Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: One Piece Episode 895 Discussion

Jul 28, 4:45 AM

Interesting so far.

Jul 28, 5:05 AM
Thanks for info from above. It sadly still doesn't change. They really could have done an episode were they meet so it will make seens how the whole crew is together and once the filer is over for them to make it like a flashback of what happened (as they are experts on flashbacks). And and least now i know why it fells like a movie (i mean come on, they are pirates and they need to flee from water? Not even using a gear? Boa comes out completely naked (i take she was forced into stuff with the celestial dragons as she didn't looked bothered at all) but no one got petrified instantly like provisionally unless she used her skills?)
And i take this is just the beginning, pirate festival soon, as the anime caught up with the manga arch....
Modified by Psi18c, Jul 28, 5:08 AM

Jul 28, 5:16 AM

they cant really
the entire arc (or well the movie and the arc is just an extension of that)
HAS to take place after luffy defeated big mom, where he reached 1.5 bil berry
there is no time span in the manga ever where that happened and before wano

basically just actually treat this as filler
you can tell from the anime opening even they stopped giving a shit if anything make sense
since every character is appearing even tho like 75% of them arent suppose to

they stopped caring

Jul 28, 7:24 AM

Yay for Luffy and Hancock. Missed those two together.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jul 28, 7:27 AM

FMmatron said:
feelsbad =/ was expecting the filler to show hancock meeting the SH at least or adknowledge they exist so we can see her delusion =/

Jul 28, 7:45 AM

Mei-o_Scarlett said:
FMmatron said:
feelsbad =/ was expecting the filler to show hancock meeting the SH at least or adknowledge they exist so we can see her delusion =/

Maybe they will meet(in the movie), but their first meeting should be canon.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jul 28, 7:54 AM

FMmatron said:
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

Maybe they will meet(in the movie), but their first meeting should be canon.

ye sadly =/
tfw cockblocking by canon =/

but yea, looking at the new opening, theres.... alot of characters
some of whom shouldnt be meeting each other in the movie
so unless this movie defies all of that and just say fck it
=/ =/ feelsbad

Jul 28, 8:11 AM
People complaining they didn't do the fillers before starting Wano. You know the movie is coming on August 9 and these are 2 promotional episodes?

You have to put the fillers close by to spark the interest and get people into the cinema. What's the point of doing the episodes and then waiting a month to release the movie?

Sometimes I think fans are a bunch of whiny kids who think Toei's duty is to make western audiences happy so they can go and watch the show in illegal websites in 80% of the cases, to later go on and shit on the show sigh...

Anyway, nice to see Boa again

Jul 28, 10:47 AM

If filler can be fun like this then I am all for filler, bring it on!!

That said, power of carbonation? LOL That's just dumb.

It was a ton of fun to see Boa and her sisters again. I hadn't realized until now that I missed them.

I love the part when Luffy brought up Boa's back...it happened very organically and not in the forced flashback type of way.

Jul 28, 10:56 AM
Vindicater said:
I still dont know why they did not do this before the start of Wano... We have interrupted bthe flow of an arc for this when they had the perfect time to pause and show this 3 weeks ago...

My thought exactly. Totaly ruined the vibe for me and I was really into the start of Wano arc. I really like the art, animation and story so far... and now this... How many filler episodes will it be before Wano arc come back? I really don't care about the soda dudes... (cidre gang or wtv)

Jul 28, 1:21 PM

Really liked this first filler, I'm hyped already for Stampede !
And then, God missed a step of his stairs

Jul 28, 2:32 PM

I was sad with how the art looks and I really do think it is best to make this into a movie instead of it being in the actual series but seeing best girl Hancock again is enough to make me like this episode :D

Edit: After finishing the episode, I take that back, the animation was too bad and the story is all over the place, also it seems from the preview that this will hopefully end in the next epsiode so I hope that does happen.
One more thing, did that guy suicide with the poison? He at least killed his other teammates that's for sure.

Modified by RPWPA, Jul 28, 2:43 PM
Even if it has good reviews, if I think it's shit then it's shit.

Jul 28, 5:18 PM

That was fanfic-level story writing. Oh well, it will be gone after next week and we'll all forget about it.

Jul 28, 6:00 PM

Stupid and useless filler episode without a care for continuity.

Jul 28, 8:06 PM
Holy shit, that was a LOT of characters.

Jul 28, 9:03 PM

For a filler episode it was pretty good. So the whole thing is about the headhunter and the pirate festival. Seeing Hancock after such a long was very nice. First thought of me when I saw her taking a bath was "No they don't do it again right? Right?....Okay they do it again". :D I missed her a lot but you could tell she definitely missed Luffy even more :>

A lot of new names got mentioned. I guess in the actual movie they will shown up. Also interesting That these enemies fight with carbonic acid so the same as the Coup de Burst of the Sunny.

I can't really tell if this Cidre guy is strong or not. Let's find out next episode.
Modified by Natsu88, Jul 28, 9:06 PM

Jul 28, 11:24 PM

Not bad for a filler episode. It’s nice to see some info for the upcoming movie. And man this made me realize how much I miss Hancock.
"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses." -Katsuki Bakugo

Jul 29, 12:05 AM

I enjoyed that, pretty hyped for the movie. Seeing all of the pirates together again should make for some interesting watching.

Jul 29, 6:16 AM
Cazador75 said:
Stupid and useless filler episode without a care for continuity.
I mean, we didn't get any fillers in a long while, remember. We used to get them nearly after every arc.

Jul 29, 6:27 AM
That anime omg love it

Jul 29, 11:17 AM

It was nice seeing Hancock again, but what was up with this episode? So a vice admiral has to stab himself in front of a fully-clothed Hancock, but that fodder just snaps out of it because their boss said so? Stupid...

Jul 29, 12:21 PM

I don't like the fact that Luffy is underpowered in this ep, like seriously, no gears? No haki?
no signature because two images are apparently too large

Jul 29, 12:24 PM
Sorines said:
I don't like the fact that Luffy is underpowered in this ep, like seriously, no gears? No haki?
Perhaps he didn't use them because they're too weak?

Jul 29, 1:50 PM

why people why? I wanted to continue the Wano arc. Are they pulling a Naruto on us?

I got motivated after I saw Hancock but my internet connection is so bad and the episode is so boring I regret the hour I spent on merely half an episode of disappointment.

Jul 29, 4:05 PM

Even for a filler, this shit was amazing and also so well animated. And the best part of it... ahhh man, i got to see Hancock again <3 what a great time to be alive. I love those Luffy x Hancock moments as well, they're so funny xD And lmao, Luffy still prefers his Cola over Hancock. Friendzoning her since they met haha.

Really looking forward to see their teamwork, just like in the 3D2Y special episode! (Never thought i would say this considering that it's a filler, who knew)

Jul 29, 4:32 PM

Very nostalgia to see Hancock back in the series. Even the old hag (amazing she is still alive) and her two sisters. Her face expression seeing Luffy is just as expected. LOL, and seeing them again in the hot springs reminds us of the good old One Piece. The art was amazing here. I loved it. Amazing how the new director animate the water waves. It looks amazing. All in all, good ep., but it was sad that we didn't see a imaginary dream of her and Luffy at 19:43. I mean the place and time was perfect. Dammit, Toei!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 29, 4:33 PM

WaterLord said:
Even for a filler, this shit was amazing and also so well animated. And the best part of it... ahhh man, i got to see Hancock again <3 what a great time to be alive. I love those Luffy x Hancock moments as well, they're so funny xD And lmao, Luffy still prefers his Cola over Hancock. Friendzoning her since they met haha.

Really looking forward to see their teamwork, just like in the 3D2Y special episode! (Never thought i would say this considering that it's a filler, who knew)

Eventually she will become his cola. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 29, 4:36 PM

2ego said:
Sorines said:
Perhaps he didn't use them because they're too weak?

I thought the same. That's the way Luffy is fighting his enemies. I can be sure he will use it against Cider. ^^

Jul 29, 4:37 PM

mangalicker94 said:
WaterLord said:

You know it dude! xD praying for that to happen haha. I'm still hoping he chooses her in the long run lol

Jul 29, 7:44 PM

Side story mediocrity with Boring Trashcock? Easy skip.

Jul 29, 8:43 PM
Another episode dedicated to promote a film. Well it's not the first time OP has done that. They dedicated 3 episodes to promote the Gold movie before starting whole cake island arc. And also in the past they spent some episodes to promote the Z film. Similarly they did it this time. And I guess it will end in the next episode. Nonetheless it was good to see Hancock back after such a long time.

Jul 30, 9:48 AM
Throw me any filler of one piece and I won't say no, if we have Hancock with Luffy of course.

Jul 31, 9:26 PM

Blah, stupid Steam... sometimes I wish this wasn't a pure kids anime.

(goes off to H-sites to see uncensored Boa Hancock pics) LOL
Currently (slowly) adding My Anime List (from word doc) to this site
800+ watched anime series
Not doing My Manga List, cause I have over 2800 read manga series (if counting one shot/ side stories = 3500+) will take way too long to do.

Aug 2, 10:23 AM

boa hancock is the only plus of the episode

Aug 3, 9:31 PM
I had forgotten how beautiful Boa Hancock is, but after watching this episode I remembered it completely. She is very beautiful. Will we one day see the Pirate Empress with the future King of pirates in a relationship? More important, will Luffy ever fall in love? LOL.
Ufff! How amazing those scenes from the new STAMPEDE movie looked at the opening. I am very anxious for its premiere.

Aug 6, 12:44 AM

They should have started this sidestory before they showed the wano kingdom but I guess they really want to hype people. This one is looking good though literally, visuals have been amped up and Hancock is here the ultimate eyecandy.

Aug 7, 12:52 AM

Ah some filler arc for the upcoming stampede movie

Would have liked this filler arc to be aired before the wano arc started
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Aug 7, 9:28 PM

Two guys were talking on a call, Festa, the organizer of the pirate’s festival, and Cidre, a bounty hunter interested in Luffy. The Thousand Sunny was being attacked by a group people using carbonated water, Franky used the Coup de Burst to escape. Brook visualized an island and they arrived, Luffy went to explore it, looking for cola, but he encountered with Cidre Guild (the group that attacked the ship) and Ginger, Luffy escaped through a river under a geyser. Luffy encountered with Hancock, Ginger and his group tried to enter to the room, but Sandersonia, Marigold and Nyon endured them, finally they entered, but Ginger got cornered, so he used an ability to create gas, everyone escaped. Luffy and Hancock escaped to the entrance of the factory, where Cidre appeared and started an attack against Luffy.

Special episode, probably advertising for the movie, stampede. Glad to watch Hancock again, for a moment, it felt like her voice didn’t match her, but I got used to it later. Not strange, it feels like Luffy and Hancock were nerfed. These people using carbonated water to fight, just weird. Animation went down.
Modified by Atlas77, Aug 7, 9:32 PM

Aug 22, 12:49 PM
Great to see Boa Hancock again. I like how Hancock always swoons over Luffy.

Sep 16, 7:04 AM

WaterLord said:
mangalicker94 said:

You know it dude! xD praying for that to happen haha. I'm still hoping he chooses her in the long run lol

Yeah, that's probably the outcome. If not her, it's Nami. Either Hancock or Nami. It's more unlikely Oda will pair Luffy with Robin if it happens at all.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store