Forum Settings
Forums

Can someone actually not know the difference between romantic love and love for food?

New
Jul 24, 2019 1:25 AM

Aug 2018
I've watched the movie like 2 years ago and I liked it because I've always wanted Naruto and hinata to end up together. I know that Naruto is famous for its bad romance and romantic development between characters in general but I've been wondering lately about the movie and how it tries to potray Naruto's love. I get that Naruto is kinda dumb in some aspects especially romantic one but can someone actually not be able to know the difference between his feelings towards a woman and his feelings towards food?!
Even when I was a 7 years old boy I still knew when I liked a girl and how it was way different than liking a meal.
What are your thoughts on this, do you think it was a dumb excuse to use?
Jul 24, 2019 1:36 AM

May 2014
Yeah i found it really dumb as well. I think the writers could've come up with another way to delay Naruto realizing his feelings for Hinata. Have some bad guy use a jutsu on him that stops him feeling love or something. Or just have Naruto being too shy to tell Hinata how he feels, so it's like a role reversal. I don't know, ANYTHING but Naruto thinking loving food is the same as loving a person. He's 17 years old!
Jan 8, 2021 6:16 PM

May 2016
fancyjasper said:
Yeah i found it really dumb as well. I think the writers could've come up with another way to delay Naruto realizing his feelings for Hinata. Have some bad guy use a jutsu on him that stops him feeling love or something. Or just have Naruto being too shy to tell Hinata how he feels, so it's like a role reversal. I don't know, ANYTHING but Naruto thinking loving food is the same as loving a person. He's 17 years old!
In this movie he is 19 xd
Jan 8, 2021 6:26 PM

May 2014
danyanime200 said:
fancyjasper said:
In this movie he is 19 xd

That makes it even dumber lol.
May 10, 2021 2:51 AM
Jun 2020
Tbf, Ramen isn't just food to Naruto. It's a kind of comfort source - most of the time during his hildhood. Ramen is what he associated with warmth. The first thing that Naruto got without hate was Ramen from Ichiraku.

He bonded with Iruka sensei over ramen most of his genin days, with his team and his friends too. Even when he's lonely at home, ramen is his go to product. So if he compares Ramen to Hinata... well that might mean more to him than it would to other people like us who might see it as dumb, comparing food to people.

It might not have been the original intention from the creator to be like this, but it sure does make sense in context of how much deeply he cherishes Ramen.
A_G_NMay 10, 2021 2:56 AM
May 10, 2021 6:10 AM

Aug 2018
A_G_N said:
Tbf, Ramen isn't just food to Naruto. It's a kind of comfort source - most of the time during his hildhood. Ramen is what he associated with warmth. The first thing that Naruto got without hate was Ramen from Ichiraku.

He bonded with Iruka sensei over ramen most of his genin days, with his team and his friends too. Even when he's lonely at home, ramen is his go to product. So if he compares Ramen to Hinata... well that might mean more to him than it would to other people like us who might see it as dumb, comparing food to people.

It might not have been the original intention from the creator to be like this, but it sure does make sense in context of how much deeply he cherishes Ramen.

Yeah you're tight the more I think about it the more sense it makes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 7 - The Last Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sarroush - Apr 24, 2015

276 by JonnyMcThicc »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM

» I'm confused

Mushroomen - Jul 28, 2022

20 by rileybrok »»
Jul 27, 2023 11:15 PM

» When to watch the last

removed-user - Feb 3, 2022

23 by Shwetank_anime »»
Oct 9, 2022 10:49 PM

» Good shonen movies to watch even from any series

bgloudcold_24 - Mar 29, 2022

12 by Komlan_6 »»
Mar 30, 2022 2:14 PM

» Do I need to watch this before Boruto?

SoulessAnime - May 1, 2021

14 by Waves-Elian »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.