Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 26, 11:32 AM
Hello,
I have watched Toaru Majutsu No Index season 1 and 2 but didn't like third one so I dropped it. I also didn't watch Railgun. I liked Accelerator as character. Can I start watching this or should watch something before this one
Thank you

Jul 26, 11:34 AM

SataNiCKniFe said:
Hello,
I have watched Toaru Majutsu No Index season 1 and 2 but didn't like third one so I dropped it. I also didn't watch Railgun. I liked Accelerator as character. Can I start watching this or should watch something before this one
Thank you

Yes u can, if u already know the sisters and Accelerator's handicap plot, u are ready to go

Jul 26, 1:30 PM
You don't need to watch them (Because you already saw the first two seasons of index), but you should watch Railgun because it's probably the best series in the toaru franchise.

Jul 26, 4:39 PM

You also need to watch Railgun S up until Ep 16.

Jul 26, 6:14 PM

You missed Sister's Arc in Railgun S the best arc adaptation in Toaru Series
#PrayForKyoAni

Aug 10, 12:07 AM

If you watched Index I or the Sisters arc in Railgun S (first half of the series), then you should be alright. Since you’ve seen Index I, you should have a pretty good idea of who’s who.

The story itself is completely separate and doesn’t tie in at all with Index or Railgun, so you don’t need to worry about not seeing certain seasons. As long as you know who Accelerator, Last Order, and Aiho (Anti-Skill Lady), you should be able to follow what’s going on. Kikyo (Scientist Lady) is also another reoccurring character from Index, but she doesn’t really serve a big role in this series other than to give Accelerator a bone (information) every now and again.
Modified by Toucanbird, Aug 10, 12:16 AM

Aug 10, 8:26 AM
SataNiCKniFe said:
Hello,
Thank you

It's ok as long as you watched index season 1