Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2019 6:27 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showed off the body erotically and expressed the body expressively.
Nice indenting of the pantsu into her meaty body, both showing such plump of her and too tight of the pantsu.
Her eyes seemed to far apart imo though and could of showed some undressing
User-sanSep 29, 2019 7:11 AM
Jul 28, 2019 7:38 AM
Jun 2012
What a joke.
From the last episode I was hoping for more of that crazy pregnant girl.
But nooo, it has to be .. an alternative timeline.

Well, at least she was good.
#1-4:I had the feeling to kill myself
#5:Ok, would never watch it again #6: Nice Time
#7:very satisfying, easy to watch, interesting themes, good Enjoyment, good Feeling
#8-9:even better
#10:Kept me the whole time on the edge of my bed. Content to think about. Just awesome.
##It heavily depends when I watched it. So something from five years ago would get now definitely an different Score than then.
##Dislike most Comedy-Shows and over the top wimp-guys. #"wrong" behavior in important Situations. #Characters who always have the same dumb personality/or want to help the enemy
Jul 28, 2019 1:52 PM
Jun 2012
How the hell this is still pending approval? Can't add it to the list at all...
Jul 28, 2019 2:55 PM

Jan 2013
I believe its been this way since episode 2. Guess they either understaffed or don't care and they'll get to it when they can.
Aug 1, 2019 3:51 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Could of showed the voyeur action better, awfully jumpy, but showed such vulnerable exposure of her at least.

A camera in the toilet again... One may think it would be easy to spot on a white background

User-san said:
Just report him and have him be judged, as if give in to demands XD

What is this, suggesting logic in a hentai?

Fleeting_DreamFeb 5, 2020 12:14 PM
Aug 1, 2019 4:13 AM

Oct 2015
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:
Could of showed the voyeur action better, awfully jumpy, but showed such vulnerable exposure of her at least.

A camera in the toilet again... One may think it would be easy to spot on a white background

User-san said:
Just report him and have him be judged, as if give in to demands XD

ye hentai errors like that are common
1 moment the chars are wearing stockings/socks
the next gone
then it appears again
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Aug 1, 2019 5:43 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Camera could be white too. And there seems to be many of the similar perspective voyeur videos available on the internets. Perhaps it is not as easy to detect as one thinks?
Well, more my reaction at the illogic. It being a logical suggestion is just the result.
Aug 11, 2019 9:11 AM

Feb 2017
The first Jitaku Keibiin is way better than this one...
At least Episode 3 is better than the first two.

The first 2 episodes of this re-make are a diservice to yuki.
while the 3rd episode makes it better for sayaka, since
her episode of the previous jitaku was ok at most.
Aug 26, 2019 12:12 AM
Jun 2015
Fuck this shit...whou the fuck care about ugly lolis....everyone that loves this shit can go kill themselfs....only thing decent is the milf......yet they cut off the best part whit the milf....and not even putting the milf in the 4 episode......if you ask me milf should get the leading role but no teenager againd and no milf....but in the end is garbage....
Manole_AlexandruAug 28, 2019 5:07 PM
Jun 25, 2023 11:08 PM

Oct 2016
The eyes in this hentai are so pretty
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin (2019) Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 30, 2019

12 by evertonharvey »»
Feb 28, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin (2019) Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jun 2, 2019

9 by Hentaiacc_ »»
Feb 4, 2023 9:21 AM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin (2019) Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Sep 29, 2019

10 by 8291231127 »»
Apr 19, 2022 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.