Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 25, 2:35 PM

Yes, it’s VERY bad. Especially when I’m trying to start a serious friendship with someone; since friendship is basically built on trust. If you betray that trust, then I can’t really be friends with you.
To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly.

Aug 26, 6:36 PM

Lost_Viking said:
People who fall for catfish scams are gullible idiots. I don't necessarily "agree" with catfishing but people dumb enough to fall for it deserve to have their "online feelings" hurt. There used to be a time where people were more careful with what personal info they put online, that time needs to come back.

I'm an 18 year old blonde attractive female from the UK. Want to have cyber sex with me?
I have big boobs and a really fat ass.

Aug 26, 6:46 PM

SpamuraiSensei said:
I'm an 18 year old blonde attractive female from the UK. Want to have cyber sex with me?
I have big boobs and a really fat ass.
Nah, I'm more of a flat-chested eyepatch-wearing purple-haired Japanese schoolgirl type. Also, she has to be a magical girl.

Sep 16, 11:34 PM

lol no especially if it proves points

i.e the catfishman who catfishes tinder sluts while pretending to be a chad

the only things that dropped lower than my balls during puberty were my grades and my self-esteem

Sep 16, 11:39 PM

incel said:

i agree own all tinder girls who go for 10/10 guys

Sep 16, 11:41 PM

autisticimouto said:
incel said:

i agree own all tinder girls who go for 10/10 guys

fucjk yeah...show those fat bitches whose boss

the only things that dropped lower than my balls during puberty were my grades and my self-esteem

Sep 17, 10:19 AM

Yes, very much on so many levels. Don’t be someone you aren’t. Isn’t good for the person catching’s mentality, and the victim of it.

Sep 17, 10:42 AM

People used to assume I was a girl on discord, welp I think I sufficiently cleared things up when I entered voice chats with them lol.
Misleading people is scummy, and while I agree with the notion that you gotta be a dumbass to fall for that kind of stuff, it's still really dickish to exploit this.

Sep 17, 10:42 AM

Lost_Viking said:
People who fall for catfish scams are gullible idiots. I don't necessarily "agree" with catfishing but people dumb enough to fall for it deserve to have their "online feelings" hurt. There used to be a time where people were more careful with what personal info they put online, that time needs to come back.

Back in MY day we used to care for and uphold the traditional values that once made our internet so great.

MAKE THE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN!
Thinking of sending me a friend request?

Before you do it, please check the 'Friend request' section of my profile.

Sep 17, 12:08 PM

Erg_Orgy said:
People used to assume I was a girl on discord, welp I think I sufficiently cleared things up when I entered voice chats with them lol.
Misleading people is scummy, and while I agree with the notion that you gotta be a dumbass to fall for that kind of stuff, it's still really dickish to exploit this.

I always thought you were a girl :(

As for catfishing its stupid to fall for it and its stupid to do.

Sep 17, 12:14 PM
Mou-chan

Back in my day, we used to call it gender trolling, and it was all fun and games as long as it didn't happen to you.

Sep 17, 12:18 PM

Joopster said:
Erg_Orgy said:

I always thought you were a girl :(

As for catfishing its stupid to fall for it and its stupid to do.

I'm always a girl for you and you only bbyjop <3

Sep 17, 1:08 PM

I'm a super rich doctor with a god like body and I drive a Porsche. I swear all of this is true, but if you want a pic my camera is busted and my webcam stopped working.

Sep 17, 1:22 PM
Honestly, it just seems like people don't treat catfishing seriously at all and more often than not just blame the victim. It's not just a distasteful pastime from internet trolls there are real victims here who are getting scammed out of their savings.

Sep 17, 1:33 PM

i just think pretending to be a girl online is bad taste pranking. good pranking if performed in fuckbois.

however pretending to be someone else entirely and creating a whole new identity just for that purpose is... pretty messed up. but again nothing i'd lose sleep over people doing.

using someone else's pictures to create a fake identity (like using someone else's selfies as your profile pic with the intention of pretending to be them or pretending that to be your face) IS a very big issue.

Yesterday, 12:00 PM

of course not, if youre a catfish fuck you

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]