Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2019 4:03 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ohh yeahh... Good father xD. Rip virgin.
SyureriaJul 30, 2019 5:20 AM
Jul 29, 2019 7:39 PM
Jul 2019
Nanami's sight makes me love her so much.
Aug 5, 2019 6:38 AM
Oct 2013

Overall, was not especially impressive and was lacking in showing brown's aftermath reactions and dealings with the problem. The body moved okay.
Also The display picture on mal sure is unusual, looking like just a rough sketch of brown.
User-sanAug 6, 2019 4:12 AM
Aug 5, 2019 7:43 PM

Jul 2013
@User-san maybe it's just me but for some reason I got the vibe from that first scene as episode started that the daughter is part of this and knows what her father is doing (or even setup Nanami herself) which would explain why he did all those bold things in front of her.
Aug 6, 2019 4:10 AM
Oct 2013
@MuFeR watching the beginning again, it could be the case. Burgundy's spontaneous drool at the call of Nanami's nickname definitely suggests she is hungry for Nanami. And she was most likely the girl being banged in the preview and most likely by her father.
Aug 6, 2019 5:07 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Of all the A1c child companies the new nur could of resembled, it had to be the recent PoRO, the worst 1 and have the walls of exposition text at the start as well as the overly thick body! Worst ever (ノ_-。)

It sure looked like PoRO even from the "display picture" (on a different site), yet it didn't say PoRO anywhere so I was confused but had a little hope...
What is this nür and why even make it if its style is basically identical to PoRO's?

User-san said:
Surprisingly brown's breasts didnt jiggled at all while burgundy hair girl's did a lot despite being the same size if not smaller than brown's. In any case quite indecent such size and jiggle.

If Nanami had bigger breasts, why would it be highlighted three times in the opening titles that it's Sakura who posses enormous breasts?
SerhiykoAug 6, 2019 10:12 AM
Aug 6, 2019 8:01 AM

Jul 2013
User-san said:
@MuFeR watching the beginning again, it could be the case. Burgundy's spontaneous drool at the call of Nanami's nickname definitely suggests she is hungry for Nanami. And she was most likely the girl being banged in the preview and most likely by her father.

She's definitely the girl in the preview, the underwear is the exact same design as the ones she removes in the drooling scene you mentioned (guess she's too poor to buy another pair lol) and the hairstyle matches.
Aug 7, 2019 4:05 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
What is this nür and why even make it if its style is basically identical to PoRO's?
it's a new child company of A1c

A1c already comprised suzuki mirano, Nihikime no Dozeu, collaboration works, PoRO and Majin. I too question why made the style when basically same as PoRO.
If Nanami had bigger breasts, why would it be highlighted three times in the opening titles that it's Sakura who posses enormous breasts?
The highlights are probably just to try and convince the viewers. That it highlights Sakura as being enormous breasts and doesn't highlight Nanami's size at all does not prove that Nanami's is not bigger. If we look at 6:08 scene of the 2 walking in the hallway side by side or 7:02 at the shoe cabinets, for example, their breast sizes seem about the same or negligibly different.
User-sanAug 7, 2019 4:09 AM
Aug 13, 2019 8:57 PM
Aug 2015
If I'm understanding their mission statement correctly, this nür label that A1c created is going to be making original series? Risky for sure, but could end up with quite the payoff if done right.

Considering MS Pictures shut their doors at the end of 2018 due to stagnation, an experimental label like this to try and breathe some fresh life into things seems like it might be worth it.

That aside, this has to be the first time in a long time I've been hooked from start to finish with an H-anime episode. Really curious what they'll do next with the story.

To be honest, story-wise it feels kindof like Oni-Chichi used to a long time ago back before it fell into a rut.
Aug 12, 2022 3:49 AM
Aug 2022
JANGAN membahas materi sumber di luar episode ini

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soshite Watashi wa Ojisan ni... Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Nov 9, 2021

9 by Detector1977 »»
Feb 22, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Soshite Watashi wa Ojisan ni... Episode 3 Discussion

Omnime - May 3, 2021

12 by _sloth »»
Jun 5, 2021 5:51 PM

Poll: » Soshite Watashi wa Ojisan ni... Episode 2 Discussion

Syureria - Aug 31, 2019

13 by Scumzz1up »»
Mar 15, 2021 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.