Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 13, 2019 6:14 PM

May 2017
ayaya. This finale was sure a missed opportunity in my honest opinion.

I was absolutely in love with Doppio/Diavolo's character ever since his fight against the iron dude. He became so interesting and everything went well up until the point where he "fought" with Polnareff.

God damn did they waste Polnareff as a character here. He could have had such a big impact in the climax since he's a fan favorite character. The way he was re-introduced to the story didn't feel forced so everything was laid out nicely. But nah he just gets killed in a second and that is where shit went down hill for me. Silver Chariot going Berserk was the first lame thing. I didn't enjoy the shift in focus from Diavolo to Silver Chariot's Requiem at all. It destroyed the momentum. The second lame thing was the Soul swapping. Really? Had to do some research because I wasn't sure if this was filler or not. It completely ruined the flow of the climax for me. Every character that had established characteristics that we were able to empathize with got swapped to another character which took the seriousness and the tension away. They kept the appearance of Diavolo hidden for such a long time, so I felt excitement when I finally caught sight of his amazing character design when he faced off against Polnareff. But like I mentioned before the Soul swapping fucked everything so hard that I no longer felt any excitement while glancing at his epic character design

There's also this other issue that a friend reminded me of.. 3 Time-Stand users in a row? First Dio then Kira and now Diavolo? Wasn't the best thought out stand ever to be honest.

Other issues I had were pretty much all of Narancia's fights, boring stand boring personality boring encounters. Unlucky.

The wasted potential of Fugo. Really? I expected him to come back sometime but no he never came back. Guess the Mangaka realized his Stand was too op and he didn't know how to write fights around Fugo so he just removed a cool character from the story.

Giorno didn't feel like a main character to me, not saying he was a bad one, he definitely developed and improved over time but he felt more like another member in the crew to me instead of the main protagonist.

Disliked Trish with passion. Ugly character design, boring stand, no use in the story besides serving as a plot device to progress the plot.

Critics aside, this season had by far the best soundtrack for me and the coolest character designs, especially in the proportion and shading part. Also this had more story and less villain of the week than any other jojo part so far so that is a plus for me.

Also Golden Wind's Requiem was badass. Although I kind of had hoped that Diavolo would have died in the sewer from the attack of the junkies, that would have been epic. But the way it turned out wasn't so bad either I guess.

7/10, might rank it down to 6 honestly because of the above mentioned reasons. I didn't meet my expectations. Part 5 was the reason I started watching JoJo so I'm disappointed to say that this is not even close to being my favorite part. Part 4 > Part 3 > Part 5 > Part 2 > Part 1
shayed__Aug 14, 2019 5:02 AM
Aug 13, 2019 6:28 PM

May 2017

Bless you. I wrote my little "review" as a comment here and scrolled through some comments after and you had super similar thoughts. Glad to know that I wasn't the only one
Aug 13, 2019 6:28 PM
Feb 2015
Terrible ending for a bad show, even by its standards. Makes the series even worse than it already was.
Aug 13, 2019 11:27 PM
Apr 2019
lordberic2000 said:
Terrible ending for a bad show, even by its standards. Makes the series even worse than it already was.

the end is very good because it is a happy one, but also sad. Where do you explain that no matter how hard you try to change fate, it will be for nothing and we must accept it as it is.
Those in Bruno's gang had a sad past but no matter how it was, they accepted fate as opposed to Diavolo, who run from the past and did not accept his fate ... where he did not come to a truth (ex. the death to infinity) or when Mista wanted to destroy rolling stone to change Bruno's fate but still failed because they were the slaves of fate.
I understand you don't like the ending or this part ... but objectively speaking it is the best part of the animated ones ... And the ending is a satisfying one and not a happy one where it can be found in any generic anime.And from Fugo there are high chances of OVA there will be more Fugo.
Aug 14, 2019 4:48 AM

Oct 2018
shayed__ said:
The wasted potential of Fugo. Really? I expected him to come back sometime but no he never came back.

He was originally gonna be traitor and eventually fought Bruno gang but mangaka made Fugo left over being a traitor due to issues with a real life friend there is even an interview about that, if you wants to know what happens to Fugo read purple haze feedback, it's pretty good.

and final arc was a race to get arrow, this is probably the only part which had this type of final arc, time stand has always been a thing so him having that is not surprising.
Ri22rkAug 14, 2019 4:51 AM
Aug 14, 2019 12:02 PM

Apr 2014
Avenger-senpai said:

The origin of Stands was pretty lame. I'd rather it have just been a natural thing and the origin of the arrows to have been Black Sabbath rather than a freaking space virus.

Speaking of odd, Requiem Chariot's ability came completely out of nowhere. Chariot was a close range, sword fighting stand so why the hell did it get a soul swapping / transforming / evolving (whatever the hell it was lol) ability for its Requiem version? Golden Experience Requiem had an ability that was similar to its original power, it was basically like an advanced version of making a person's consciousness go berserk so I'm not sure why Chariot was changed completely.

The Requiem stands seem really OP and it seems like the series will be going through another powerup phase. As Hamon became obsolete in the face of Stands, so will they in the face of Requiem Stands. Not sure how to feel about that since the battles might end up being pretty bullshit due to OP Requiems.

That’s not where Stands come from, it’s just where the Arrows come from.

Golden Experiences Requiem’s power is to negate cause and effect. Infinite death is a secondary ability.

Requiem’s never come back.

Aug 14, 2019 12:02 PM

Apr 2014
lordberic2000 said:

Then why did you watch this far?

Aug 14, 2019 6:22 PM
Feb 2015
Dragonage2ftw said:
lordberic2000 said:

Then why did you watch this far?
Because I like the audivisual production, and jojo.
Aug 15, 2019 8:15 PM

Sep 2017
I'm obviously super late to the show in giving my thoughts on this series as a whole, but never late than never, I guess. Years before Vento Aureo began, a coworker of mine (his name was Jimmy) told me that the part was pretty bad in comparison the other parts, particularly 3 and 4. And it is with great pleasure that I say that that Jimmy was completely full of shit. This was awesome. While I'm not sure I that I agree with the general MAL userbase giving Vento Aureo a better score than DIU, I still believe this to have been an all around fantastic adaptation. My only real complaint comes from the main Jojo being a bit worse than previous Jojo's (I'd put Giorno above Jonathan but below Jotaro, Josuke, and Joseph). Besides that, we got some of the most creative fights from all the entire franchise thus far, and I'm really excited to see best girl Jolyne get the justice she deserves. 9/10. David Productions does it again.

Aug 16, 2019 8:16 PM

Feb 2019
And thus ends a wonderful journey. Holy shit was the Part 5 adaptation so much better than I expected. I wasn't sure they'd be able to cram everything into these last two episodes, but they did such a good job.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Aug 16, 2019 11:50 PM

Jul 2009
It has finally ended! What a amazing ride these past 10 months.

The funny thing is that I actually started reading Part 5 Manga around Summer and finished it on August as well(probably the same day as today!!).

I always compare this to a bullet express train. The fights never stop. Even though some of it are just weekly enemies. It has the most active fights among all parts. They have their breaks when eating, but even then they are still being attacked by Assassins across Italy.

Part 5 was always been my favorite, but I think Part 6 will be just for Jolyne.

Such a fitting story and I'm glad they did animated Giorno being a Capo alongside Polnareff and Mista. Just wish we saw a more adult Trish at the end, but I'm sure she is being protected by the Giorno's gang now.

Now the wait for Part 6 starts. And of course, I already plan on reading it after the Anime adaptation. Same thing happened when I finished Part 4 Anime and went ahead and read Part 5 Manga.

Truly an amazing run!! Can't wait for Part 6 DP!! You guys rock!!!!

I can't wait for BD's!! I really want to see some of the censored scenes, uncensored :)
SomaHeirAug 16, 2019 11:55 PM
Sep 2, 2019 11:40 AM

Jul 2015
Amazing season, glad to see Giorno become "the Godfather", his three friends from beyond would have been proud

Still wonder what Jotaro and Koichi were up to while all this was happening, still glad to see Polnareff soul is sticking around for a while

Sep 2, 2019 12:38 PM

Apr 2015
I actually liked the Rolling Stone part. the only part I didnt like in the whole anime is...whatever the stand of Giorno have become. its just meh.
Sep 14, 2019 7:44 PM

Sep 2011
Gytanzo said:
And it is with great pleasure that I say that that Jimmy was completely full of shit.
Jimmy wasnt full of shit, the reason part 5 had a bad rep was cause the only translation that exsisted of it was god awful and sucked all, and I mean all, a personality from the series and characters. Heres a good example especially the one on the top right which is just night and day.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 14, 2019 9:00 PM

Sep 2017
JizzyHitler said:
Gytanzo said:
And it is with great pleasure that I say that that Jimmy was completely full of shit.
Jimmy wasnt full of shit, the reason part 5 had a bad rep was cause the only translation that exsisted of it was god awful and sucked all, and I mean all, a personality from the series and characters. Heres a good example especially the one on the top right which is just night and day.

While this almost certainly played a factor in his opinion on Part 5, if I remember correctly he just fundamentally didn't enjoy the manga. Complaints such as Giorno is a bad Joestar (which, I mean, he is admittedly the least interesting Joestar since Jonathan) and the dumb stuff like wanting to be a GangStar (it basically revolves around Giorno being stupid). Last time we talked about the anime though he did say it was better.
Sep 14, 2019 9:09 PM

Sep 2011
Gytanzo said:
JizzyHitler said:

While this almost certainly played a factor in his opinion on Part 5, if I remember correctly he just fundamentally didn't enjoy the manga. Complaints such as Giorno is a bad Joestar (which, I mean, he is admittedly the least interesting Joestar since Jonathan) and the dumb stuff like wanting to be a GangStar (it basically revolves around Giorno being stupid). Last time we talked about the anime though he did say it was better.
Well like i said, the characters were stripped of all personality. I meant to actually bring up giorno specifically gets it the worst and he's actually the character brought up most getting butchered. Like there's a reason giorno before the new translation and anime was the least liked protagonist even below johnathan, its cause if you only spoke English you never got to experience who the fuck he even was until like 2015 when the better translations were coming out.

Like I really cant stress just how much it actually made part 5 unenjoyable, fights like man in the mirror were impossible to understand, every fight giorno was in felt like he just suddenly won without any thought, and most infamously but kind of ok cause of the memes was king crimson, which really isnt a hard ability to grasp, became the infamous it just works stand cause the explanation for it was so fucking backwards in the original translation I dont think anyone would hold it against you for just being lost.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 17, 2019 10:03 PM

Jun 2013
What a ride! This was my first season of JoJo's to watch weekly as it airs (until the finale which I put off for a bit), and I've grown rather fond of all these characters. I feel the same way after seeing the end of a show I've grown up with, experiencing this journey along with Giorno and the gang, I will miss them all! 10 out of 10, would watch again!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Sep 27, 2019 11:00 PM

May 2012
Quite the ending I must say! I wasn't expecting various points of this season. But it still somewhat kept true to the original JoJo which was great!

The pacing of the JoJo franchise was always one of the better points and just like with this season that did not change.

So I must say all in all a verry impressive season!
Sep 29, 2019 6:04 AM
Jan 2017
Giorno finally finnaly got the bow power and make the requiem gold experience,, that can erase the future of diavolo king crimson..
Diavolo dead and got what deserve by the drug user in the trash place..
but look like the Diavolo dead body is still can feel the pain when the autoption is occuring .. wow that very hurt when the blade pierce his body.
then diavolo crushed by car.. the truth of dead that diavolo never reach, always feel suffering and pain, and feel death again and again maybe this is called hell..
the long deadly battle finnaly end with their win and the sacrifice of Buciarati, abachio, and Narancia,, the inal scene of their face in the sky is very memoriale..
so from the first before buciarati meet giorno his death has been know from the tand name rolling stone hah.. the bullet hole death,,
at the end is giorno leading the organization or what? hmm finnly he ccan stop the drug in that country,, good ending.

this show was finish now,, i really enjoy all this show.. the character desaign was great, the fight was very epic using so much unique stand power and just using the maximal of their ability the strategy is very smart they fight until their limits of deatd..
and they always find the enemy weakness and win with style. haha its masterpice of anime that i ever watch,,
im gonna miss this show..

my score 9/10
Oct 9, 2019 11:18 AM

Oct 2016
The season ended at 37th episode but those two episodes told how Buccellati's soul has gone. Good grief... Can't tell how I loved this season and totally awaiting season 6
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Feb 12, 2020 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
So that's what that backstory is for. Damn. And what's with the opening showing Giorno transforming into a Dio knockoff? I mean the two have clear similarities but what does it all mean?

Edit: I've only just checked Giorno's character description here so now I know why the similarities with Dio. Shouldn't that shit be spoiler tagged?

Feb 17, 2020 2:40 PM

Apr 2018
As someone who is not the biggest fan of shounen shows and wasn't that much impressed with this franchise and has binge all parts recently I can easily say that this is my fav part(part 4 is close second) I enjoy part 5 cast alot more and I know this is unpopular opinion but for some reason I didn't enjoy any part that much as compare to this one probably becuz I was tired of monster of the week formula in part 3 whereas in this part all the gang members introduced at the same time instead of meeting them one by one and all members had creative stands(love Bruno's, Giorno's,Mista's stand alot) becuz of that all fights were pretty creative which makes me engage in every ep and there was no other JoJo there with Giorno so it was kind of refreshing to me Overall I think this is the polished version of part 3 and I love the setting in this part
Feb 17, 2020 8:41 PM

Jul 2016
So I guess Jotaro never got a sample of Giorno's skin at the end? Guess Kouichi went to Italy for nothing...
Feb 25, 2020 3:20 AM

Apr 2009
This last episode is kinda out of place imo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2020 10:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Holy shit it was fabulous, part 5 is truly a masterpiece I don't have the words
Mar 25, 2020 4:18 PM
Mar 2015
Dolabella said:
not a huge fan of the finale but giorno looks good in black

i ship this comment
Apr 1, 2020 4:03 PM

Mar 2010
The prophecy is true... Damn good to see polnareff ROFL the damn dude just won't pass over... The darnest thing ever. He shall forever to the legendary ghost man. Trish and Mista ship? pls god pls. And damn Giorna looking like a don at the end, Epic asf. Love this show. Looking forward to the next seasons eek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 7, 2020 11:42 AM

May 2016
Nice ending and the last story was pretty sweet sum up.

Now wait for part 6.
Apr 18, 2020 7:06 PM
Jul 2018
It is hard for me to quantify this part because in a lot of ways it one of the best ones in terms of story, characters and battles. There is a lot i loved about this part and made me invested in keep on watching, the Hitman Team were a great villain group, the battles were a lot of fun and the main cast was probably one of the best ones ever (each one had they little story arc and backstory even if i am still bitter that Fugo was just left like that).... however the final 6 episodes and everything the series was leading up to got ruinned by the introduction of this arrow ability. Even part 3 had a proper final battle (a anticlimatic one sure but there was a good resolution), this one however it was just a convoluted race to get this powerup ability that just makes you a god out of no where. Jojo is known for its "asspulls" sure but this one was difficult to swallow.
The whole double personality idea had a lot of potencial and i was looking foward to see more of Doppio, but the way it went about again was very uninspiring with the body-swap (wich for some reason someone with double personality means they also have 2 souls... k) that should had been introduced in another fight in opose to the climax of the story. Maybe araki wrote itself into a corner the moment he wrote Diavolo stand ability, but i think he could still had come up with a much better way to finish him off. Hell you could still have the arrow give an overpower ability to the user but at least make it like it was the case with Kira where there was still room for defeat in a way that doesnt contradict with what the stand main ability does. Also speaking of Diavolo i think him dieing like he did initially to some drug addict in opose to being stuck in a dieing loop would had been a much fitting end for him but whatever...

Men again if the ending had been handled better this might had been one of my all times favorites but how it stands is difficult to place it...
removed-userApr 18, 2020 7:10 PM
May 15, 2020 6:37 AM

Apr 2014
Finally completed part 5

While i liked it overall its story and its characters,

the final boss fight and the reveal of the boss has been a huge letdown.

Thats why ill give this part all in all a 8 at its score

For me still part 4 tops it all with friggin kira yoshikage who allevated what a main villain is supposed to be and yes diavolo definitely not falls into the sapce of an exceptional and brilliant villain.

peace ikm out.

ps RIP my favs narancia and abbachio.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jun 12, 2020 6:25 PM

May 2013
Despite the rather limp-wristed plot development and hit-or-miss characters, the clever construction of fights kept me entertained throughout most of its run (aside from the insane injuries the characters sometimes shrugged off), despite their tendency to overstay their welcome. So it's a bit of a shame that the way everything ended sort of put a damper on the goodwill I had for this show. The very final scene was at least well done, pretty cool actually.

I don't regret watching this, but it wasn't as great as I would've hoped for. Parts 2 and 4 are still my personal favorites for now. But I'm hoping the later parts continue to improve on the action, as that was definitely the highlight of Part 5.
fatdinosaurSep 13, 2023 11:42 PM
Jul 22, 2020 3:23 PM

Mar 2020
This is definitely my favorite Part in the series. The music, the visuals, the characters, the fights... etc all of it was superior to the previous parts.

Mista and Buccellati are easily some of the best characters in all of Jojo, up there with Joseph, Dio and Rohan.

The only meh thing about this Part is the final fight/villain. It just didn't live up to the hype, Kira is still the overall best Villain in Jojo.
I gotta say tho Part 5 had the best side villains in the series (Risotto, Cioccolata, Secco, Ghiaccio, Prosciutto, Pesci) were such dope characters.

also Sex Pistols is the GOAT stand, don't @ me.
BlufaceBabyJul 22, 2020 3:26 PM
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Aug 21, 2020 4:50 PM
Aug 2020
that was beautiful i didn't want it to finish :( the scene were Mista and Trish laughed together was so cuteeeeee XD

NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE HUH??? IT"S MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA without jojo i hope part 6 will be aired soon :')
Sep 26, 2020 4:36 PM

Mar 2016
I felt the ending was good, but lame final boss fight. As far as Fuga goes, that coward is just not a good thing for the group. He could've easily taken care of alot of stand users given his ability. However, he decided to wimp out. This makes his words about admiring Buccairati and Giorno extremely hollow. I really wish they'd have ended it the way they did with Diamond is Unbreakable where each one's lives are shown to go along. I also wanted to see a Jotaro and Giovana meeting and a Jotaro and Polnareff meeting. As for Polnareff, I feel really upset that he got killed off and is now living as a ghost. In the end, Giorno became what he wanted with only Mista by his side. Truly, a somber yet happy ending.
Oct 10, 2020 3:45 AM
Oct 2019
Wow what a way to end the finale.... Araki sensei banzai!!

But one thing that i don't like is, where the fuck is Fugo??? I thought he was gonna coming in to do something versus diavolo...
Oct 15, 2020 5:44 PM

Aug 2013
Ending wasn't too bad even though it was pretty clunky and fast paced in comparison with slow tiresome season full of talking during actual combat. Resolving of fights were awful and amateurish, It was like I watched another season of My Hero Academy. Art style is a total crap and I couldn't adapt to it till very end. Music is pretty forgettable, it's just about a pair of interesting tracks and that's it. In terms of anime in the whole Jojo part 5 isn't a total garbage but still in comparison with previous parts which built high standards for a series it feels like a spin-off. Just look at author cheap tricks - he used important characters from parts 3 and 4 in the very beginning (it's like a famous actor on a movie cover even though he appears there for 5 minutes only) and in the very end. Giovanni was an awful MC, he was so bland and second-tier, it was so easy to start to think that actual MC is Bucciarati. What was the point for Giovanni of being of son of the legendary Dio? Oh, why freaking "rolling stone" made faces of Bucciarati, Diavolo and Narancia but forgot about Abbacchio and Doppio? Technically Diavolo didn't even die since it's like a karmic series of deaths (which could end at some point). And Fugo just disappeared. This season was full of holes and used plot-armor too much.
LawgunNov 20, 2020 10:14 AM
Nov 2, 2020 2:42 PM
Jul 2018
The koichi is older, I liked the episode very well.
Dec 7, 2020 1:27 PM

Mar 2015
Another awesome jojo part ends.
The journey was great, but the final confrontation is a little underwhelming. I expected more from Diavolo.
I wish we got to see more from Risotto, also I wish we got to see more mafia/theft world stuff. I was very excited after that beginning and the entrance test, but Polpo was killed too early in my opinion and we didn't see more similar stuff.

This part's visuals and animation was consistently good unlike DIU.
The two OPs were good, Great Days is still the best Jojo OP though.
thank god they changed the ED.

8.5/10 overall for this part.

I enjoyed all of the animated Jojo parts but if I had to rank them from best to worst:
1- Part 3: good visuals, great and fun adventure, great final fights (I still prefer the ova version though) and deaths.
2- Part 5: very similar to part 3 but with a weaker final fight.
3- Part 4: good but the story was lacking, Kira is overrated in my opinion.
4- Part 2: Joseph was very fun but honestly there was alot of bullshit in the fights, animation was weak.
5- Part 1: felt very rushed, weak animation, too much over the top.

Oh yeah and one final thing: why the hell did they do this to poor Polnareff? I was a bit sad when I saw Joseph's state in part 4, it was a little harsh but in the end the man was 78 and I wasn't expecting to see him after part 3 anyway. When I heard that Polnareff will appear when I was watching this part I was filled with excitement and was hyped to see him doing at least a one good fight, but then he turned out to be on a wheelchair, lost in one episode and now he's forever a turtle? Goddammit Araki.
MonstrumDec 10, 2020 7:16 AM
Dec 11, 2020 11:31 PM

Aug 2018
Part 5 was amazing. I loved it. But this ending didn't feel like a good way to end the amazing Jojo series. Though at least Giorno became the new boss...

Overall Jojo rating: 10/10. Definitely one of the best anime. I cried many times, laughed many times, and my heart raced many times while watching this masterpiece.

My favorite was part 3, and it was so damn fun to watch! Part 5 was very different from the first 3 parts and part 4 since there wasnt even any Joestars in it. Still though, it was more than enjoyable.

Dec 13, 2020 11:04 AM

Jun 2020
So the Rolling Stone arc was..... pretty random, but fit I guess. The final boss fight was good, but not Dio or Kira level of good. I feel like I have more questions than I do answers. What happened with Koichi? I felt they really did a disservice to Polnareff character. Killed instantly and then became a turtle. I would've liked to have seen Polnareffs reaction to finding out Giorno is Dio son. While it was still good, I'll probably end up rating it a 7. The animation and flamboyance of the show was still great as usual.
Dec 24, 2020 6:52 PM
Jul 2011
Just my anime-only opinion but isn't Giorno actually the villain here? It seems like a continuation of the "means to an end" the dead cop was talking about.

-The stone is a roundabout analogy for the omnipotence paradox. The stone is all-knowing but that would contradict free will. So you get this gag where the stone compromises and lets the characters change the scenes. A truly omnipotent stone would show the correct scene right off the bat.
-If you think about it Mistah shooting the stone doesn't change the plot very much, because
-Mistah's friends dying happens in the middle of the story
-The stone would know Mistah would shoot the stone to change it. No free will.
-The beginning of the story is actually petty criminal Giorno disowning his fellow criminals because selling drugs to kids is his line in the sand
-Somehow ropes Buccellati and company into his master plan to get rid of bad gangsters whatever that oxymoron means
-Giorno's pretty much Diavolo. He murders people (Polpo) when nobody's watching. In public he makes his friends do dirty work for him and he gets them killed
-Giorno's upgraded stand is literally Satan what could go wrong

I think this was all foreshadowed in the first episode actually. The MCs from part 4 were trying to figure out if Giorno was evil. Seems pretty evil to me. If you deleted Giorno from the story the body count would've been way lower.
Jelly_KingDec 24, 2020 7:14 PM
Jan 1, 2021 2:04 PM
Jan 2017
I feel like the last 2 episodes w/ the rolling stone felt a bit tacked on. To be this part seemed better than the "Diamond Is Unbreakable" arc but not quite as good as the other JoJo adventures
Jan 4, 2021 4:24 AM

Jul 2020
Now everything is much clearer!
So yeah that was part 5.
I'm glad to see Polnareff "alive" :D :(
Now, I have to wait for Part 6.
Jan 24, 2021 9:30 PM
Jan 2017
wtf????????????
Mar 29, 2021 6:29 AM
Jun 2020
Last 2 episodes were wierd...I am an anime only watcher...I felt this was rushed....Did not give me satisfaction I expected from the end...Good series anyways
May 3, 2021 7:53 AM
May 2014
Man I sure enjoyed watching these guys. I'm gonna miss seeing Giorno and Bucciariti.

AVERADECHI
May 26, 2021 4:22 AM

Mar 2020
dunno didn't really enjoy last episode, seemed a bit out of place for me
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Jul 5, 2021 9:27 PM
Jan 2021
The ending was kind of confusing at first.

Why was there a flashback to before Bruno Bucciarati confronted Giorno Giovanna? Once it got back to the present it made sense. It also means that the sculptor knew ahead of time that Bucciarati, Abbaccione, and Narancia were going to die.

In terms of the last episode in general it felt extremely anticlimatic in comparison to the previous parts of JoJo's. In terms of all the parts in my eyes it has the most disappointing end (other than the fact that Giorno accomplished his goal and became a Primo Mafioso). The majority of the episode is the flashback and there was no real resolution. The final fight between Giorno Giovanna and Diavolo was pretty short and disappointing in comparison to the fight between Josuke Higashitaka and Yoshikage Kira. In this fight, Golden Wind Requiem made quick work of Diavolo and it was a effortless fight, making it quite boring.

In comparison to Josuke's final encounter, there were a lot of twist and turns throughout the fight that got me on the edge of my seat. One prime example is how Kira was able to track Josuke's moves despite not being able to see him, Josuke using his dry blood to create a homing device, using smoke to see the air bombs. I would say the cast of characters was quite vast and created a lot of unexpected dynamics.

Overall if I were to rank the different series it would go like this (from top to bottom),
Diamond is Unbreakable
Stardust Crusaders
Battle Tendency
Phantom Blood
Golden Wind

Art style wise I would rank DIU and GW above the others, but in overall rankings primarily because of the ending I wouldn't rank Golden Wind above any of the other parts.

With that in mind I'm wondering when the next JoJo will emerge.
Jul 29, 2021 1:24 PM

Apr 2018
Such a nice ending. Glad that three of them survived. And damn those last 5 seconds of the serie were badass af. The higher ups kissing Giorno's hand while the other ones are on the look out.

This was a great adaptation. The animation was great, better than the previous parts. The soundtrack was phenomenal but I liked part 2 and part 3.2's more. The characters were as good as the previous parts.

9/10

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 11, 2021 2:59 PM
Apr 2021
Good ending not perfect but good ending for part 5 glad it got love it got fuck hater hype for part 6 8.5 or maybe 9/10
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM

» Group Standings

yungpowerpole - Jan 14

10 by baryaakov555 »»
Jan 20, 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.