Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 8, 9:45 PM
I am new to this site and i don’t even know what to say... congrats?

Aug 8, 11:14 PM

Great news!

Aug 9, 11:34 PM
I've never used Mal to interact with the community much but if this gets me easier to do so I will! I'm excited for this :3

Aug 9, 11:37 PM
BasicAnime said:
I'll need help I'm new?!
hlfix said:
I am new to this site and i don’t even know what to say... congrats?

Basically we will be getting More apps to use this website. We currently have MAL which is official but lacks a lot of features but if third parties can take part we will be seeing a lot more new and cool awesome apps! To choose from.

I've always had to log in to my phone browser every time but if im encouraged to use the app it would save a lot of time for me and I feel like I would interact with the forums more.

Aug 10, 11:26 AM

Thank you for the time and effort.

looking forward to it, i really like to be able to use a fast app to recommend my shows to my friend.

Great news

Aug 11, 1:03 AM

Used Pocket MAL for years, so I'm very glad that I'll be able to return to it! And maybe a new app in the future I can use for more old-school recs to watch, I can be hopeful!

Aug 11, 3:42 AM
Hopefully we’ll get an official iPhone app

Aug 11, 12:30 PM

I am just glad you guys managed to save the site. Hopefully no more issues in the future. I have no problem waiting for an API that was the least of my concerns, and I think that goes for most of us.

Aug 11, 2:46 PM
Would love to finally start using PocketMAL again. Thanks for all hard work on the site!

Aug 13, 4:19 AM
Finally! An official MAL app!

Aug 13, 9:40 AM

Finally, an API, I can build so much cool stuff

Aug 13, 3:54 PM
About goddamn time
How long until we get fully functioning apps again? another year+?
The only reason I haven't become a supporter is because of this shitshow about the API and MAL's radio silence which make it seem like a giveaway of money with nothing in return. If the API is fully functional and doesn't suck before winter season I swear to God I'll eat my words and become a supporter.

Aug 15, 8:03 AM
Hope youll make an official app for this program so it will be easier. Pretty hard

Aug 15, 11:44 AM

Will the new API support the ability to search for all anime that start between two specified dates (regardless of end date)? If so, will this feature also be supported in the Anime Search filters?
A møøse once bit my sister...

Aug 15, 9:42 PM
I don't update as much as before when I had an app, would like to know all the available apps to try them all!

Aug 17, 9:47 AM
so basically you guys just don't want to update ur dead app so ur making others do it for you

Aug 20, 12:13 AM
Hopefully this means that someone will make a Kodi plugin to keep my shit up to date cause i know my kodi watchlist and MAL watchlist are so out of sync

Aug 20, 11:29 AM

Finally iMAL can order by update time again.

Aug 22, 12:08 AM

Finally, the time has come my friends, rise up weebs.

Aug 23, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the update

Aug 24, 9:42 AM

Nice one!

Aug 27, 1:47 AM

Well, duh. Time to finally implement a proper API for MAL, then \( ̄︶ ̄*\))
Psst...
Hey, You use Windows 10? Great!
Wanna try Cafeine to simplify accessing your collections, or even your "collections"? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No no no, you won't find it in the market, or even a store, no.

Try it first before others gotta get it publicly sooner or later!

Thank you.

Aug 30, 12:39 PM
Shorty_Chu said:
so basically you guys just don't want to update ur dead app so ur making others do it for you

Facepalm.

Aug 31, 6:37 AM
The only reason I use this website is because of the recommended anime section. It was the best. What's the deal, bring this ish back. You find a good show, you finish it, and you want something of a similar style. Boom. That's it. Bring it back. The change up sux. Does anyone else feel this pain?

Aug 31, 7:48 AM
Great news! Look forward to it!

Aug 31, 3:04 PM
What about the official MyAnimeList app for iOS? Is that still in production?

Sep 1, 3:09 AM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

Guacamolie said:
The only reason I use this website is because of the recommended anime section. It was the best. What's the deal, bring this ish back. You find a good show, you finish it, and you want something of a similar style. Boom. That's it. Bring it back. The change up sux. Does anyone else feel this pain?
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Recommended anime has never been removed.

Open Staff Apps  
Guidelines & FAQ  
Report Abuse  
Listen ♪  

Thanks to 
AnimeboyAnubhab

Sep 1, 1:34 PM
Nice!

Sep 2, 7:43 AM
Kineta said:
Guacamolie said:
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Recommended anime has never been removed.
It's most likely not my place to say, but I'm going to be obnoxious anyways.

In addition, these kind of requests and suggestions are better suited to another thread in another forum section. It's inappropriate to co-opt this thread for non-api related questions. Please voice your concerns there.

Sep 3, 10:11 AM

Nice spambots
Signatures Suck

Sep 4, 12:41 AM
Maffy said:
FINALLY! I wouldn't mind the official MAL app, but it's severely lacking and I had a favorite one before that. I can't wait! Though 2 months sound like an eternity haha. Hopefully things will turn out well :D

When this app will come
Where will come is it on playstore ?
I hope this all will be officially
Like imdb

Sep 4, 7:44 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

ReeA2 said:
Maffy said:
FINALLY! I wouldn't mind the official MAL app, but it's severely lacking and I had a favorite one before that. I can't wait! Though 2 months sound like an eternity haha. Hopefully things will turn out well :D

When this app will come
Like imdb
This is about unofficial apps, not an official one. I think they will release an official one again at some point, but it needs a lot of work still. The unofficial ones were much better.

Sep 5, 5:16 AM
After those events I've constantly getting kicked out of my account after day or two no matter if I'm using Always stay logged in option.

Sep 5, 11:46 PM
Maffy said:
ReeA2 said:

When this app will come
Like imdb
This is about unofficial apps, not an official one. I think they will release an official one again at some point, but it needs a lot of work still. The unofficial ones were much better.

But still I think for safety using official one is best choice then unofficial

Sep 6, 8:09 AM

I will be patient for a while, but you should be quick.

Sep 7, 2:50 AM
Thanks guys!

Sep 7, 3:20 AM
Hell yeah! that's what I need.

Sep 10, 1:22 PM

That's good. Now more can done on the site perhaps once that is complete.

Sep 12, 11:45 PM

Kineta said:
Guacamolie said:

can you confirm that the dev of Taiga is one of the ones that will be in the closed and open beta? pretty sure it has one the biggest followings lol.

Sep 13, 12:42 PM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

@poorloading I don't believe it's my place to confirm or deny Taiga's involvement. I suspect erengy has already been spammed with that question, though...

Open Staff Apps  
Guidelines & FAQ  
Report Abuse  
Listen ♪  

Thanks to 
AnimeboyAnubhab

Sep 13, 1:00 PM

Kineta said:
@poorloading I don't believe it's my place to confirm or deny Taiga's involvement. I suspect erengy has already been spammed with that question, though...

that sounded so presidential XD lol. but thanks for replying =]

Sep 13, 4:42 PM

poorloading said:
Kineta said:

Unfortunately, I almost doubt that erengy will do it, but you never know. Please let me know if you find out any information. I want Taiga back more than anything else, because the syncing from Kitsu always malfunctions.

Yesterday, 12:22 AM

Uutama said:
poorloading said:

Unfortunately, I almost doubt that erengy will do it, but you never know. Please let me know if you find out any information. I want Taiga back more than anything else, because the syncing from Kitsu always malfunctions.

i did find a post by him not to long ago
https://github.com/erengy/taiga/issues/588
the bottom 2 posts

Yesterday, 3:27 AM

poorloading said:
Uutama said:

i did find a post by him not to long ago
https://github.com/erengy/taiga/issues/588
the bottom 2 posts

Awesome. I hope things turn out well. I personally love Taiga and would like to see it back on MAL over any other program. MALU is fine and all, but it's not enough for me. :(

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]