Forum Settings
Forums

IF there was a new RIVAL SCHOOLS game, what anime characters you would love to see in the game as Special Guests?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Jul 21, 7:47 PM
Mugiwara-sensei

I played Dead or Alive 5 once before, and it came to my surprise that Mai Shiranui appearing in the game as Special Guests and other more characters. Or Akuma from Street Fighter entering TEKKEN 7. I played many fighting video games, and RIVAL SCHOOLS among these.

I was thinking, what anime characters would I love to see as Special Guests in RIVAL SCHOOLS? That IF CAPCOM gonna make new one, and I carefully selected anime characters who belong to School genre anime, and they're also fighters. There many I would list, but I'll name only 3 characters. Let us know what other anime characters you know from School genre anime who are also fighters/martial arts practitioners.

I'll name 3 characters:
- Eikichi Onizuka (Great Teacher Onizuka)
- Kenji Harima (School Rumble)
- Kyoya Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

You can name more than 3 if you want, but for fun if you want, pick your top 3. Or just name your top 3, and the rest as honorable mention. I maybe gonna edit my post to list honorable mention anime characters.

Jul 21, 7:55 PM
Rivals School i remember that in the PS1 days together with Bloody Roar and more

my vote is my boy Kumagawa Misogi (Medaka Box) and also Medaka herself (Medaka Box)

Jul 22, 6:27 AM

Characters from Tenjou Tenge, especially the 2 Natsumes, adjusted for T rating

Jul 22, 6:49 AM
Forum Moderator
No.

Thread locked for being a simple listing thread

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.