5, 2019 4:00 AM

Oct 2017
Omg wtf is with Hongou and sensei relationship... XD

Enjoyable episode
Aug 5, 2019 4:28 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Every episode I am surprised at how much more cringeworthy it gets.
Aug 5, 2019 6:28 AM

Apr 2018
The pedo was kind of weird but its fine because he didn't wanted to touch her. Dayum this ep was a rollercoaster. Sonezaki has her fun moment with her love life while the others are still in a misunderstanding and confusing situation. Hoping to see Izumi and Kazusa work out soon
Aug 5, 2019 8:06 PM

May 2018
The pedo part is really creepy, I didn't expect any of that in this anime. Well, it does contribute to Sugawara's character. Still the misunderstood part is still ongoing all the time and I don't like it. Love the cafe part and the last part, I was hoping to see more of the other characters scene. Like more of Momoko because her part on this episode was boring and awkward at the same time, compared to the other characters Momoko is the weak one.

thiago52192 said:
Another amazing episode, but please, for the love of god, do not start a love triangle

Yes I hope it wouldn't happen.
EsieEyenAug 5, 2019 8:09 PM

Aug 6, 2019 3:43 AM

Mar 2019
That ending was so great!
Aug 6, 2019 10:20 AM

Oct 2017
Wow i didnt expect that Sonezakis ship will be the first to sail. Im happy for them, that guy seriously looked super happy man but they r bound to find trouble, just hope they overcome em together and don't fall apart. Also lol wow I didnt expect Sugawara to spill the beans to Izumi either. Like seriously that was surprising af. I hope that dumb boy will try to advance their relationship now.
Aug 6, 2019 7:30 PM
Dec 2018
Niina seems to be unhealthily obsessed with that old man. Guess she must had really wanted that old man dick and still wants it. I don't blame her, old man dicks are the best.
Aug 6, 2019 7:43 PM
Dec 2018
shiro_kai said:
The one Sugawara "likes" is a 70 years old pedophile. Well, that is huge turn off. There score will go down now for sure, I hope so. They tried to save with best girl Sonezaki in the end but that was a impossible mission already.

LOL, you're such a freaking loser. But anyways, the reason why she "likes" the old man likely has more to do with her ego. Touted as "beautiful" all her life, it irked and bother her that this old man seems to be the only one who doesn't seem to lust after her, despite having the most active relationship with her. As she says, it makes a girl feels "rejected" in some way, even if everyone else wants her. Yeah, she may be a bit twisted and egocentric.

If this old man is a pedophile than he is an odd one, as his fascination for the "charms" of young girls doesn't seem to be sexual in nature.
Aug 6, 2019 8:27 PM
Jan 2019
First, Sugawara likes an old lolicon. What?!
Second, Kazusa, what will she have interpreted with the word "weird," she may end up relating it to sex, again. LOL.
I liked the part where she spoke naturally with Izumi in the bowling
Finally, I loved the last part of the episode. So far, Sonezaki and his partner, are my favorite romantic partner of this anime.
Aug 6, 2019 8:35 PM

May 2016
Aaaah the scene of Niina and sensei. Aaah, I feel that I have seen it somewhere but I can remember...

But in another note, please mind your own business. Don't you notice that you are flirting with your (supposedly) best friend?!
Aug 7, 2019 7:09 AM

Sep 2015
Jim_White said:
shiro_kai said:

LOL, you're such a freaking loser. .

A happy freaking loser, he still a pedo tho.
Aug 7, 2019 8:47 PM
Aug 2018
omfg episode 5 was really something... Sonezaki's ending was so adorable I really really thought it was cute. Am I the only one who gets the feel that Momoko is not straight? I kind of hope she isnt. It'd be cool to see that kind of representation in the show.

Hongous story is also super interesting. Her infatuation with her sexuality and her teacher make for some crazy scenarios that come out hilarious to me. Same with Kazusa and Izumi.. I really hope they end up together T-T

EDIT: I don't know what to think about Sugawara's... supposed "feelings" for that man that recruited her. I think he's a creep because of the way he had that weird obsession of her being young and "pure" so to speak. Although he didn't have any sexual relations with her he still thought of her as something more than a child.. At least that's how I view it.
MooyahAug 7, 2019 8:59 PM
Aug 8, 2019 2:19 AM
Jul 2014
Why Niina gets so little love looking at the favorites and comments? She's my favorite with Kazusa and looks the most interesting.
Aug 8, 2019 3:53 AM

Jul 2014
badvillainy said:
the real question i have is if sonezaki-san will go back to her original look at some point.

Honestly i would like to see it again as well, since her original appereance also looks weirdly adorable and cute witht the glasses and ponytail, but maybe her change is good for her progress and wont change soon..
Aug 8, 2019 2:22 PM
Sep 2011
Nakamamonogatari said:
Why Niina gets so little love looking at the favorites and comments? She's my favorite with Kazusa and looks the most interesting.

Yeah, It's so strange how she has the least number of fans despite being the most interesting one of the group
Aug 8, 2019 8:14 PM

Mar 2019
Animation took a dive at some parts, reminds me of how great Orange started and how god awful it got, but of course this wasn't as bad.

Other than that i liked it even if it got awkward at times with Sugawara's teacher...
Aug 8, 2019 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
Another absolutely fantastic episode!

Niina's past....hmmm, well that was weird..i mean the guy obviously xD
And i love how they both described each other as "weird" haha

The bowling scene was fantastic ahahahaha i almost died.

That ending, what a great way to end the episode!

I love this anime because there are a lot of things that i can relate when i was their age....or even now.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 8, 2019 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
MrZawa said:
It was really interesting. This show keeps getting better each episode and gives me some hope that good anime romance is not dead yet.

Definitely, agree with you, i haven't seen a romance anime like this for a long time.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 10, 2019 2:10 PM

Mar 2009
Okada going all in on the Sensei and student relationship, huh? Yeesh.
And Sugawara's backstory...wtf. A lot of weird shit in this show.

Only watching this for Momoko, and to a lesser extent Sonezaki.
Aug 11, 2019 5:38 AM

Apr 2015
This one is a really good episode... like it

The animation kinda drop tho, buut stiill a good episode

I thought that dude with white hair is Nina's dad but nope... Just a lolicon... lol

That last part is the best
Aug 11, 2019 9:02 AM
Apr 2016
The ending was really sweet, they're going to go out it seems. First couple formed.
Aug 13, 2019 2:53 PM

Jul 2013
That ending scene was really beautifully put together, amazing.
Aug 13, 2019 5:42 PM

Jan 2016
As well as everyone else, I noticed the dive in animation quality this episode. Let's hope it's gonna improve... The revelation of Niina's past was less impactfull because of the animation.

Talking of her, her pedophile director is so creppy, oh my... The ambiance during the scene was creepy and disgusting at the same time, I hop so much that the lolicon aspect will not be romanticized. I like Niina less and less, her relationship with Izumi is turning into a love triangle and I sense the sitty drama coming from it.

On the other hand, Rika's relationship is slow and cliché but soooo sweet, I love it! I smile like an idiot everytime I see them. The ending scene was amazing.

Same for Hitoha, even tho her relationship with her prof is a bit moraly wierd, it's so fun to watch. She's a relatable character too.

Momoko is obviously lesbian at this point, her relationship with the boy is so awkward. I loved her in this episode, she's sweet.
TeneffyAug 13, 2019 5:47 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.