Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 27, 2019 11:01 AM
Jul 2009
powerhcm8 said:
Probably because she was a beta tester, unlike Wise and MC.

They are all beta testers. The game is no officially running yet. Only beta testers are playing right now.
Jul 27, 2019 11:05 AM

Jul 2016
wiccy said:
SouthRzVa said:

By the way, it's curious how they can't stop showing her panties every episode yet they censor her butt... interesting.

13:14 and 13:59 her butt not censored

13:59 only* and of course it wasn't censored, since the scene wasn't a close-up with fanservice purpose and she was in the background of said scene. Though at that moment, I was more focused on seeing how cute her outburst was.
Jul 27, 2019 11:13 AM

Jul 2016
jaisan said:
SouthRzVa said:
Being named after a stripper/male prostitute... damn, poor Wise. I already feel bad for her.
By the way, it's curious how they can't stop showing her panties every episode yet they censor her butt... interesting.

Surprisingly, this episode was pretty enjoyable for the most part. All due to Mamako, of course, who stole the spotlight once again and made said episode more entertaining.

On the other hand, Wise is starting to be pretty likeable as well. Her reaction after Masato saw her naked at the onsen was both hilarious and cute to see.

So... Milf vs. Milf confrontation next week? Oh yes.

I don't think you quite understand what a host club is..

I do.

#characterslimitblablabla
SouthRzVaJul 27, 2019 11:39 AM
Jul 27, 2019 11:55 AM

Oct 2017
Woah Mamako in that bikini armor was hot af. Also damn hot springs scene was fully censored. Wonder when uncensored will come. Need it asap.
Jul 27, 2019 1:17 PM

Dec 2016
1idd0kun said:
Nieznajomy43 said:
Ok. this was first episode which make me angry, because is trying to convince that garbage parents doesn't exist and/or even if your mother is toxic is still your mother so you should love her, which is untrue and garbage message (eg. boogie2988's mother).

Mamako isn't so irresponsible she would tell Wise to just forgive her mother no matter what. Mamako is reminding Wise of her bond with her mother because Mamako's gonna help Wise reconnect with her. Now that Mamako got involved in Wise's personal problems, she's gonna see this through to the end, and do everything she can to make Wise's mother understand how she should treat her child. She's not gonna leave Wise deal with this alone.

And that's what I'm most afraid that they will try and will succeed in redeeming Wise's b*tch... I mean mother. I was fully aware that this will be less ambitious series, but being so unambitious to tackle hard and complicated subject like toxic parents without putting presumably no deep thoughts into it, at least that's how I see it after how they treated divorce during conversation.

From Wise description of her mother and her life Wise's mother never loved her. That b*tch preferred strip clubs and spending money then her family and it seams Wise was happier living with her dad.
overall, if next episode will end with something like "I love you Daughter... I love you Mother" and it will be Wise and her real mother then I will immediately drop this series with 1/10.

Kill la Kill, Kanata no Astra and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 showed toxic parents/parenting much better.

Nieznajomy43Jul 27, 2019 1:21 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 27, 2019 1:30 PM

Oct 2017
What's with japanese and ear cleaning, huh?!
Jul 27, 2019 1:36 PM
Jul 2009
Nieznajomy43 said:
1idd0kun said:

Mamako isn't so irresponsible she would tell Wise to just forgive her mother no matter what. Mamako is reminding Wise of her bond with her mother because Mamako's gonna help Wise reconnect with her. Now that Mamako got involved in Wise's personal problems, she's gonna see this through to the end, and do everything she can to make Wise's mother understand how she should treat her child. She's not gonna leave Wise deal with this alone.

From Wise description of her mother and her life Wise's mother never loved her.

And Mamako argues that's not true. So far Wise's mother has been horrible and neglectful but Mamako thinks deep down she still loves her daughter. Whether that's true or not, we'll see next episode. But I suspect after Mamako beats her up and takes away her special powers, she will realize she still loves her daughter after all. She's just drunk on power right now, but I think she got Wise to play the game with her because she genuinely wanted to make amends.
1idd0kunJul 27, 2019 2:00 PM
Jul 27, 2019 3:53 PM
Apr 2019
BlackstarFallen said:
Wow, this show is pretty bad all around. There's no redeeming quality whatsoever. It's so lame.

please say sike
Jul 27, 2019 7:32 PM

Jun 2015
elementex said:
BlackstarFallen said:
Wow, this show is pretty bad all around. There's no redeeming quality whatsoever. It's so lame.

please say sike

Nope. I'm just speaking my honest opinion.
Jul 27, 2019 9:16 PM

Sep 2015
this show turned out a lot less incestuous than initially thought which oddly makes this better. I say oddly because that's what one should and would expect from this. The incest is mostly joking, nice to see no weird relations between the two.

Wise's arc is definitely coming up to be a lot more serious than what I'd expect from this anime. Still waiting for the last party member and why the hell the loli is alone in all this. What happened to her mom?!
Jul 27, 2019 10:51 PM
Jun 2019
BlackstarFallen said:
elementex said:

please say sike

Nope. I'm just speaking my honest opinion.

Inb4 he says that you got a shit taste.
Jul 28, 2019 2:42 AM
Jan 2017
This is seriously creepy....having persterig mother is fine but it's wrong that dude is annoyed??...what kind of mother bathes naked with her adoloscent kid....also...what kind of mother names her daughter after stripper...this is seriously one of the crappiest series i have watched
Jul 28, 2019 4:32 AM

Dec 2016
Bishan007 said:
This is seriously creepy....having persterig mother is fine but it's wrong that dude is annoyed??...what kind of mother bathes naked with her adoloscent kid....also...what kind of mother names her daughter after stripper...this is seriously one of the crappiest series i have watched

I "love" series in which characters are in actually right are considered wrong.
MC is showing to feel uncomfortable being so close to his mother and what she is doing? she undresses herself naked and make a co-ed bath.

I must be honest, it's funny how I was hyped for this anime then after first episode thinking it can be fun, after second ep thinking that I don't like some elements but over all it is Ok and after 3 episode just consider it as garbage.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jul 28, 2019 4:55 AM
Jan 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
Bishan007 said:

I "love" series in which characters are in actually right are considered wrong.
MC is showing to feel uncomfortable being so close to his mother and what she is doing? she undresses herself naked and make a co-ed bath.

I must be honest, it's funny how I was hyped for this anime then after first episode thinking it can be fun, after second ep thinking that I don't like some elements but over all it is Ok and after 3 episode just consider it as garbage.
pretty much similar to me
Jul 28, 2019 6:21 AM

Mar 2009
Another MILF. Too bad she seems like a horrible person. Nothing like the lovely Mamako.
Jul 28, 2019 6:55 AM

Jun 2013
His mom is seriously so annoying.
Jul 28, 2019 12:24 PM

May 2018

ROFL........................................................................
Jul 28, 2019 12:30 PM

Dec 2018
Ehh...I'm not feeling this one anymore. I thought it could be a light hearted comedy, but most of the humor focuses on sexualizing the mom. Too much ecchi. I'll probably drop this later, but I guess I'll keep watching for now...
Jul 28, 2019 12:35 PM

Dec 2018
Fl0ri4n said:
The episode names are getting worse and worse as well as the episodes in general

True. I'm probably going to drop this shit anime soon. Either that, or I'll see this all the way through, and utterly waste 4 hours of my life.
Jul 28, 2019 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
Still no idea how to feel about this show, will give it another episode to see if it remains funny or not.
Jul 28, 2019 1:23 PM

Dec 2014
Rival mom introduced and of course the bath scene
Jul 28, 2019 2:11 PM

Apr 2018
COOKIECAT360 said:
Fl0ri4n said:
The episode names are getting worse and worse as well as the episodes in general

True. I'm probably going to drop this shit anime soon. Either that, or I'll see this all the way through, and utterly waste 4 hours of my life.
I dropped it after the second. The first episode actually was watchable but then it went downhill and Im talking about a 90 degree slope (does that make sense somehow?)

Jul 28, 2019 2:17 PM
Sep 2018
The show almost manages to be consistently fun, but as soon as you settle in it insists on showing these incredibly uncomfortable mom scenes. I get it, some people are into that. But the way Mamako acts towards her son and their party members is creepy at best and downright emotionally abusive at worst.

Wise: "My mother neglected me my entire life and literally named me after a stripper. When I had the chance, I moved in with my father, and I'm happy I made that decision."
Mamako: "Oh babe, I'm sure your momma still wuvs you! Why don't you try to make up with the psychotic b*tch who mentions just how much she hates you in every other sentence!"
Wise: "I have only known you for a single day, but your innate motherly intuition and blind faith in family values clearly invalidates my experiences from spending literally my entire life with her."

Every interaction between the characters goes down like that. I know the show is not supposed to be taken seriously (parody of common Isekai tropes yada yada), but the message it's (involuntarily?) sending is idiotic and harmful.
Jul 28, 2019 4:05 PM

Nov 2016
Another milf, now that's what I call quality isekai.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 28, 2019 4:07 PM

Dec 2018
Fl0ri4n said:
COOKIECAT360 said:

I dropped it after the second. The first episode actually was watchable but then it went downhill and Im talking about a 90 degree slope (does that make sense somehow?)

Yeah... I actually really wanted to drop it by the 2nd too because it was so boring...but I'm a perfectionist and really hate dropping anime, so I'll probably force my self to watch it...despite how trashy it is...
Jul 28, 2019 5:55 PM

Aug 2018
Loved the onsen scenes. I hope the BDs are uncensored. Lol. I’m also liking the looks of Bad Mom-Kun, she’s my kinda gal.
Jul 28, 2019 6:18 PM

Apr 2012
I feel as if that Masato(MC) embodies "US" the viewer and his disgust for being promised a really good adventure(show) only to be overshadowed and sabotaged by a heavily OP fanservice figure. I've given up in trying to give this show a chance. I really thought this anime would be at least a little different if not unique. After 3 episode it has shown to be such a dumpster fire of cliches and generic tropes. It's so disappointing to see something that could be really good, wasted on forced fan service.
Mamako - is so dumb(Aqua), it's not even cute anymore. When Masato complained that she shouldn't wear the bikini armor; her response convinced me that she has no sense of decency or self pride because she's so air headed and stupid. She's just a pair of walking boobies.
Wise - Textbook tsundere (Aqua) who's only highlight is to show her panties
Porter - The passive (Megumin) obligatory loli girl no isekai should go without.
4th girl - yet to be introduced would either be a masochist(Darkness) or your closet yandere.
Janethan23Jul 28, 2019 7:03 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 28, 2019 8:09 PM

Feb 2017
feelsfuckingweirdman

plot detail is so bad, did that antagonist stay overnight at the forest or some shit, so the player can be a boss too huh.
also the stupid scene back to back, the target audience must be a 12yo who just discovered masturbating

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jul 29, 2019 8:28 AM

Jan 2018
sigh wish this was 12 mins instead of 24
Jul 29, 2019 2:01 PM

Apr 2018
COOKIECAT360 said:
Fl0ri4n said:

Yeah... I actually really wanted to drop it by the 2nd too because it was so boring...but I'm a perfectionist and really hate dropping anime, so I'll probably force my self to watch it...despite how trashy it is...
I literally drop every second anime I watch so I directly delete them from my list instead of having 100+ animes in dropped

Jul 30, 2019 12:24 AM

Jul 2017
This MILFsekai is going in a direction where I'm beginning to worry about the use of the impending tropes, but then it's already trash so yeah.

So the foreseeable trouble starts with Wise's mom, who desires sons rather than daughters, and seeing her sons, Dumbbell reference maybe (but probably and definitely not).

Dat bath scene though...I cannot...strip my eyes away...

Man, this has the potential to be good, trashy-good it is but I just can't seem to find the connection.
Jul 30, 2019 3:29 AM
Jan 2018
1idd0kun said:
Nieznajomy43 said:
Ok. this was first episode which make me angry, because is trying to convince that garbage parents doesn't exist and/or even if your mother is toxic is still your mother so you should love her, which is untrue and garbage message (eg. boogie2988's mother).

well it is the whole reason they are in the game after all to reconnect
Jul 30, 2019 3:32 AM
Jan 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
1idd0kun said:

And that's what I'm most afraid that they will try and will succeed in redeeming Wise's b*tch... I mean mother. I was fully aware that this will be less ambitious series, but being so unambitious to tackle hard and complicated subject like toxic parents without putting presumably no deep thoughts into it, at least that's how I see it after how they treated divorce during conversation.

From Wise description of her mother and her life Wise's mother never loved her. That b*tch preferred strip clubs and spending money then her family and it seams Wise was happier living with her dad.
overall, if next episode will end with something like "I love you Daughter... I love you Mother" and it will be Wise and her real mother then I will immediately drop this series with 1/10.

Kill la Kill, Kanata no Astra and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 showed toxic parents/parenting much better.

if the mother didnt have any affection for her daughter they wouldn't be in the game in the first place
Jul 30, 2019 6:52 AM

Dec 2016
Mattinator95 said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

if the mother didnt have any affection for her daughter they wouldn't be in the game in the first place

Or it can be bug, I don't think they show how recruitment of mothers looks like so she could just lied something like "Yes, I want to reconnect with my daughter and not bang hot virtual boys" or they recruitment system can have flaw and errors in the end this game is still an early beta test.

but overall in all MMO games there are always trolls, cheaters and toxic players so why this game MMMMMORPG should be different?
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jul 30, 2019 9:10 AM
Jan 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
Mattinator95 said:

Or it can be bug, I don't think they show how recruitment of mothers looks like so she could just lied something like "Yes, I want to reconnect with my daughter and not bang hot virtual boys" or they recruitment system can have flaw and errors in the end this game is still an early beta test.

but overall in all MMO games there are always trolls, cheaters and toxic players so why this game MMMMMORPG should be different?

good point actually

( stupid character limit should be changed )
Jul 30, 2019 2:26 PM

Nov 2018
Ofcourse there was mist in the onsen -_-
Jul 31, 2019 12:12 PM

Apr 2017
Episodes 1 and 2 followed the light novels accurately but this episode is where I started to notice cuts and changes. I'm curious where they will fully diverge.
Awoo :3
Aug 1, 2019 6:01 AM

Oct 2014
Is there going to be a uncensored version of this anime?
Aug 1, 2019 6:24 PM

Jan 2017
Damn... that retro ED song cracks me up everytime... ahahahaha!
Aug 1, 2019 8:40 PM

Jul 2015
I've ummm... actually kind of been dreading this episode... WHO TAKES A BATH WITH THEIR MOM. Why must they push a ship of this style this way... not that that's stopping me from watching this, it makes it harder of course and the fan-service ain't good, but I love Porter, shes great. Oh and Wise is pretty good too.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 2, 2019 10:09 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
First outfit looked good on her. Second outfit was no good. Third outfit, the dark one, was best.

Speaking of dark, hellooooo dark, man chair mama. <3

Also I'm sorry, but sometimes it IS over between a parent and child.;; Why does Mamako act like such a child sometimes? People act like that toward their little kids, but at some point, your kids get older and you should be able to connect as adults too. I really don't like how Masato treats his mom, but maybe the grand conclusion of the show will end up being that it's actually Mamako who has some type of problem. Because so far, I'm seeing this woman treating her offspring like a kindergartner and kinda keeping him under her thumb. She wouldn't even let him pick the teammates he wanted, so now they're stuck with this non-combative item grabber and this weird mage with some admittedly bad mommy issues. It's like every step he takes, she's there. It's actually pretty frightening. Convinced this anime is a horror.

DuoraDoll said:
I've ummm... actually kind of been dreading this episode... WHO TAKES A BATH WITH THEIR MOM. Why must they push a ship of this style this way... not that that's stopping me from watching this, it makes it harder of course and the fan-service ain't good, but I love Porter, shes great. Oh and Wise is pretty good too.
It's something you do when your kids are young regardless of your child's sex. I used to take baths and showers with my whole family all the time. You don't really do it when you're older though. This brings me back to the point I made. I feel like Mamako treats Masato like a kindergartner, and we might have to wait and see if that's done intentionally, for the sake of fanservice, or because the creators don't even talk to their moms anymore and don't remember how they treated them at that age. I'm hoping it's the first so we can possibly see some development with Mamako realizing her faults and maybe maturing out of that, but I dunno.;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 3, 2019 10:17 PM
Mar 2017
Mamako wearing that armor bikini was too much, the same with the school uniform, the fanservice in this episode was too generous, but Mamako still looks lovely with her new outfit.

The only thing that really bothers me about this anime is Masato's ungrateful attitude with his mother, I swear that every time this brat makes her cry I want someone to appear and hit him, I would accept that Wise or Porter hit him together, Masato should be grateful that his mother loves him enough to forgive him.

This episode turned out to be the obligatory hot springs episode and it was expected that Mamako would enter with Masato, but I didn't think she would also invite Wise and Porter to share the tub, I laughed too much when Wise got upset and exposed herself completely naked in front of Masato.
The empress of the night turned out to be an OP mom too, she easily got rid of Shirase and that daughter she mentioned was clear that she was referring to Wise.
Wise hugging Porter was too adorable, she's like a little stuffed animal.
I felt bad for Wise, first the reason why her mother gave her the name of Genya, then when she mentions that her mother cheated on her to enter the game, but even so I think we should also listen to Wise's mother's version, Let's be honest Wise is also very stubborn and offensive, so I wouldn't be surprised if she said horrible things to her mother like Masato does with Mamako.
Mamako comforting Wise was very moving, the wise words of a mother as affectionate as she help to understand many things and in this case it helped Wise a little to remember that maternal warmth.
Aug 4, 2019 9:00 PM

Dec 2007
Nieznajomy43 said:
1idd0kun said:

That scene was garbage. Fucking trash, and way worse than this.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Aug 22, 2019 6:46 PM

Jul 2009
The Less the Armor, the More Defense you have :)

Lol people are having a meltdown in this. This Anime is not to be taken seriously nor to be compared to real life. Don't understand how some of this people continue to bitch and moan, but still ends up up watching the whole thing.

Remember, this is just fiction. You can say how this show is trash and how she has no decency or whatever. This show is just an Isekai with Mother with fanservice. Nothing more and nothing else. Just watch something else if this gives you heart attack lol.
Aug 23, 2019 10:24 PM

Jan 2013
I loved how adorably awkward Wise is. Her attempts to retain her pride while teary-eyed as she is telling him off in the bath scene was so silly & cute. After hearing her backstory I can start to understand the reasons behind her behavior. Am definitely enjoying her character design and the realness behind some of her actions or moments of seriousness.
Nov 3, 2019 12:31 AM

Aug 2017
Masato brief abs scene was hot af 🔥🔥🔥🔥

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 14, 2019 3:23 AM

Sep 2012
DuoraDoll said:

i don't think they are actually pushin stepmother x son ship 😆

Nov 30, 2019 8:54 PM

Aug 2018
Episode was boring...
Jan 25, 2020 7:07 PM
Jan 2017
ah now we're talking this rival mother thing has me interested. Plus I'm a sucker for issekais so Im gonna see this anime trough to the end~
Jan 31, 2020 7:48 AM

Sep 2009
This is a really nice anime tho~ I don't mind the ecchi parts.
I just love this 'family' genre thingy. I love the part when Mamako hug Wise while saying some things about parent and a child and how it's 'different'.
I've never seen other anime series do that kind of moments. :)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you love Mamako Oosuki ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 22, 2023

16 by Doutei-kun »»
Feb 1, 12:30 PM

» Might get a new season

MegamiRem - Nov 25, 2020

8 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:58 PM

» Porter Mother?

RioAl - Oct 19, 2022

2 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:56 PM

» Something is off about those pupils

HunLepto - Jun 26, 2019

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

49 by united1175 »»
Dec 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.