Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 113 Discussion

Jul 24, 3:16 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel.
Too bad Romio practically gave up on the duel though after finding out Turkish's true intentions.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Jul 25, 8:16 PM

Poor little Romio, I never thought that you already expert in sword fighting..
Why you lost against Turkish Persia...
But don't worry there will a great opponent against, Juliet's father...

Jul 28, 3:18 AM

damn, was hoping the revelation about romio's mom would have a bigger impact

Jul 29, 3:49 PM

ohohohoho, Romio didn’t win... the story just keeps getting better and better and pulling me in even further

Aug 11, 7:13 AM
Okay. Damn. That was intense. I wasn't expecting Romio to LOSE. I thought it'd be all Romio managing to win because of his faith in their love or something, but DAMN. Things just got more serious.

I noticed that he didn't mention that his mother doesn't regret their dating. I guess that comes next chapter. He only mentioned that he was her son.

I thought Turkish was all hard because he didn't want to experience what he did for a second time, but I completely misjudged. He really cares and loves his family even if he has a horrible way of showing it. That picture of Ragdoll and Juliet is so cute and really shows that side of Turkish...

I'm slightly afraid. I know that the synopsis mentioned that there wouldn't be a tragic ending like in the actual Romeo and Juliet but honestly my faith got swayed here...

MUST CONTINUE!

Sep 7, 3:16 PM

Reminiscing of the hard intentions that Turkish had to chose make Romio lost it....
Well i assuming the battle isn't over "yet" .....
Modified by r16fourarm, Sep 7, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store