Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 26, 2019 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the fuck is with that first armor..she's almost nude lmao. The other one Oosuki wore is less lewd.

The onsen is pretty cringe. I'm not even surprised they're doing an onsen episode this early in the show. I mean, it's a chance for characters to bond and build better relationships, right?!
Jul 26, 2019 9:19 AM

Nov 2008
That bikini armor is so fitting for Mamako, the Demon Queen armor looks ok on her as well. The ear cleaning was pretty cute though. Also, mixed bathing is something that few anime ever show, you almost always never see this and it's nice to see Masato viewing Weiss nude, remove fog in the BDs please.

Jul 26, 2019 9:19 AM

Apr 2010
Seems that Weiss's mother has some interesting tastes.
And now things will have to be solved.
The bath scene was funny Mamako knows how to play around with Weiss.
Jul 26, 2019 10:02 AM
Jul 26, 2019 10:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Mamako is going to launch a thousand doujins with those mad proportions and outfits of hers.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 26, 2019 10:39 AM

Feb 2019
Ok I drop it’s useless to watch, it’s trash, unwholesome, bad, lame, in the same way there’s much better maou sama retry
Jul 26, 2019 10:40 AM
May 2018
I am enjoying how this show is selfaware of the anime cliche hehe.

OP Milf fight seems like a good way to go. I was worry they will just move around and kill everything cus Mama san is OP as fuck but here we already have another OP Milf.
Milf fight bound to happen !
Jul 26, 2019 11:15 AM

Jan 2018
An all around nice ep, mama just wants to be good for for her son.

Porter being used as a comfort blanket was cute af as well.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Jul 26, 2019 11:44 AM

Feb 2007
Dark mom was clearly best mom, should have just kept that armor. *nods*

Also, Shirase knows her onsen episodes well, although it didn't quite go as expected this time. :D
luinthoronJul 26, 2019 11:58 AM
Jul 26, 2019 12:35 PM

Jul 2017
Really surprised that it's good and Mamako is a really nice character.
Jul 26, 2019 12:35 PM

Jul 2014
That bikini armor... Mamako's gonna kill me one of these days.

School girl Mamako. That poor blouse is doing its best but is losing the battle against Mamako's big pair of powers.

Chuuni Mamako looked pretty cool.

Ma-kun seeing Wise naked was hilariously cute, poor Wise. Shirase was also waiting for Ma-kun to fly away lmao.

Of course it couldn't be missing her panty shot, I wonder if it will be something that will happen in every episode, I wouldn't mind... And what a position to land, Ma-kun. xD

Wise hugging Porter was so cute!

When Wise called her mother, "vile woman," I definitely didn't expect something like this. I'm curious about what will happen between them.
SkyLETVJul 28, 2019 12:23 PM
Jul 26, 2019 12:41 PM
Sep 2018
So seems like Wise isn't at fault its just that her mother is a fucker (and literally)
Jul 26, 2019 12:44 PM
Jul 2019

No wonder Wise dislikes her mom, cu'z she was basically a Cougar, who like being in the company of tadpoles.

OMG another Wise's panty flash.
Jul 26, 2019 12:53 PM

Aug 2013
Mamako in that Bikini armor. It's too much for me XD.

Masato can be mean at some times though it's good that he apologised to his Mamako.

Jul 26, 2019 1:30 PM
Feb 2009
starting off early in the Mamako fan service in this episode I like :)
Jul 26, 2019 1:31 PM

Mar 2014
Damn, a hulky human throne?! that is... impressive. It's fitting that the antagonist is another mother.

That dark armor is giving Fire Emblem vibes *v*
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm thats quite the reaction to a delicious breakfast on Wise's part. That was quite the varied armour sets that Mamako tried on. Considering his desire to go on an adventure and being forced to partner with his mother Masato's outburst is to be expected though his words were more harsh than expected. Still the ear cleaning moment sure provided the perfect chance for both parties to step back and mend the bond between them. Wise sure is quite determined to join the family though. Her mother though sure presents a rather curious problem to the party though. So Wise's mother was into host clubs huh no wonder she become so perverted in this world. Combine this with her prideful personality its no wonder Wise and her mother are on such bad terms. Quite curious to see how the party would fight against Wise's perverted mother.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 2018
The episode names are getting worse and worse as well as the episodes in general

Jul 26, 2019 1:51 PM

Jun 2017
Looks like all mothers will be overpowered lol. Porter is the only one without mom problems so far.
Jul 26, 2019 2:44 PM
Aug 2017
Kind of annoyed at how the show is so critical of Masato's behavior but doesn't treat Mamako`s smothering with the same seriousness. It ends up making the relationship lopsided with Masato having to constantly give more
Jul 26, 2019 3:04 PM

Mar 2013
Is it just me or did they forgot the steam censor for a scene? They used it to cover wise getting in the hot spring while she was wearing a towel but not when she was running away.
Jul 26, 2019 3:08 PM

Mar 2019
I have only come to highlight that this show like the rest of isekai's of the season does not exceed 6.5 of score
Jul 26, 2019 5:05 PM

Dec 2016
I just watched a guy get his ears cleaned by his mom while on a quest, while in a fantasy world, what the fuck am I doing man lmao
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 26, 2019 6:05 PM

May 2018
An onsen time. So refreshing, especially seeing Porta with her bag on the head, so cute. From the start you might already know, that the monster they about to fight, is Wise's mother. Another OP mom, but it's a bit different in how she got that, than Mamako. you might know the difference soon.

I don't bother with the score though, since I read the source, I know how good this series. It's just some people tired with isekai, and I understand that.
Jul 26, 2019 6:09 PM
Jan 2019
What mother bathes naked in front of her teenage son? WTF?! It is exciting, but very rare.
Poor Wise, what a mother so &$@# to name her daughter like a stripper. I understand why she hates her, hahaha.

Masato's reactions are very funny, LOL 😂. It reminds me of Iori from "Grand Blue."
Jul 26, 2019 6:40 PM

Feb 2018
Ojousama's type had arrived, seeing his seat full of men.
Jul 26, 2019 6:44 PM

Oct 2012
How is Maa-kun not walking into the ocean after all of that
Jul 26, 2019 7:48 PM
Jun 2017
Mamako's 1st armor is just so 🔥🔥🔥🔥... hahaha

Anyways next episode will be looking like a mother vs mother one. Im excited for this one
Jul 26, 2019 7:54 PM
Feb 2019
It took one episode until Mamako was topless, and two until full nudity. I wonder how long it'll be until we see a threesome?
Jul 26, 2019 7:55 PM

Jun 2015
Wow, this show is pretty bad all around. There's no redeeming quality whatsoever. It's so lame.
Jul 26, 2019 8:00 PM

Aug 2015
Things that expand dong:
this anime

When Mamko pushes Ma-kun into her boobies at the hot spring
uh-huh, this is completely normal

From the Colorado Springs Gazette, September 9, 1995, covering the visit of Japanese social workers to observe American practices

Another problem, according to the social workers: incest. But rather than the typical American scenario, in which a father has a sexual relationship with a daughter, the Japanese version of incest can revolve around the mother-son relationship, containing elements of "sexual harassment," a lack of boundaries or a lack of privacy, rather than blatant incest, Nakamura said.

Example: The Japanese mother who hovers over her 18-year-old son while he bathes and who insists on giving him a towel, much to his discomfort.

mamacon / incest anime confirmed

SkyLETV said:
That bikini armor... Mamako's gonna kill me one of these days.

Chuuni Mamako looked pretty cool.

Ma-kun seeing Wise naked was hilariously cute, poor Wise. Shirase was also waiting for Ma-kun to fly away lmao.

Of course it couldn't be missing her panty shot, I wonder if it will be something that will happen in every episode, I wouldn't mind ... And what a position to land, Ma-kun. xD

Wise hugging Porter was so cute!

When Wise called her mother, "vile woman," I definitely didn't expect something like this. I'm curious about what will happen between them.

Thanks for the screencaps / stitch!
glassknucklesJul 26, 2019 8:06 PM
Jul 26, 2019 9:09 PM

Feb 2017
I'm loving wise so far, she's great <3
Jul 26, 2019 9:48 PM

Mar 2019
Okay, today's episode was good . I am really interested for the next one . Hope something good is waiting....

Mommy....

Jul 26, 2019 9:53 PM
Oct 2017
The dark armor is so cool, fits perfectly.

This anime is cliché, but very enjoyable. Oka-san is so adorable and Wise is cute in her own way hahah
Jul 26, 2019 10:35 PM

Dec 2018
I understand they try to play a little with the cliches, but really the weak point of this anime is the comedy so bland especially the protagonist who is very boring and generic is really the worst point that has this anime. Also You don’t get points for being self-aware.
Jul 26, 2019 10:36 PM

Mar 2017
To be honest, I rarely watch Isekai Anime because how most of it is very cliche and harem. Konosuba is like my only favourite Isekai Anime and this anime started to get my 'worthy isekai.'

Shield Hero is good Isekai, but most Isekai is just average to me. the slime isekai anime I drop it after reaching episode 6. If the character in the anime too "big boobies" or harem then i drop it instantly. and so far, this anime has balance.

It's mixed of Konosuba with a taste of MILF. the MC is mild and not overreacting. he is basically Kazuma 2.0 and I like that.
Jul 26, 2019 11:13 PM
Aug 2016
This definitely deserves a 10/10 for adding in a fine wine like mamako as well as the deadpan humor of subverting the tropes. That armor was a fine play on BRA-battle ready armor.
Jul 26, 2019 11:34 PM
Jan 2013
Lol they actally stuck with the mom theme in many ways!I thought the show will stay as milf fanservice.

The shows first villan actually has thematic weight lol.The writing is acually competant.

Jul 27, 2019 12:09 AM

Jul 2016
Being named after a stripper/male prostitute... damn, poor Wise. I already feel bad for her.
By the way, it's curious how they can't stop showing her panties every episode yet they censor her butt... interesting.

Surprisingly, this episode was pretty enjoyable for the most part. All due to Mamako, of course, who stole the spotlight once again and made said episode more entertaining.

On the other hand, Wise is starting to be pretty likeable as well. Her reaction after Masato saw her naked at the onsen was both hilarious and cute to see.

So... Milf vs. Milf confrontation next week? Oh yes.
Jul 27, 2019 1:38 AM

Dec 2016
Ok. this was first episode which make me angry, because is trying to convince that garbage parents doesn't exist and/or even if your mother is toxic is still your mother so you should love her, which is untrue and garbage message (eg. boogie2988's mother).
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 27, 2019 2:10 AM

Dec 2016
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:

I don't bother with the score though, since I read the source, I know how good this series. It's just some people tired with isekai, and I understand that.

I highly doubt that people being tired of isekai is only problem with this anime.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 27, 2019 2:41 AM

Jan 2015
I actually am looking forward to the next episode, I’m interested in Wise.
And this was a funny episode
Jul 27, 2019 4:58 AM
Jun 2017
A mom vs mom fit coming up next. This is gonna get ugly.
Jul 27, 2019 6:09 AM

Mar 2013
SouthRzVa said:

By the way, it's curious how they can't stop showing her panties every episode yet they censor her butt... interesting.

13:14 and 13:59 her butt not censored
Jul 27, 2019 6:33 AM
Mar 2019
Ahh, to be honest, I am mostly irritated but I understand that by some part it was designed in this way. The mother character is just insufferable, you know that he is your son, not a pet, yes? So for god sake stop making him embarrassed all the time and understand that he is not 8 years old. She is just guiltshaming to bend him to her needs.

Also, Wise situation, nope not every bond is worth keeping, even with parents. If you abandon your child and you are an asshole to her/him you loose all of the privileges. No hug will repair what was broken.
Jul 27, 2019 7:40 AM

Jun 2017
WTF is with armors in rpg games in general lol, especially that first armor with Mamako, though the Dark Lord/Queen Version armor was really good. Nice accident with Wise though, seriously, how tf does accidents like that happen.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 27, 2019 7:45 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I almost had a boner when Mamako was wearing that bikini armor, but she also looked cute in that school girl outfit. We get a little backstory on Wise and the relationship with her mother. I'm sticking with this series so I can't wait until next week.
Jul 27, 2019 9:08 AM
Apr 2015
SouthRzVa said:
Being named after a stripper/male prostitute... damn, poor Wise. I already feel bad for her.

Surprisingly, this episode was pretty enjoyable for the most part. All due to Mamako, of course, who stole the spotlight once again and made said episode more entertaining.

On the other hand, Wise is starting to be pretty likeable as well. Her reaction after Masato saw her naked at the onsen was both hilarious and cute to see.

So... Milf vs. Milf confrontation next week? Oh yes.

I don't think you quite understand what a host club is..
Jul 27, 2019 10:54 AM
Sep 2009
Donded said:
Ok I drop it’s useless to watch, it’s trash, unwholesome, bad, lame, in the same way there’s much better maou sama retry

Same, I thought this anime was trying to make new stuff like Isekai with your mom, and not almost Hentai with your mom, wouldn't be surprised if they marry at the end.

MomoSinX said:
Looks like all mothers will be overpowered lol. Porter is the only one without mom problems so far.

Probably because she was a beta tester, unlike Wise and MC.
Jul 27, 2019 10:58 AM
Jul 2009
Nieznajomy43 said:
Ok. this was first episode which make me angry, because is trying to convince that garbage parents doesn't exist and/or even if your mother is toxic is still your mother so you should love her, which is untrue and garbage message (eg. boogie2988's mother).

Mamako isn't so irresponsible she would tell Wise to just forgive her mother no matter what. Mamako is reminding Wise of her bond with her mother because Mamako's gonna help Wise reconnect with her. Now that Mamako got involved in Wise's personal problems, she's gonna see this through to the end, and do everything she can to make Wise's mother understand how she should treat her child. She's not gonna leave Wise deal with this alone.
1idd0kunJul 27, 2019 11:18 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you love Mamako Oosuki ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 22, 2023

16 by Doutei-kun »»
Feb 1, 12:30 PM

» Might get a new season

MegamiRem - Nov 25, 2020

8 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:58 PM

» Porter Mother?

RioAl - Oct 19, 2022

2 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:56 PM

» Something is off about those pupils

HunLepto - Jun 26, 2019

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

49 by united1175 »»
Dec 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.