Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 29, 2019 9:28 AM

Jan 2018
So if Mista changed fate by destroying Rolling Stone so that Bucciarati didn't die that day, does that mean Giorno was going to kill him? That would have prevented the gang from confronting the boss so Narancia and Abbachio wouldn't have died, just like the stone predicted.

Anyway, do you think they'll adapt the Fugo side stories as an OVA like they did with the Rohan one?
whats a signature
Jul 29, 2019 9:53 AM

May 2012
I loved the ending. I enjoyed that backstory wtih Mista before they met Giorno
Jul 29, 2019 11:06 AM

Jan 2016
I got that empty feeling after finishing a series once again... That means it was really good, must also be because I have been following this anime since episode 1 weekly, which I rarely ever do (I usually wait).

My favorite jojo part for sure
Jul 29, 2019 11:48 AM

Aug 2015
After they delayed the ending I expected an epic fight for the last 2 episodes but I guess they just worked on the opening?
whatever overall I really liked this part I felt like it was a bit slow at the beginning up to episode 19 then it picked up and stayed great till the end.
9\10
hopefully, we will get an announcement for part 6 somewhat soon
Arrivederci!
Jul 29, 2019 12:23 PM

Mar 2013
Unsatisfying ending. 3 weeks of wait and what we get? A great final fight? No, what we get is a story about a stone. Cool. I felt that Risotto and Diavolo's fight was way more a "final fight" than this unilateral massacre that we saw here.

And I am the only one here who thinks that Diavolo's end was "too cruel"? I mean he was a "bad guy", aka villain, he killed many people and stuff... but I mean, Yoshikage kira was way more evil and was not sentenced to be eternaly killed.

And WTF happened to Trish? Did she became a Passione Member or what? How did Giorno became Passione's leader? They told everybody about Diavolo's (founding leader) "death"?
How Giorno will deal with Passione? He will banish drug dealing from the organization?
And Fugo?

I really don't want to offend anyone but for me Vento Aureo was a total mess.

Let's expect good sales from this (BD and DVD) so we can get part 6.

Ps: I don't read the manga.
_junoJul 29, 2019 12:29 PM
Jul 29, 2019 1:40 PM

Mar 2019
Araki's made up diseases... I don't know what to write about them. And the poor girl splattered from the roof of a seven story building but her organs weren't crushed. Cool. Good job. And also Bucciarati is dying and we have to get to him as quickly as possible. Let's stop to sniff each other for a bit and walk in the most leisurely manner.

Golden Wind really made me doubt Araki's abilities. His ability to plan a story or a fight, his character designs... I don't understand why so many people think it's the best one yet. I'm looking forward to parts 6 and 7 and hope they are both better.
Pig_on_the_kneeJul 29, 2019 2:25 PM
Jul 29, 2019 1:49 PM

Oct 2016
The last two episodes should've been an OVA. More time should've been put into Diavolo's death and the aftermath. Poor ending kind of puts a damper on an otherwise great anime.
Jul 29, 2019 2:41 PM
Mar 2018
Pig_on_the_knee said:
Araki's made up diseases... I don't know what to write about them. And the poor girl splattered from the roof of a seven story building but her organs weren't crushed. Cool. Good job. And also Bucciarati is dying and we have to get to him as quickly as possible. Let's stop to sniff each other for a bit and walk in the most leisurely manner.

Golden Wind really made me doubt Araki's abilities. His ability to plan a story or a fight, his character designs... I don't understand why so many people think it's the best one yet. I'm looking forward to parts 6 and 7 and hope they are both better.

um did you watch the episode with your eyes closed
it was said that Fate preserved the organs because the girl accepted her fate
and they dont know that bruno is dead because mista didnt shot his vital spots he so they think he is still alive
Jul 29, 2019 3:05 PM

Mar 2019
WorldoverHeaven said:
Pig_on_the_knee said:

and they dont know that bruno is dead because mista didnt shot his vital spots he so they think he is still alive

uM diD yOU REaD WitH yOUr eYeS CloSeD
Mista thinks Bucciarati is dying, not dead. That's why he thinks they have to hurry and urges Giorno to do so. "Not before we sniff each other though. Teehee."
The rock kills whoever it shows instantly on touch without causing damage to the body. It doesn't preserve a corpse out of mercy however. And the dead body of the girl did indeed splatter https://imgur.com/YceYy5b .
Pig_on_the_kneeJul 29, 2019 3:11 PM
Jul 29, 2019 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
It was actually an unsatisfying ending , I thought that Fugo gonna have a role in the ending + Why didn't they show us what happened with mista, trish , giorno when they see beccerati + The secret of dio and giorno...
It could have been better than this ending
Sorry Araki hirohiko ; but you are better than that!!! :( :(
removed-userJul 29, 2019 3:21 PM
Jul 29, 2019 3:26 PM
Apr 2016
Amazing adaption from the manga, basically 1:1, but that was also a bit of a problem since the ending is a bit unsatisfying in the manga as well.

I literally can't understand why people expected some sort of epic, 2 episodes long stand battle when we were told over and over AND OVER AGAIN that whoever gets the arrow just instantly-wins, and we saw it happening, with GER negating KC's abilities, what the fuck was he supposed to do? without his abilities all KC got going for itself is high strength, but it has an E stat in durability, even a weak stand would absolutely destroy him with a single punch.

My one complaint would be the lack of new scenes, i would have sacrificed the opening and ending's minutes to include 2 new scenes, Mista and Trish's reaction to Bruno's corpse and also showing Trish whereabouts.

What happens to Trish after all of this DOES get explained in Purple Haze Feedback though, let's hope DP decides to make an OVA out of it.

Lower your expectations for Part 6 though, that part has never been popular in Japan or outside of it for many reasons.....
Jul 29, 2019 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
God, that was a ride.

That final fight was shorter than I remember, but hey, couldn't help it. They kept saying that the arrow was pretty much OP, and they had to stop Diavolo somehow y'know? His death was interesting though.
I wasn't expecting to see Rolling Stone adapted. I didn't like how they just... shoved it here, I think a stand-alone OVA would have been better, but anyways.
Giorno looks really good in black! I also love how he kept memorials of the gang members who died, the attention to detail here is amazing.

This wasn't the first time I saw part 5, but it still felt like it.
DavidPro did a really good job, especially with the opening in these last episodes. Giorno doing Dio's pose was unexpected, I loved it.

Even if it has some flaws, it's still a solid 10/10 for me. One of my favorite parts.
I don't know if part 6 will be adapted but I will be looking forward to it, can't wait to see Jolyne in action again!
removed-userJul 29, 2019 3:38 PM
Jul 29, 2019 4:37 PM
Mar 2018
Pig_on_the_knee said:
WorldoverHeaven said:

Mista thinks Bucciarati is dying, not dead. That's why he thinks they have to hurry and urges Giorno to do so. "Not before we sniff each other though. Teehee."
The rock kills whoever it shows instantly on touch without causing damage to the body. It doesn't preserve a corpse out of mercy however. And the dead body of the girl did indeed splatter https://imgur.com/YceYy5b .

scolipi literally said that because she accepted her fate rolling stones made it so the organs wont get destroyed in the fall
mista shot bruno in his non vital spots he himself said that while brunos body is bleeding its not dying(well they dont know it already dead) and this fight takes about five to ten minutes real time
Jul 29, 2019 4:48 PM
Mar 2018
Pig_on_the_knee said:
WorldoverHeaven said:

here you go my dude

Jul 29, 2019 4:58 PM

Jul 2015
Not the strongest ending in Jojo but a good one nonetheless, with Diavolo getting the fate he deserved for the mess he did and the lives lost because of him. I'm gonna miss watching Jojo every week, but all good things must come to an end. I look forward to seeing you all on the next part.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 29, 2019 9:18 PM

May 2015
Fucking masterpiece. 10/10
Haven't read the manga but I hope we get to see Giorno, Mista or Trish in later parts.

I want part 6 already.
Jul 29, 2019 11:11 PM
Nov 2007
Other then part 1 this one was the weakest. I loved everything up to the ending, but the antagonist was kind of pathetic even though he killed some people. His ending was also pathetic. I wish the main characters death were more impactful. The last two episodes of the ending were just meh, interesting arc, but it didn't give me much. Fugo never returned which was kind of pathetic too. How could have abandoned his brothers like that. Trish was completely underutilized. Also Polnareff got owed but that ull after surviving Dio? I don't know how I feel about it. I also wanted to see JOJO 3 to make a bigger appearance (like maybe a fight or smth like that).
Jul 30, 2019 3:12 AM
Aug 2018
skipped said:
So if Mista changed fate by destroying Rolling Stone so that Bucciarati didn't die that day, does that mean Giorno was going to kill him? That would have prevented the gang from confronting the boss so Narancia and Abbachio wouldn't have died, just like the stone predicted.

Anyway, do you think they'll adapt the Fugo side stories as an OVA like they did with the Rohan one?

No, fugo would have gone after giorno instead of bucciarati and possibly kill him
Jul 30, 2019 5:42 AM
Feb 2014
The true ending was the beginning of episode 38, but the rolling stones arc at the end made me feel somehow more connected with the Bucciarati gang and made me more emotional.
Jul 30, 2019 8:58 AM
Oct 2007
I had goosebumps when the show explained the sculptor and his rock Stand which tied up the first episode with the last. Seeing Giorno as the new boss gives me another round of goosebumps after. I'm quite sure we'll see more from the Jojo franchise but I'll miss it in the meantime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2019 11:14 AM

Nov 2018
Was hoping for a part 6 reveal but whatever. It's kinda guaranteed at this point. Amazing adaptation and beautiful ending.
Jul 30, 2019 1:16 PM

Oct 2018
manugws said:
Vindicater said:
So am I the only one disappointing in this ending?

All seems so anti-climactic.

Where is Fugo?

I felt the same, before the ending it was one of my favourite seasons, but I expected an epic fight instead of what we saw. I even thought Diavolo would have a third personality which allowed him to face Giorno in equality (I haven't read the manga). In my opinion, Diavolo was so misused, and the ending felt empt.
you should read purple haze feedback, and the final arc was always a race between diavolo vs bruno gang to get arrow, there was never meant to be a battle after that.
Jul 30, 2019 5:13 PM
Jun 2019
Holy shit.
*Hory shit

That was a wild ride. Certainly one of the best jojo parts in the anime so far DP has gone above and beyond once again. Art was amazing, Ost was amazing, THEY BROUGHT BACK CODA, and there wasn't a disappointing fight scene. DP did an amazing job at adapting the manga.
Can't wait for part 6
Jul 30, 2019 11:17 PM
Jan 2016
10/10 Easily. For me personally this is the best jojo part yet. Hope we get season 6 announcement soon. Good job David Production 👏
Jul 31, 2019 12:30 AM
Jun 2017
Is no one talking about the fact that Abbaccio wholly believed Mista brought in a rock for no reason and simply just asked it to get it out of the restaurant?

He jumped to that conclusion too fast and it bothered and confused me about how strong the stand was until I realized he just thought Mista was autistic and brought in a rock he liked or something.
Jul 31, 2019 4:59 AM

Jan 2011
So ends Part 5, the weakest ending, but had a strong journey that the anime really did justice. My favourite out of the anime adaptations so far.

I was kinda hoping the end would show

Now that the anime is over, do yourself a favour and read Purple Haze Feedback if you want some closure with Fugo. Out of the Jojo novels I've read it's the best and really captures what the series is all about. Seriously, I had doubts about how Stand fights would go in just text form, but I could picture them all perfectly while reading it.

Also you may be interested in checking out the Part 5 PS2 game. It's obviously low budget, but a fun beat em up and does a pretty good job with what it covers. I was able to play through it without knowing a bit of Japanese so you can too, but lucky you, you don't have to. An English patch was released sometime ago. Give the game a whirl if you're interested. It's the only game where you can play as cripple Polnareff.
Jul 31, 2019 5:28 AM

Aug 2008
disappointing ending, this would be better left as OVA 2 episodes, great season overall DP made fantastic manga to anime version it isn't their fault for flaws of manga
Jul 31, 2019 9:29 AM

Mar 2014
So that was the end of Vento Aureo. I think there was quite a lot left on the table, for example what happened to Trish? Did Giorno as a boss succeed? How did they react after learning what happened with Buccellati?

I think GER was shaky as well as a concept. Overall, I think the first 10 episodes were probably my favorite, I loved the premise and the overarching plot, and the gang was super fun to watch. However afterwards it was mostly them fighting La Squadra in a villain of the week fashion, which is reminiscend of SC but some of the fights and abilities were unnecessarily convoluted for my taste.

King Crimson was really majestic and I loved how Diavolo's identity was shrouded in mystery, but I think his final fight was really underwhelming, after GER King Crimson was absolutely worthless.

It was a solid 10/10 for me for the first cour, afterwards it was still enjoyable as hell but my enthusiasm gradually faded so 8/10

Hoping for a Stone Ocean announcement soon!
Jul 31, 2019 9:41 AM

Oct 2018
Danae said:
So that was the end of Vento Aureo. I think there was quite a lot left on the table, for example what happened to Trish? Did Giorno as a boss succeed? How did they react after learning what happened with Buccellati?

if they ever adapte purple haze feedback then we will learn a lot of things which happened after that.
Jul 31, 2019 1:23 PM

Apr 2014
ArrRti said:
Wow, waiting for this special was a total waste of time.
For once we have the big bad villain being practially one shot by an unbeatable stand, which combines a load of abilities other users would wish to have. (Although Diavolo's fate was really cruel, really liked that one)
Then we have a flashback to an event which shows us that everyone's fate has been set in stone. That is cool and all, really.
But let's be honest here, there was zero foreshadowing for that. And with that said it feels like a total side event that serves absolutely no purpose. It's like the author had an afterthought that it'd be cool to include this. In Araki's case that could be even true.
And at last, Part 5 really did not need to hide in terms of having some of the biggest asspulls in JoJo (at the level of Joseph pulling a literal plane out of his ass in Part 2 or Jotaro reviving Joseph at the end of Part 3) with scenes like Mista getting head shot not once but multiple times or Buccelatti being a ghost for half the show.

The series was fun, as usual. But the last time it was THAT cringe at times was in Part 2. That and this disappointment of an ending.

It's been sitting at 7-8/10 in times for me but after that special, it gets a strong 6/10.

EDIT:
Part 1 5/10
Part 2 7/10
Part 3.1 6/10
Part 3.2 8/10
Part 4 8/10
Part 5 6/10

So, did you miss the part where Mista says he had one of the Sex Pistol’s hide in his hat to stop the bullets, which is how he survived being shot?

Or what?

Jul 31, 2019 1:26 PM

Apr 2014
_juno said:
Unsatisfying ending. 3 weeks of wait and what we get? A great final fight? No, what we get is a story about a stone. Cool. I felt that Risotto and Diavolo's fight was way more a "final fight" than this unilateral massacre that we saw here.

And I am the only one here who thinks that Diavolo's end was "too cruel"? I mean he was a "bad guy", aka villain, he killed many people and stuff... but I mean, Yoshikage kira was way more evil and was not sentenced to be eternaly killed.

And WTF happened to Trish? Did she became a Passione Member or what? How did Giorno became Passione's leader? They told everybody about Diavolo's (founding leader) "death"?
How Giorno will deal with Passione? He will banish drug dealing from the organization?
And Fugo?

I really don't want to offend anyone but for me Vento Aureo was a total mess.

Let's expect good sales from this (BD and DVD) so we can get part 6.

Ps: I don't read the manga.

Part 5 has been raking in profits since day 1.

Even the manga for Part 5 outsold every other Part in the series, as well as being considered the best Part in Japan (though, this opinion is more common in the West now, too.)

Jul 31, 2019 1:28 PM

Apr 2014
ISSAM-J-LILCN said:
It was actually an unsatisfying ending , I thought that Fugo gonna have a role in the ending + Why didn't they show us what happened with mista, trish , giorno when they see beccerati + The secret of dio and giorno...

What “secret of Dio and Giorno”?

You mean, why Giorno exists?

That’s explained in Part 6.

Jul 31, 2019 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
Dragonage2ftw said:
ISSAM-J-LILCN said:

What “secret of Dio and Giorno”?

You mean, why Giorno exists?

That’s explained in Part 6.

Soudesuka, Thank you
I'm looking forward to it
Aug 1, 2019 6:50 PM
Jul 2011
After coming off the high that is looking forward to a new Jojo every week I gotta say the ending was pretty underwhelming and good example that while a near perfect 1:1 adaptation is the dream sometimes a little minor anime original content liberty wouldn't hurt. Definitely a case of where the journey was better than the destination for a series.

Regardless it's been a hellvua ride watching all enemy stand user battles play out, Risotto vs. Diavolo felt more like a proper Jojo finale fight but watching Giorno mega flex his GER against the once seemly invincible King Crimson was truly something to behold in animated form.

Jojo Fridays will be missed.
Aug 1, 2019 8:16 PM
Jul 2014
I think this is probably Araki's second weakest ending - but none of it is due to Sleeping Slaves, I'm fine with the placement of it. It's the post-flashback material that feels really rushed and not as fulfilling as it should. I was hoping David Pro would do what they did with the end of Part 4 and add some things. There are a few scenes I really would have liked to have seen for the end of Part 5. Oh well, maybe we'll get some PHF OVA's similar to the Rohan ones we got after Part 4, that'd be nice.
Aug 2, 2019 7:13 AM
Jul 2012
Finally part 5 is over. Far better than the manga, but still worst part in my opinion. Looking forward to a potential part 6 though.
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Aug 2, 2019 3:33 PM

Nov 2018
Awful ending, even worse than anticipated. Golden Wind is easily the worst part as for now, with dogshit Diavolo/Doppio, the insulting treatment of Polnareff, the weak story, the weak protagonist, too much bullshit that were unpleasant (The Rolling Stone Arc, the shadow stuff, the Requiem, etc...), and the wasted potential (Giorno being the son of Dio and Jonathan, Abbacchio, Fugo, Risotto, Trish, etc...).

At least we had Narancia, some cool fights and moments (like the fight with Cioccolata that was great) but that's nearly not enough to make it good. Hope Stone Ocean is gonna be a lot better.
Aug 4, 2019 12:04 PM

Sep 2014
Now that its over I have to say the ending was way too weak for how good the rest was. But I can finally give it a proper score instead of "its jojo so 10/10"

8/10 because torture dance. Otherwise 7 if not less. Diavolo was not a very good villain, not after Kars, Dio and Kira. The final battle was "well Im OP now so gg".. We got some backstory for the gang. And thats it?

As far as adaptions go this was amazing, but this is not "my adaption list" so I rate the anime and that was not that good.
Part 5 is simply not that good. Giorno is a boring MC, nobody dies untill they face the last enemy and suddenly half the team does. I know part 3 had the same problem but that was just way more "fun" and less serious overall.

Maybe Im just a bit salty because of the 3 week wait for this.
Comander-07Aug 4, 2019 12:08 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 4, 2019 3:57 PM

Dec 2014
Dunno what to think. Through the first 32 episodes Golden Wind was the best the franchise had to offer. But the last 7 episodes were such rushed, nonsensical bullshit. That ending blew fucking ass. I guess Araki must have really wanted to just get to part 6 or something because damn did it feel like he wanted to end this as quick as possible.
Aug 6, 2019 10:35 AM

May 2016
So that's why Rolling Stone was only shown at the end... While it initially looked out of place, it was a very tense and entertaining way to show how Bruno and his Gang-Stars had the bravery to overcome every single adversity they'll soon face even if it'll end with them dying. It honestly made me miss them even more in addition to the fact that the anime's over. It's a pretty cool detail that Mista shot the guy in the middle of both hands and subtly made a religious allusion.

Seeing Mista and Trish interact without tension for once felt very rewarding and that startling reappearance of the dreaded stone ornament making way for the reminder that Polnareff's still somehow alive made me really happy. I thought that he'd be trapped against his will without anyone to talk to but knowing that he dealt with his situation rather well and he's going to hang out with Don Giorno from now on was a relief. Speaking of Don Giorno, his suit is beautiful and darker blue Mista's lovely too. Wish I could've seen Trish too though.

As much as I'd love Stone Ocean next year, Purple Haze Feedback deserves an adaptation as well~

Aug 6, 2019 9:27 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought the ending was underwhelming. For someone like me who didn't read the manga, the sudden backstory at the very end was off-putting and confusing to say the least. I agree with a previous poster that the staff should have made the Rolling Stone story an OVA; I think it would have made a good retrospective piece AFTER seeing Mista’s and Trish’s reaction over Bucciarati’s death. And after all the screen time with trish and fugo, we don’t see them in the end.

Diavolo was an interesting character but he didn’t deliver, much like other parts in the story.
Aug 7, 2019 9:42 PM

Mar 2015
This was a really great show overall, enjoyed all of it!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 8, 2019 2:23 AM

Nov 2018
Where is Fugo?
Worst Jojo part imo.
Aug 8, 2019 8:11 PM

Mar 2012
Well that was disappointing. It was a good watch overall but there were just so many things off about it.

The OPs were the weakest of the all the parts so far, not to mention that terrible first ED. The second one was good though.

Golden Experience's abilities were stripped down to only creating life out of inanimate objects (no damage return/reflect or berserk consciousness) and basically being a bargain bin Crazy Diamond except with self "healing."

Fugo was completely forgotten and I'm assuming he was taken out because his stand was the strongest of the group. Missed opportunity to have the boss order him to track down Bruno.

The origin of Stands was pretty lame. I'd rather it have just been a natural thing and the origin of the arrows to have been Black Sabbath rather than a freaking space virus.

Risotto was hyped as the Hitman squad's boss only to get killed in the first fight he shows up. Not only that, it had to be caused by a member of Bruno's squad while he was fighting Diavolo.

Polnareff gets put back into the story only to have it revealed that he got fucked over just a little after the events of Part 3 but even worse, he gets killed off by Diavolo due to Bruno bringing him right to the Colosseum. Granted Bruno's zombie body was fucked and he thought Diavolo was Trish but that still makes it two characters they accidentally got killed >_>

The body/soul switching was weird. Watching Bruno in Diavolo's body, the freaking antagonist, being with the group was just so odd. It also fucked with Narancia's death since he was in Giorno's body but Giorno didn't die since his soul was in Narancia's body. The whole thing was so goddam odd.

Speaking of odd, Requiem Chariot's ability came completely out of nowhere. Chariot was a close range, sword fighting stand so why the hell did it get a soul swapping / transforming / evolving (whatever the hell it was lol) ability for its Requiem version? Golden Experience Requiem had an ability that was similar to its original power, it was basically like an advanced version of making a person's consciousness go berserk so I'm not sure why Chariot was changed completely.

The Requiem stands seem really OP and it seems like the series will be going through another powerup phase. As Hamon became obsolete in the face of Stands, so will they in the face of Requiem Stands. Not sure how to feel about that since the battles might end up being pretty bullshit due to OP Requiems.

It was an enjoyable watch overall but it didn't feel as strong as the previous parts. At times, it felt like a lower quality remake of Part 3. There was also no point in Giorno being related to Dio if the only thing he had in common was the blond hair and yelling MUDA MUDA MUDA...
Aug 9, 2019 1:34 PM

Aug 2015
I liked the the last episode, seeing how much Mista cared about Bucciarati, I thought they tied it to the present nicely. When the stone changed into Bucciarati, Narancia, and Abbacchio...it hurt T^T

The Trish and Mista scene lightened the mood.

Giorno in that black suit looked amazing, and the colors of their outfits also reminded me of mourning. Got the feels again when they showed the small zipper next to the flowers...
Aug 10, 2019 6:33 PM

Dec 2015
Great idea poor execution just confusing Part 3 is still my favorite
Aug 12, 2019 2:59 AM
Jun 2016
Well, that florist could have just asked La Squadra Esecuzioni to avenge his daughter instead. Jokes asides, we get a flashback episode this time. Also, I think it makes sense that Abbacchio would be the one to investigate instead of Mista but that's just me.

"Those who carry on the will of thosse who have passed must keep moving forward."
-Giorno Giovanna

I like that quote. It perfectly sums up one of the recurring themes in JoJo. Which is that if a character in the MC's gang dies, the rest would continue on what they're doing. Usually something about the final antagonist.

I've expected a scene where Narancia's wishes were partially fulfilled (i.e. going back home), and seeing how Fugo would react to Giorno being the new boss (I assume he is the new boss).
Aug 12, 2019 4:17 AM
Apr 2019
https://youtu.be/MaZnq9RvIxU

Part 5 ending is amazing :)
cosmin167181Aug 12, 2019 4:22 AM
Aug 12, 2019 7:50 AM
Jun 2019
the ending was very good imo, people didnt like it because they where expecting an epic fight between diavolo and giorno, the fight was already over since giorno got the arrow, the battle was the race to get the arrow, the rolling stone arc is genius and unique, people dont like it just because they don't understand it, there is a video called the brilliance of golden wind on youtube, watch it and you may change your view about this great part.
digioniviniaAug 12, 2019 7:56 AM
Aug 12, 2019 9:17 AM

Jan 2013
First of all, this was amazing! Amazing 39 episodes!
Second, sorry to all JoJo fans because this is the first JoJo that i saw and it was amazing!

So basically the Diavolo will live in infinite suffering, like dying in all sorts of ways and feeling all the pain, damn!
And the rock part, it looked so random but it makes so much sense, all the deaths were predestined and Giorno couldn't have saved them :/

Was that a hint of a romance between Trish x Mista? I think they would look pretty good together ahaha

But damn, what a plot twist and what a way to end this season! Absolutely spectacular, the story, the music, everything! I'm so glad i started watching this.
Glad that Trish and Mista survived.
10/10

And look at this badass!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM

» Group Standings

yungpowerpole - Jan 14

10 by baryaakov555 »»
Jan 20, 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.