Forum Settings
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2019 11:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That story about the girl and the dragon is sad tbh. The more I think about it, the more tragic it seems. Too bad really.

Jul 26, 2019 1:23 PM

Jan 2018
sacrifice those 100k men to revivr her lmao
Jul 26, 2019 1:26 PM
Sep 2017
The birth of the strongest Demon Lord is almost upon us!!!
Jul 26, 2019 2:02 PM

Oct 2011
I know I shouldn't be saying this but I can't wait for the massacre

Jul 26, 2019 2:18 PM

Nov 2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. It is going to be a bloodbath.
Jul 26, 2019 9:10 PM

Jan 2018
Let the massacre begin.
Jul 26, 2019 10:28 PM

Aug 2015
and so
humanity will forever remember this day as the great fuc up lol
Jul 26, 2019 11:56 PM

Oct 2015
KlinyKlinn said:
sacrifice those 100k men to revivr her lmao

we need more darker tone like this one
Jul 28, 2019 10:33 PM
Jul 2019
The Last panel gave me chills, That Cold smile is pure evil.

Jul 30, 2019 2:21 AM

Jul 2019
This will be Overlord's Katze plain massacre all over again. I am so ready for this.
Aug 1, 2019 3:18 AM

Nov 2013
wow...I'm more disturbed by comments here than the actual manga chapter.

I've dropped "overlord" for a reason. Hopefully this story won't take the path everyone seems to be cheering for.

Rimuru was all like "no kill humans" since...nearly day 1! But as soon as he loses 1 friend and a dozen of "subordinates" he's all like "I'ma go massacre these fools in thousands!" ?!

I feel cheated, betrayed and disappointed, just like Obi-wan vs Anakin in "revenge of the sith" as he cuts some limbs. Right now i feel the same way... "Don't do it Rimuru..."

If Rimuru still does it though, I'll be VERY disappointed and drop the show. Why?
Rimuru seems like those type of people who pretend to be all righteous and kind, always preaching how killing, stealing and lying is bad, but once they fall into a slightly bad situation, you find out that they're the first ones to lie, kill and steal! WTF?!

It'll bee very disappointing if the story chooses such easy and cheap path to "advance" its MC to the top 5 of the world's strongest, and i don't know why i'd care for the MC or the story any more...

and before someone says "it's justified", No...it's not justified!
Aug 5, 2019 3:08 AM
Dec 2018
AzorAhai said:

I've dropped "overlord" for a reason. Hopefully this story won't take the path everyone seems to be cheering for.

Rimuru was all like "no kill humans" since...nearly day 1! But as soon as he loses 1 friend and a dozen of "subordinates" he's all like "I'ma go massacre these fools in thousands!" ?!

I feel cheated, betrayed and disappointed, just like Obi-wan vs Anakin in "revenge of the sith" as he cuts some limbs. Right now i feel the same way... "Don't do it Rimuru..."

If Rimuru still does it though, I'll be VERY disappointed and drop the show. Why?
Rimuru seems like those type of people who pretend to be all righteous and kind, always preaching how killing, stealing and lying is bad, but once they fall into a slightly bad situation, you find out that they're the first ones to lie, kill and steal! WTF?!

It'll bee very disappointing if the story chooses such easy and cheap path to "advance" its MC to the top 5 of the world's strongest, and i don't know why i'd care for the MC or the story any more...

He's doing this not strictly because that friend and the 100 villagers died, he's doing this because they died following his orders not to fight humans, it's more of a "it's because of me that they're gone now, I have to make up for it"
Still not a good reason for plot armor and cheap tricks as you said but at least it has a better reason than "let's kill these people so I get stronger"

Also, even tho this might be cheesy, I like the way this story is going far more than the childish aura it had up until now
Aug 5, 2019 12:17 PM

Jul 2019
machetevuoi said:

Also, even tho this might be cheesy, I like the way this story is going far more than the childish aura it had up until now

I am totally on the same page. Until this conflict everything went just fine which basically denied the possibility of any tension to rise since we knew the outcome beforehand. Now Rimuru sees how his childlike behaviour backfires. He was basically playing a game and always went with the altruistic decision like he was aiming for an achievement. But this world is just as complicated and real as the one he came from.
Aug 7, 2019 9:31 AM
Dec 2018
AzorAhai said:

This post is filled with the same naivety that got Rimuru's subordinates killed. Unfortunately, the real world (and Rimuru's world) isn't black and white with defined good and evil. The other country has already declared war on them, so regardless of whether or not Rimuru wants to massacre them, he has to fight them. They want to conquer and subjugate all of Tempest because they are an economic threat which means even if Rimuru wants to solve this without bloodshed, he can't. Regardless of whether or not him killing all of those people is a bad act, he is in the moral right for defending and killing a hostile invading force that basically Pearl Harbor'd Tempest.
Aug 7, 2019 9:51 AM

Jul 2015
Milim's backstory is really sad.

Next chapter we gonna see a massacre.The invaders will be destroyed.

Aug 8, 2019 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
machetevuoi said:
AzorAhai said:

He's doing this not strictly because that friend and the 100 villagers died, he's doing this because they died following his orders not to fight humans, it's more of a "it's because of me that they're gone now, I have to make up for it"
Still not a good reason for plot armor and cheap tricks as you said but at least it has a better reason than "let's kill these people so I get stronger"

It's also worth pointing out that those soldiers are still there to eradicate tempest or forcefully take it over, rimuru from this point on either treats his enemies like they are enemies, or he watches as more are slaughtered.

Aug 8, 2019 3:18 AM
Dec 2018

Yup me knows I've read up to the end of this arc, couldn't handle the pressure 😂
Aug 12, 2019 6:06 AM

Mar 2014
IT'S HAPPENING! Demon Lord awakening.
Aug 22, 2019 7:29 AM
Oct 2018
AzorAhai said:

I'm not a LN reader so I don't know what exactly will happed next chapter, but it seems rimuru will only be killing the allied Armus-WHC army that is planning to invade his territory...
Apr 21, 2020 4:33 AM

Feb 2018
Milim Nava flashack? Or wrong ch idc, lol.
May 17, 2023 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
Lmao, so Kabal is the one poking the nests. Also, we get to hear Milim Nava's backstory. So I know who Charybdis is, and it could actually be Milim's baby dragon whose soul couldn't return. Milim, I am sorry for your sad backstory. Your first friend, had turned into an enemy. Yummy! 30,000 human souls all-in-all, perfect enough for Rimuru to become a demon lord!
Mar 26, 7:05 AM
Nov 2022
The massacre to present the birth of a new demon king is about to begin!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 106 Discussion

Gonta29 - May 1, 2023

11 by FullyCharged »»
Apr 12, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

13 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 15 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Aug 11, 2016

11 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 14 Discussion

7 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 13 Discussion

6 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 8:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.