Forum Settings
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2019 3:22 PM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Juliet takes over for Romio and defeats her father. That's nice. Also some revelation on Turkish on why he opposes Juliet dating Romio. Either way Turkish finds out that he didn't ruin Chiwa's life which gives him some peace. Nice chapter. I guess they'll be going to Char's house in the next chapter.
Jul 25, 2019 8:07 PM

Nov 2018
I want clarify that comment specially about the next arc (Char's house) because still continue on the Juliet's arc specially about her 18 début... There will be a little conversation between Juliet's father, romio and Juliet after Turkish Persia lost against Juliet..
That's was I guessed in that arc.
Jul 26, 2019 10:24 AM
Jul 2019
I'm really waiting for this chapter in English. The English translation is behind for 3 chapters right now.
TheBigBossKJul 26, 2019 11:15 AM
Jul 28, 2019 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
Juliet is taking this duel into her own hands. her father pretty much admitting that he is untll now still regreting his past decision. he felt he made someone that he cared (Chiwa -Romio's mom-) suffering. Juliet's counter argument about Chiwa and asking her father that whether "is he happy with their curent family or not" actually quite touching.

I hope this manga will end with "BIG ENDING", what I mean by big ending is MC and the heroine can actually change the political condition between those 2 countries.

the most possible route is (or atleast ending that I hope can happen):
since the academy concept came from both country to bring a peace, this "taboo" relationship between 2 big noble-kind family will be brought into international spotlight. after that, through some political BS there and this. Romio and Juliet's marriage will be acknowledged by both country to be the first official post-war Touwa and West marriage that lead to peaceful resolution for both country.
IZUMI64Jul 30, 2019 10:06 AM
Jul 30, 2019 9:04 PM

Nov 2018
IZUMI64 said:
Juliet is taking this duel into her own hands. her father pretty much admitting that he is untll now still regreting his past decision. he felt he made someone that he cared (Chiwa -Romio's mom-) suffering. Juliet's counter argument about Chiwa and asking her father that whether "is he happy with their curent family or not" actually quite touching.

I hope this manga will end with "BIG ENDING", what I mean by big ending is MC and the heroine can actually change the political condition between those 2 countries.

the most possible route is (or atleast ending that I hope can happen):
since the academy concept came from both country to bring a peace, this "taboo" relationship between 2 big noble-kind family will be brought into international spotlight. after that, through some political BS there and this. Romio and Juliet's marriage will be acknowledged by both country to be the first official post-war Touwa and West marriage that lead to peaceful resolution for both country.

I think that you're explain will be correct but it will take too long to finish the whole story...

Jul 31, 2019 5:35 PM

Jun 2015
At least his motives weren't selfish. Hopefully he won't feel guilty anymore.
:)
Jul 31, 2019 8:57 PM

Jun 2014
why do i feel like crying

Jul 31, 2019 9:31 PM

Feb 2015
This genuinely maybe the worst arc of the series, but people love it because there's progress. Poorly done, predictable cliches to the max.
Aug 1, 2019 7:10 AM

Jan 2018
I PREDICTED THAT JULIET WILL BE FIGHTING HER FATHER. NOW I (sort of) KNOW THE WRITING STYLE OF THE AUTHOR OF THIS WELL MADE MANGA
Aug 11, 2019 7:17 AM

Feb 2019
Juliet is damn skilled at sword fighting (but her attempt to be like Romio and Maru failed, which finger are you using lol).

So Turkish still feels guilty for what happened after all these years and that's why he's not at peace and so against it. But I'm glad it seems he became at peace after Juliet told him that Chiwa doesn't regret a thing.

I still love this series and I think it's good, but I do think it's not as strong as an arc as the one where they got exposed by Leon. I think this arc is far weaker (but still good) and I have to be honest I'm a bit disappointed. I wanted this to end on a high note and especially since the build up to Turkish has been hyped up since forever.

I still think the problem is that the manga has to end and so everything is a bit rushed. I still hope that at least we get a good ending or that this isn't the peak ending. I don't want this series to end on a bad note...
Sep 7, 2019 3:22 PM

Nov 2014
As i expected the battle isn't over "yet", and good grief Juliet could knock some sense to Turkish head.

After all actually there are not even a single regret there in both of Chiwa and Turkish Past
and that hilarious side on Juliet tried to being badass even tho she raised the wrong finger tho haha :D.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 115 Discussion

Dessssy - Aug 4, 2019

8 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 22, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 87 Discussion

ya_hallo - Jan 8, 2019

10 by WalkingAbacus »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 55 Discussion

ya_hallo - Nov 20, 2018

5 by luisfunes99 »»
Jun 29, 2023 11:04 PM

» Season 2 anime adaption ???

Savmonroe - May 5, 2023

0 by Savmonroe »»
May 5, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Stray - Sep 2, 2019

70 by Barrycade »»
Feb 28, 2023 6:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.