Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 4 Discussion

Jul 31, 8:40 AM

what the fuck is with the bad cg. they should just stop using it completely fucking hell

Jul 31, 9:50 AM

I am in shambles. This is so bad it's good. The CGI, the dialogue, the fight scenes. I don't usually notice animation, but this...this is atrocious. There is no animation whatsoever in half these scenes. I wish I never read the comments about this show, ahaha. Watching it ironically is becoming very difficult.

Jul 31, 11:39 AM

wow, this ep is huge work to do, it seems they dont have enough preparation / production failure (as we already know anyway cause studio change).

already good effort and bravery for the concept, need so much more polishing and care. It is ok for business stand point, they not gonna spend too much budget and polishing everything, it gonna cost a lot for this massive opening 4 episode.

6/10 this shit really hard to make it look good anyway, appreciate it
β—•β€Ώβ—•)β™‘ Visit my modded list \(οΌΎβ–½οΌΎ)/ Guide to rate anime β™‘(β—•β€Ώβ—•

Jul 31, 1:09 PM
this episode was so fucking cringe, but hey, at least MC kissed his loli

Jul 31, 8:16 PM

I wonder how this episode would have looked if the CGI wasn't that horrible...
This is one of the worst cgi's i've seen...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 1, 12:27 AM
Top Fan

I expected Hajime to hollowfy and go beserk. That scene where he was practically dead and hearing Yue cry reminded me of Ichigo from Bleach! :D

Aug 1, 2:56 AM

Oh well, this episodes features CGI Hydra vs. HajimeYue. The CGI has its days, average but not so obnoxious.

The only high point is Hajime and Yue picking up from each others limitations: Hajime's output of power and Yue's magical abilities. Oh and that awkward kiss too. Since Yue has the ability to manifest her powers through Hajime's blood, I would already have thought that that would be the case progressively.

What's blatant though is the sense of emotions (e.g. Yue's momentary loss of sense), it felt both real but forced.

Still sticking onto this atrocity of a show.

Aug 1, 6:29 AM

Oh my god, that was just a nightmare, wtf are they even doing, did their studio got hit by an EMP or somethings thus reducing their production quality back to the 90s. WTF, atleast Yue and Hajime kissed, oh well that's about what's good in this episode. That boss fight was just a literal shitshow, I'd also not feel good if I have to fight a cgi monster that is out of sorts. Ah god. Luckily the manga and LN of this one has a soft spot in my heart, cause otherwise, Id have already burned dumpsterfire material.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Aug 1, 8:37 AM

This show is mess, pacing and plot are all over the place. I have Big Order flashbacks now. I kinda like it though, when found out what this gonna be. Just turn off brain and enjoy balls it has.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 1, 8:38 AM

AivanK said:
I wonder how this episode would have looked if the CGI wasn't that horrible...
This is one of the worst cgi's i've seen...

Nah, you clearly forgot Berserk 16/17. Can't get worse then that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 1, 11:39 AM
One of the best fights in the LN, then they ruined it with low-budget CGI. I can't imagine what will happen to the fight against Golem Miledy and massacre of Ur. And they shouldn't mixed some scenes there like when Yue try to fight the Hydra while Hajime is injured. They should just have both Hajime's and Yue's monologues together.

By the way, f*ck Kouki! (not his current self in after story, but the one in this episode)

Aug 1, 5:24 PM
Yue and Hajime finally reach the last floor, but to their surprise a hydra is the last monster they must face and this monster turned out to be a tough and ruthless opponent.

That Hajime stole a kiss from the vampire loli, it shows that Hajime is more daring and Yue seemed to like the gesture.

That shit hydra turned out to be smarter than it looked, it took a lot of work to defeat each head, but obviously in the end it would have a hidden and much more powerful head and it attacks Yue, but the good Hajime defends his vampire loli, but The boy is seriously injured.

Yue is a very good partner, I was moved to see her struggle to defend Hajime who was unconscious and recovering from his injuries, but when the hydra was about to give it final blow to Yue Hajime returned to the action and together with Yue they destroyed the monster.

Kouki is an asshole, he gave a shit about the loss of Hajime, in fact Kaori is the only one who cared about Hajime's disappearance, although being sincere Yue already took Kaori's place.

The episode was decent, I will keep the comment of CGI, that point is clear with all the other comments and my opinion is not so far from that, but I do like how the bond between Yue and Hajime deepened.
Today Loli Sensei made her appearance and at least showed some concern for Hajime, but apparently she has her hands tied for her work as a farmer.

Aug 1, 6:09 PM

I like where this shows direction is heading with the use of CGI. Can't wait for the next episode!

Aug 1, 7:21 PM

The CGI hadn't bothered me till this point.. Uhh that monster looked horrible and the design of it too. "that crappy monster" you're not wrong Hajime. I'm glad the Manga does a better job with the designs and art work.

I expected this fight scene to take up half an episode, not an entire one too lol.

"I don't really understand loneliness. What I do understand is happiness. "

Aug 1, 8:36 PM

Martin_Taylor said:

Nah, you clearly forgot Berserk 16/17. Can't get worse then that.

Never seen Berserk, can you link with a video with a scene from that episode?
Really curious now that you said that.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 1, 10:03 PM
The entire fight was just horrible. There are so many creative ways to use transmutation and how did that energy beam only take out his one eye? This forced crap is so bad. I had hopes for this anime.

Aug 2, 12:28 AM

I can't really fell anything on this show! the OST are trash and sfx are trash! basically the whole adaptation is trash...this was said before but no harm repeating it.
2/5.

Aug 2, 2:02 AM

Lol, cry all you want, even if this show had good animation, it would still be shit - shit story, shit characters, shit everything. And more lolicon bait in isekai, the loli vampire being hundreds of years old is just an excuse - she looks like a little child, talks like a little child, acts like a little child, sounds like a little child - so pedos and incels can get their precious boners.
Modified by papsoshea, Aug 2, 2:48 AM

Aug 2, 9:48 PM
DheatlyBlaze said:
darkfearie said:

Ngl, cgi is bad but the episode is kinda ok. At least better than episode 1 :/

Nope, it's clearly the worst in the episode. The hydra's texture is awful, the Azure Blaze looks like a marble with flame texture, and the whole fight doesn't make it better
Well, at least I hope the next episode would use less CGI. It would be awesome cuz i really luv the manga and want to see a good anime adaptation

I feel kinda bad 4 white fox getting involved. Asread isnt a good studio, imo. Ik white fox wouldnt do something like this. Except 4 akame ga kill. They butchered it :/

Aug 3, 6:04 PM
Yo the whole series has been alittle confusing but i was all like 'nar she g ill give it a chance.'

NOW.....wtf is that CGI crap? My personal preference is that CGI does not belong in anime. This ep has locked it in boys!!

yet, i will continue to finish the season but i cant confirmed i will like it xx

Aug 3, 7:33 PM
Surprised to see so many people hating on the cgi. Its a lot better than some other series. Like i love the overlord series but the cgi in season 3? U guys want to see shitty cgi, check that out

Aug 4, 3:09 AM

Good final battle... Finally they defeat the boss.

Aug 4, 3:54 AM
The cgi comments show me how dumb anime community is

Aug 4, 8:29 AM
Those are the only things I would like to comment

1. HORRIBLE CGI so bad yet so good LOL
2. The pace of the fight is way to slow
3. That final boss needs to take shooting class to learn how to aim because its aim is absolutely horrible LOL
4. YUE and HAJIME KISSS YASSSSSSS the only good thing about this episode
5. Kouki needs to DIE ASAP
6. Overall its a good animation of the novel but they need to stop using CGI and improve the fighthing scenes because for me those are the major flaw in the animation
Modified by BloodyKing, Aug 4, 8:37 AM

Aug 4, 11:11 AM

the cgi looks like cgi movie from 1900 years ego.

can someone tell me whether they tell the story well or not? sry i didnt read novel
Don't forget we will all go to Area 51 on September 20. we have to save Joe and catgirl from Area 51.

why does my favorite anime always not get a new season?,
but why do the anime that I hate always get a new season?

Aug 4, 8:58 PM

There's only one thing keeping me around, and that's my curiosity as to how the other will react when they find MC and the vampire girl. I really don't care at all about anything else and have begun skimming through the episodes. The CG don't help at all either.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Aug 5, 7:59 AM
The protagonist kissed the vampire loli, I did not expect that πŸ˜….
Good fight, although it would have been better if this anime had better animation.

Aug 6, 7:20 AM

papsoshea said:
Lol, cry all you want, even if this show had good animation, it would still be shit - shit story, shit characters, shit everything. And more lolicon bait in isekai, the loli vampire being hundreds of years old is just an excuse - she looks like a little child, talks like a little child, acts like a little child, sounds like a little child - so pedos and incels can get their precious boners.

Yeah this series is the lowest of the low.

Some people complained about supposed "lolibait" in Shield Hero...

Clearly they don't know what lolibait actually is

THIS

THIS IS lolibait

Aug 8, 10:50 PM

This is so unbearable to watch. That CGI doesn't even match the scenery. The story is so predictable

Aug 10, 10:41 AM
This episode. Oh my god.

I think we can all appreciate how considerate the snake is, rather than directing his killing laser beam/dafuqisthat directly on the girl, he starts it off 2 kms away from her so we can have a look at her chooouu kawaiii crying face while the beam gets closer. It's the kind of kindness you wouldn't expect from any but the top monsters, 11/10 would snake again.

That kiss. That "my beloved partner". I can't lie, that made me laugh so damn much. "oh hey I found you approximately 5 minutes ago, you sucked my blood a few times and we fought a couple of things so even though we have nothing in common, there's no build-up to it and no chemistry, I'll stick my tongue in your mouth because you look sad". What kind of incel wrote that? I expect hilarious stuff like this from anime, especially isekai and harem, but this is so over the top I can't even.

Without even reading a single post in this thread I can already imagine that the CGI was bashed to hell and back. I don't think that's enough but I don't really care to waste time bashing it a bit more.

To be honest, this is still amazing fun. I'd rather keep watching this, which is an atrocious, apocalyptically horrid excuse of an anime, than dr. stone as this one at least is vastly entertaining (for all the wrong reasons, perhaps, but who cares). It'll still be far closer to a 1 than an 8 but it's an enjoyable ride.

Aug 17, 9:54 AM

lol ppl complaining about CGI. I could care less about that if u ask me.

Hajime and Yue kissed huh. The episode was meh, the fight was a bit underwhelming but Hajime lost an eye at least. Well, it's kind of weird how he lost it. I mean, it could happen in a better situation.
Life has no meaning.

Aug 18, 11:02 PM
MC kissed a loli after 3 episodes of them being together?

Ah that's complete bull lol.

At least it established a relationship than a dense other evil MC we know of ( Shield Hero ), hopefully it keeps it that way once the harem starts, might add for some good romance.

Also... can we just sit for a minute and talk about how holy water is so damn op?

Like I never heard of another reason to use so much plot armor... like "Big blow to his body, blood is dripping out, MC about to die" "just drink this Plot Armor and you can win the battle"

bleh.

Sep 1, 9:01 AM

Wow, this goes so much trashier than I though in a single episode.
The art was garbage, the soundtrack was lacking emotion and the excessive kissing? That was just a no.
This show does get worst, doesn't it? I guess it's too late to back off now.

Sep 5, 2:41 PM

Yue and Hajime vs power rangers hydra version

Horrible horrible horrible CGI. This was some scary shit.
And wtf they kissed? So random

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]