Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Vinland Saga Episode 4 Discussion

Aug 12, 2:33 AM
Hegar said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Extremely insightful opinion on the matter, but please move along. There are limits as on whom I will waste my time imitating discussion.

Poor guy can't answer. :)

I see you live on the forum, so I understand you have a high opinion about your posts. But while the father's fight was unrealistic - welcome to anime - it's ridiculous to say the show isn't aiming high. A lot of people are naming if the anime of the year, and I am inclined to agree. "Not aiming high" because you didn't like the fight scene. Okay. But sounding cynical doesn't make you sound intelligent, even though I understand you think so. It's typical for a certain kind of forum commenters.

"I didn't like this scene, the show suhcks!"

Funny how you use bold and italics to emphasize, but you use them completely wrong. Why would "will" be bold and "discussion" be italics? Any intelligence in that mind of yours and you'd know it's "limits" in that sentence that should be emphasized. It's funny to try to read the sentence out loud the way you write it.

Well done, now it looks more like an actual opinion, at least. Although not an appropriate one as you used mere couple of words to address the issue, and instead made an extensive attempt at... my dignity or something? Either way, keep growing as an individual and a human being, but until then please refer to commentary #299 in this thread.
Re:formed

Aug 13, 3:52 AM
Idk Thors's scene was really amazing :(

Thorfinn he could be great fighter like her father but i realize this is all Thors's resposnbility if he didn't die,
Her village will be exposure attack,
He Protected her family :<
Modified by Aim1rR, Aug 13, 3:55 AM

Aug 13, 4:08 AM

Aim1rR said:
Idk Thors's scene was really amazing :(

Thorfinn he could be great fighter like her father but i realize this is all Thors's resposnbility if he didn't die,
Her village will be exposure attack,
He Protected her family :<

Finally someone who didn't blame Thorfinn and knows the consequences.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 13, 7:02 AM
This is perfect execution in every corners. Episode totally blew me away.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 13, 4:49 PM

best episide so far,
Thors is a fine ass character who had to die for his family and his village.
What a man of honor he is!
But i don't really like the kid and his developement seems very shounen.

5/5

Aug 14, 8:49 PM

Thors was a pretty generic martyr, easy to see this coming but dam. Just like Ned Stark, it hurts
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)

Aug 15, 8:03 AM

Amazing episode. Thors was one hell of a great man, but he was too good for this world after all. RIP

My poor boi Thorfinn at the end tho, damn, that's some intense character development there. His father's death hit him hard.

π™½πšŽπš£πšžπš”πš˜ πš’πšœ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš’πš›πš•
πšƒπšŠπš—πš“πš’πš›πš˜πšž πš’πšœ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’
πš‹πšžπš-
πš‰πšŽπš—πš’πšπšœπšž πš’πšœ πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’
πš‹πšžπš
π™Έπš—πš˜πšœπšžπš”πšŽ πš’πšœ πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’ 𝚝𝚘𝚘

Aug 17, 4:12 AM
Thorfinn is going to be out for revenge basically. What a great setup for a character instead of giving your main character "the tragic backstory", just let us witness his development. Sad to see Thors's had to go, he was my favorite character so far. When he first got shot by all the arrows, I thought he was going to survive for plot reasons. I was like "nah, this mofo aint dead". Two minutes later I was like "Oh shit.". Honestly people pick up this show, it's great. I hope the show can keep up this level.

Aug 18, 8:26 AM
I just want to say that I want that kid to drop dead, he can't get over the death of his father, ok, he's young but at the same time he wants to kill everyone just from pure hatred. When he will learn a lesson that those guys didn't have intent to kill him so that's why he is still alive. Just accept that your father gave his life so you don't have to fight omg. That's just my opinion, but besides the annoying brat this show is a masterpiece!

Aug 20, 12:07 AM

Well, that was... anticlimactic to say the least. I mean, I was expecting Thors to die but the way how it happened was... I don't know, it just didn't leave an impact in me in the slightest.

And so, this "prologue" comes to its end. Thors sure was a fascinating character but now that he's gone, it's time for Thorfinn's development to begin. By the way, I wonder how the studio will handle the next episodes since it seems they will mostly have original content.

3 hours ago
Best fight so far in my opinion
Thors Vs Askeladd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ28OlsJZqc

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store