Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2019 5:04 AM

Dec 2017
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Interview #193 - @LoneWolf ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

God's Lonely Wolf

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Interview conducted by: @Mimurona
Reviewed by: @TheMariqua & @Skittles

Could you tell us more about yourself?

I'm currently 25 living in the 6ix, we da north, you know what it is! In case you don't, I'm talking about Toronto, Canada AKA home of the NBA champions. I have a university degree and I'm currently working an office job. I'm into anime, movies, manga, and lifting. Throughout the day, I try to be active by mostly weightlifting (bodybuilding, powerlifting, Olympic lifting), but I also enjoy other activities (calisthenics, rock climbing, boxing, martial arts, gymnastics). I can sometimes have a dark or sarcastic sense of humor and I generally don't take myself very seriously.

How did you choose your username?

It's a reference to the manga Lone Wolf and Cub. I ain't got no cubs yet, but give me time ;P Sometimes, I just feel really alone in the world. I'm sure we've all been there.

Mimurona: That's it?

Yep, you could say that I got pretty lucky. The person that chose this username first was inactive, so it was up for grabs and I got it. There was a big thread about inactive usernames... I’m not sure if it’s still around.

Could you give us a brief history of your time on MAL?

For most of my early years on MAL, I used the website for its intended purpose (listing anime and manga) and only occasionally would I venture into the Recommendations forum, either to help people find something to watch/read or find something for myself. If I’m not mistaken, I only started venturing out more into Anime Discussion around 2012. I also joined some clubs and started talking to more users, most of which are no longer active. My activity went on and off, but I got in contact with a few different anime YouTubers as well as reviewers and worked alongside them for a little bit. I considered making an anime channel myself and writing reviews, but life got in the way and I was too busy finishing school. I did write a few articles which ended up being featured on MAL.

I started to get more involved in Casual Discussion and Current Events as I felt like my studies gave me a better understanding of those topics. I kind of fell in with the shitposters and trolls due to my blunt, harsh, and sometimes controversial opinions. I'm not too active nowadays, but I still make the occasional thread here and there.

Any users you like/dislike? Why?

Okay, this is gonna take awhile. Let’s start with those I view positively.

@Thatanimesnob - One of the first people that I talked to in the reviewer/YouTube community. Introduced me to a lot of people in the aforementioned communities and I was also featured in some of his older videos. We don't really talk nowadays, but I wish him luck with his career.

@Zergneedsfood - Started the MAL Featured Article club and gave me a chance as a writer. Also a really fucking smart guy and a great wordsmith.

@Pullman - Started the Simulwatch club and encouraged me to get more involved in the community. I've known the guy for years and we've drifted apart and don't really talk much anymore, but I still remember all the good times. Also, stop always taking yourself so seriously, bro.

@Kingyoshi - A fellow alum, so to speak, of the Simulwatch club. Really chill dude; we've had a lot of great discussions.

@Dunky - Yet another alum of simul watch, really cool dude. Great taste in music.

@lovelydeath - I think I've maintained the longest profile comment discussion with her compared to any other user. Really chill and another rare fan of the horror genre.

@Biogundam - Another one of the first anime reviewers/YouTubers I met. All the best for your channel and podcast, bro. Keep grinding.

@PauseandSelect - Probably the only person I know who's working on a Ph.D. in anime. Has a really amazing YouTube channel and great at cons.

@RogerSmith2004 - Another anime YouTuber/reviewer. Great channel, cool dude.

@Tachii - My favorite mod bar none and a fellow T-Dot citizen.

@Uhio - The baddest bitch on MAL. Jk, she’s funny and has great taste tho.

@Comic_Sans - Honestly one of the best shitposters on the site.

@Killaclown - One of my favorite users on the site, makes great threads.

@shotz - Just returning the shoutout to my fellow shitposter.

@mooncrypt - Another one of the rare horror enthusiasts on the site. Good luck with your band, bro.

@ZephSilver - Where that YouTube channel be at, bro?

@Nidhoeggr - Founder of The Uber Anime-Elitist club. Had some good times there.

@nitrohawk - Had some great discussions with him. He has good taste.

@omakase - Creator of the Manga Reading Challenge and an all-around awesome person. Wishing you all the best in life.

@deadoptimist - Had some great discussions, good taste, and a really nice person.

@Boltz - It's actually been years since I’ve last talked to him, but he helped get me into older anime and is still active on the site.

@AironicallyHuman - Another one of the first users I talked to who helped me expand my taste.

@Toothless_Snake - Another one of the users I talked to way back in the day that helped me develop my taste.

@brianwuzhere - One of my best bros back when I was becoming more active on the site.

@lordzeru - Great times with him during the Simulwatch and The Uber Anime-Elitist clubs.

@Ariksu - No longer active as far as I can tell... but we had some of the best discussions back in the day. Hope you achieved all your dreams, bro.

@Seiya - Has a lot of interesting ideas and still active on the site.

@Kellhus - I honestly don't even remember how I got to know him, but we got along really well and he has amazing taste in movies.

@Sandileina - Another alum of the Simulwatch club. Doing big things now.

Really sorry if I missed anyone on here >_<

Moving on to dislike. Yes, we're actually doing this. Get ready for the tea to be spilled.

Dislikes

@helion1 - One of the worst thread creators in MAL history. They left me both confused and sad.

@NTAD - Worst mod. I hope you get lost in a salt cave.

@Interrrrrpetgyu - Annoying AF.

@TallonKarrde23 - Horrible taste, horrible user.

@Jal90 - Bad user with bad opinions. Annoying, passive-aggressive.

@Traed - I actually respect that he is able to argue with other users while still being respectful and civil, but yeah, not a fan of him.

@dizzyur (nicethings) - You're the worst and you know what you've done to me. For real, though, I hope things get better for you. Stop using this site.

@Mayuka - If you see me IRL get ready to throw hands. Jk, hope you're doing alright.

@Sonal1988 - A lot of bad arguments with this one and generally toxic user.

@deg - Bad user, bad arguments, bad opinions.

@Deathko - I feel like we were cool at one point and he generally has good taste, but then I triggered him.

@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.

@AnnoKano - Bad mods are bad.

@hazarddex - Toxic AF, fight me.

@ExecCute - Annoying with bad opinions.

@149597871 - Someone just end this man, plz.

@Star_Boy - If you see me in the 6ix better pull out dat stick, son.

@NudeBear - Like most of the people here, I just had a lot of pointless circular arguments with them.

@Ckan - I actually don't even know this guy, but I remember he never replied to my profile comment and I got really salty over it, lol.

@Fijure - Arguments and bad taste are all I remember.

@Bobby2Hands - You'll have no hands after I'm done with you, punk.

@Hias - Another user I thought I was cool, but he flipped the switch.

@Voldo - Take Berserk off your favorites, bruh.

@zzzeally - One of the thirstiest users on the site.

@Crzy_Minus - Stop it. Get some help.

How did you get into anime/manga?

When I was young I just watched what was on TV, so stuff like DBZ and Sailor Moon. I remember I started watching some old movies on channels like Syfy, such as Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, Perfect Blue, Akira, and Wicked City. This experience got me curious with anime that wasn't mainstream. Eventually, I started using the internet more and more for anime. I kinda went down the rabbit hole and started getting and giving more recommendations. Berserk was definitely one of the series that made me realize that anime and manga could be so much more, though, so it will always have a special place in my heart.

What are your hobbies outside of anime/manga and MAL?

I'm really into movies, especially horror, indie, and international. I've been going to my city's film festival for like four years now, and I always have a good time. I've never really been into sports, per se, but I like doing athletic stuff. I was really into powerlifting for a bit and am currently trying out some different stuff like gymnastics and rock climbing. I remember I was really into nature documentaries and animals in general... I know a lot of random animal facts. Also like reading, mostly classics and some non-fiction about self-improvement. Audiobooks are great for multi-tasking. Music... mostly hip-hop nowadays, but I used to be a huge metalhead. Jazz and classical are always great, too. I was reaaaally into gaming for a bit, but not so much these days. It was mostly MMOs like Path of Exile, but I played a lot of console stuff, too. That's about it.

Mimurona: Random animal facts... penguins don't have knees.

Lol, random animal fact: slugs are hermaphrodites and stab each other with their dicks to see who gets impregnated.

How do you feel about how the site is run? Especially in regards to your fellow moderators and admins.

I think that as far as its intended purpose as an anime listing site, it’s going well, but the forum community is so dead. There are too many rules, restrictions, and regulations. It's boring and the mods are too strict. Also, there has been a lot of migration to other platforms like Discord.

What is the primary reason you're staying on MAL? What makes you still want to browse this website?
from @SmoothJazzDavis

I think it’s mostly out of habit or boredom, honestly. Also, I still watch anime and read manga, so I actually use it for that.

What do you find to be the biggest challenges when discussing anime?
from @PauseandSelect

I think it might often be defining and attributing proper meaning to the terms we're using. Words like moe, slice of life, gar, isekai... when you're using vague, poorly defined terms or when you're not really exploring the etymology of the term, having a meaningful discussion can be very difficult. I think there is a lot of speculation even from fans that are in no way part of the industry, so they just wouldn't know these things. Getting insider knowledge is difficult, so people just tend to speculate as an exercise. Also, most people, as I'm sure you know, don't engage with the academic literature on anime (it's also not even widely known that there is academic literature on anime).

Has there been a show out there that, over time, you've radically changed perspectives on? If so, why?
from @PauseandSelect

I remember I was really into Clannad, Haruhi, and most other early KyoAni and Key works. As I've gotten older, though, I just can't find the same appeal in the whole teen romcom/drama/slice of life-in-a-school setting.

Are there untranslated or unavailable shows that you'd like watch?
from @PauseandSelect

I'd love to read the manga Nineteen by Kitagawa Shou; I love the OVA. Also, a lot of Kazuo Kamimura's works look really amazing, particularly Lady Snowblood. Among Kawaguchi’s works, I really love Eagle and Confession, Five Star Stories, and am interested in Gothicmade. Then there’s some of Miyazaki's untranslated manga, and also anything by Kago Shintaro, Junji Ito, and Usamaru Furuya. Especially interested in Paranoia Street.

You've been pretty active in CD. How do you choose a topic and go about writing a post?
from @omakase

Lmao, sometimes I got thoughts rattling in my head all day and I just barf out whatever's in there. Sometimes having some alcohol helps. I watch a lot of YouTube to get some inspiration.

Do you think you have a favorite anime genre? If so, which is it and what appeals to you from that genre?
from @omakase

I've always been partial to horror in all forms of media. Anime tends to be really lacking, though, with only a few standout titles. Sci-fi and specifically cyberpunk are always cool with their serious atmosphere. I just love the vibe and weird mixture of retro aesthetics with future tech. Psychological, action, and some shonen stuff can also be fun. My favorite anime is actually a fantasy series, but I'm not really into the genre in general since isekai has kind of made it oversaturated these days.

Mimurona: So in summary, stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Akira, and Berserk.

Your thoughts on the current state of anime or the community as a whole?
from @Biogundam

I feel like it’s much more acceptable to enjoy anime. I sometimes randomly bring it up with people that I wouldn't expect to enjoy it and they have at least seen something like Naruto or Attack on Titan. Rappers like Logic and Denzel Curry be dropping anime bars, so that’s pretty dope. Also, the whole acquisition arms race of various streaming platforms to get the rights to stream anime is really telling of how the demand of the medium is rising as well as the increased collaboration of western talent in anime, like Thundercat in Carole and Tuesday. As far as the community, I kinda feel like it’s losing its sense of identity... it’s just normal people now. Of course, there are hardcore fans and more obscure works, but anime just isn't really the niche hobby it used to be.

With you having over 8000 forum posts, what are your general thoughts on the state of MAL forums?
from @AndoCommando

Didn't I already answer this question?

Mimurona: Check the “How do you feel about how the site is run? Especially in regards to your fellow moderators and admins” question.

Being close with well-known anime reviewers, have you ever thought of becoming an anime reviewer yourself?

Yeah, I actually had a lot of older reviews back on some other sites I used, but I wasn't quite happy with their quality, so I never transferred them over to MAL. Also, I felt like a lot of people were already doing anime reviews, so I thought writing articles would be a more unique and interesting experience.

Were you more affiliated with Casual Discussion or Anime Discussion?

I feel like I spent more time in CD even though AD was initially my favorite. Also, there are always so many new faces in AD, so it's impossible to keep track of the users there. There was a point in CD where I kind of felt like I knew everyone and we all kind of had some inside jokes about each other.

Among your inactive friends, who would you want to talk with once again?

Probably either @brianwuzhere, @Ariksu, or @Albinochocolate. Also kind of random, but I really would have liked to interact with @Demolition_D and @Pewdie (pie) back when they actively used the site.

Do you still enjoy giving recommendations to users and people around you?

When I used to do it, yeah, it was enjoyable to an extent, but people seem to already have watched a lot these days or have the shows on their Plan to Watch. Also, the autorecs system is quite useful, too.

If you can change something in your life, what would it be?

Right now, I'd probably just like to get my body where it used to be.

Mimurona: And in the past?

My career. I kinda have a decent one now.

Also, it would be nice to learn a few more languages and gain some more practical skills.

What was the best thread you ever made on MAL?

In terms of sheer trolling, it would probably be the 'Is Moe Misogynistic?' thread.

If your life suddenly becomes a horror flick, which movie do you think will describe you best?

Maybe Jacob's Ladder or Eraser Head.

Choose three MAL users you would like to meet in real life!

@Pullman - So we can fight. Jk, I've known this dude forever, so I would just like to see what’s he’s like IRL.
@Xinil - So he can share some of those Latinas he’s been hogging to himself.
@Uhio - I'm trying to collect that mug.

Some users have a negative opinion of you because of the threads you create. Anything you would like to say to them?

Fuck you. Jk, I don't care so stop taking shit so personally and being offended over everything. Stop making assumptions about people you don't know and overanalyzing shit. People have internet personas and they have a real-life under that shit, too. Also at the end of the day, making a forum thread on an anime message board is pretty fucking innocuous. There is worse shit that people are doing out here. People really think I'm the devil for having an opinion they don't agree with.

What's your spirit animal?

Yo, this shit’s too easy. It’s in my username.

What type of person do you hate the most?

Hypocrites. Don't be throwing stones from a glasshouse. Also people with no sense of humor. Learn to realize when people are joking around.

What's your favourite drink?

You mean alcohol? Mostly Asahi beer or Chum Churum Soju. I try not to drink too much, though, but sometimes life just gets to you.

Do you see yourself leaving MAL in the near future?

That's always a possibility. Depending on how my life changes. I'd like to think I would come back every once in a while out of habit, but you never really know what the future holds.

Is there something unasked you would like to talk about?

I mean, I think I just find it cool how big of an influence anime had on my life growing up. I'm glad I can talk about it with other people now, even if they're not quite as invested in it as I am. I'm excited, but cautious to see where the medium is going with more foreign involvement. I'd really like to see a lot of series brought back or re-imagined and I feel like "reboot culture" or "sequelitis" is starting to really affect the anime industry, but not really in the negative way that it has affected western media. I just hope the medium is able to grow in a way that remains true to itself. Also, to anyone with some recommendations, feel free to share. There’s a good chance I may have already watched or seen it, but yeah, always looking for something to add to my ever-expanding PTW/PTR list.

Any feedback on the interview format?

I thought it was well executed in general, but it might be better to just give all the questions beforehand so you're not repeating things in different answers so it can hopefully flow better. The interviewer was great, though, and I appreciate that he took some time to get to know me and chat.

Mimurona: That's just the way I proceed.

Could you recommend us three users from which we can choose to interview in the future? And why?

@Okazaki93 - A veteran of CD. I'd like to know what secrets he’s been hiding.

@AironicallyHuman - I remember scrolling through this guy's blog posts and profile comments. So much crazy shit from the early days. I'd love to see him elaborate.

@UnoPuntoCinco - I'd like to learn more about this guy. He's had a very interesting history on the site.

That's the end of the interview. Thank you for your attention.
MimuronaJul 22, 2019 7:38 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 22, 2019 5:08 AM

Dec 2017
I would like to remind everyone that excessive arguments will not be tolerated in here or any of our other interview threads. Please settle all personal disputes outside the club. Thank you for your understanding.

And I wanna thank @TheMariqua for helping me finish this interview.

MimuronaJul 22, 2019 5:13 AM
Jul 22, 2019 6:43 AM

Jan 2018
I'm confused, is this a call-out or interview.. The format was easy to read though

so yeah this format is

acceptable for me.

This dude was last seen at casual discussion.
Jul 22, 2019 6:50 AM

Aug 2012
After his completely misunderstood comprehension of the topic of solipsism, this guy lost all credence of being in an interview. This guy and p0ckyyy guy.

>Likes: Comic_Sans
>Dislikes: traed

Sure buddy.

On the other hand, it is a fairly brief interview. Thank you for not typing towers upon towers like other users tend to do. Good luck on that career. Also lmao at that SmoothAssDavis question. Isn't he dead?
YarubJul 22, 2019 7:23 AM
Jul 22, 2019 9:21 AM

Jun 2014
That was an interesting read. Glad to see that I'm in your "likes" list. :)

This is first time I've ever heard the terms "6ix" and "T-Dot." You learn something everyday.

How did you get the "Syfy" channel? I don't think that channel is available in my area of Canada. I saw Akira back in the mid-90s due to my local video store having the tape, which I rented many times.

Jul 22, 2019 10:13 AM

Aug 2009
Seiya said:

This is first time I've ever heard the terms "6ix" and "T-Dot." You learn something everyday.

How did you get the "Syfy" channel? I don't think that channel is available in my area of Canada. I saw Akira back in the mid-90s due to my local video store having the tape, which I rented many times.

Thats true, you can't get it in Canada. I visited my uncle in the states every summer for a few weeks. :)

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 22, 2019 10:14 AM

Jun 2014
LoneWolf said:
Seiya said:

Thats true, you can't get it in Canada. I visited my uncle in the states every summer for a few weeks. :)

Oh, I see. That makes sense.

While you visited your uncle, did you get to experience that "Toonami" thing that we don't have up here?

Jul 22, 2019 10:19 AM

Jul 2009
Yarub said:
Also lmao at that SmoothAssDavis question. Isn't he dead?

He's permabanned from MAL but he sent the question to us through Discord, so we accepted it either way.
Jul 22, 2019 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
Seiya said:
LoneWolf said:

Oh, I see. That makes sense.

While you visited your uncle, did you get to experience that "Toonami" thing that we don't have up here?

Yep. I probably should have mentioned that and Bionix too, but its those obscure movies that really got me thinking about anime differently.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 22, 2019 12:02 PM

Dec 2017
hazecloud said:
I'm confused, is this a call-out or interview.. The format was easy to read though

so yeah this format is

acceptable for me.

This dude was last seen at casual discussion.

That's up to you. You can see it as an interview or call-out.
Thanks nonetheless. Hope I can improve one way or another.

Yarub said:
After his completely misunderstood comprehension of the topic of solipsism, this guy lost all credence of being in an interview. This guy and p0ckyyy guy.

>Likes: Comic_Sans
>Dislikes: traed

Sure buddy.

On the other hand, it is a fairly brief interview. Thank you for not typing towers upon towers like other users tend to do. Good luck on that career. Also lmao at that SmoothAssDavis question. Isn't he dead?

Like my buddy here said....he asked us through Discord,our rules doesn't forbid banned users to send questions to other users but they've been forbidden to have an interview.

I believe that everyone deserve to be interviewed...no matter how stupid,evil,good,smart they are because in this interviews we found out who they are,how they become the persons they are today and also interesting stuff that reader might not knew about it.

I really appreciate it, I try to give something different to this club, hoping that I improve myself more and more until I know where I want to be, as an interviewer and as the member of the club .
Jul 22, 2019 12:57 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty fun interview, I had no idea you such a beefy history on this site
Jul 22, 2019 1:51 PM

Apr 2012
The likes and dislikes are such a mixed bag.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 22, 2019 2:18 PM

Mar 2012
Thanks for the new sig, haha.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jul 22, 2019 4:50 PM

Mar 2014
It always warms my shitposter heart when somebody still remembers me
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 23, 2019 12:01 AM

Mar 2008
Do you actually rock climb or just climbing gyms? I never had right opportunity to actually rock climb in nature.

Reminds me I need to watch Jacob's Ladder again some time.

Comic_Sans said:

W-Who are you? ....

I'm jk
Jul 23, 2019 2:04 AM

Mar 2014
traed said:
W-Who are you? ....

I'm jk
#Triggered
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 23, 2019 5:31 AM

Jan 2015
I mean, who likes Traed? :^)
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jul 23, 2019 5:50 AM

Aug 2009
traed said:
Do you actually rock climb or just climbing gyms? I never had right opportunity to actually rock climb in nature.

Reminds me I need to watch Jacob's Ladder again some time.

Comic_Sans said:

W-Who are you? ....

I'm jk

Just climbing gyms for now, I'm still on the beginner stuff. Shit is hard.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 23, 2019 6:34 AM
Jul 23, 2019 2:16 PM

Mar 2008
AIDSKrillex said:

Your mom

LoneWolf said:
traed said:

I was lucky enough my high school had a gym class that involved learning rock climbing (including spotting another person as well as tying the knots) and had it's own wall. Rock climbing gyms are overpriced at least where I lived when iddid it, havent in years. Surprisingly how much more tired your legs get since when watching it looks like it's all in the arms.
Jul 23, 2019 9:39 PM

Aug 2009
traed said:
AIDSKrillex said:

Your mom

LoneWolf said:

I was lucky enough my high school had a gym class that involved learning rock climbing (including spotting another person as well as tying the knots) and had it's own wall. Rock climbing gyms are overpriced at least where I lived when iddid it, havent in years. Surprisingly how much more tired your legs get since when watching it looks like it's all in the arms.

You'd think having a background in other athletics like bodybuilding/power lifting would help... but it really didn't... just made me heavier and harder to pull myself up. I think I've just gotten used to linear progression where its just easy cause progressing means more weights, but actual skill based stuff takes time to master a technique, especially martial arts... It took me forever just to roundhouse kick properly lol.
LoneWolfJul 24, 2019 4:44 AM

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 24, 2019 1:41 AM

Mar 2008
LoneWolf said:
You'd think having a background in other athletics like bodybuilding/power lifting would help... but it really didn't... just made me heavier and harder to pull myself up. I think I've just gotten to linear progression where its just easy cause progressing means more weights, but actual skill based stuff takes time to master a technique, especially martial arts... It took me forever just to roundhouse kick properly lol.

Yeah I imagine it would be. I briefly took Judo as a kid till i dropped it feeling the style wasn't my thing.
Feb 24, 2020 5:45 AM

Sep 2009
Pleased to see that my reign of terror as an IRC moderator is still remembered after all these years @LoneWolf.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Nominations V2 ( 1 2 )

Skittles - Nov 21, 2021

64 by Dapper_Dhampir14 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:01 PM

» Interview 24 - Kineta

Daconator - Jun 10, 2015

15 by cornonacob »»
Aug 5, 2023 3:36 PM

» Interview #267 - lpf

spaceslut - Mar 28, 2023

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Mar 29, 2023 9:30 AM

» Interview #254 - IrrelevantGuy

NextUniverse - Apr 9, 2022

8 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:30 AM

» Interview #200 - Shinah

Mimurona - Oct 13, 2019

10 by Shinah »»
Mar 9, 2023 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.