Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2019 1:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That new blonde girl sure blushes a lot...

Honestly felt like the episode would be better without Boruto around. He was just kinda in the background and adding in some commentary in between.
Jul 21, 2019 2:26 AM

Jul 2015
Seems like we now get some episodes about Konohamaru's romance, boruto didn't add much of value to it

I agree with Chocho, boruto is still a kid

Jul 21, 2019 4:49 AM

Feb 2013
Yeah right, we know what kind of training Konohamaru did when he left home :D something like going online on nhentai and training his grip :D
Jul 21, 2019 4:52 AM

Dec 2018
That man, at the end of the ep, presumably Remon's bride, looked like Gaara, the only difference are the eye color and the hairstyle.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 21, 2019 4:59 AM

Nov 2013
at 13 minutes we can see a symbol on her hand, that made me think her clan is probably a problem or something lol

anyway, this was a pretty fun episode, too bad those 2 won't get engaged :v
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 21, 2019 5:29 AM
Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That new blonde girl sure blushes a lot...

Honestly felt like the episode would be better without Boruto around. He was just kinda in the background and adding in some commentary in between.
are you kidding? Boruto was best wingman ever. Konohamaru is more reserved so he wouldn’t have had the balls to ask her out. Boruto mentioning the third Hokage was konohamaru’s grandfather was genius. It’s funny how Boruto just wanted free food tho. Rather than being a third wheel, he helped bridge the distance between them
Jul 21, 2019 6:30 AM
Apr 2015
Im just disappointed, this is really sad to see. A beloved franchise like Naruto is losing viewership and ratings every week. The thing about it is idc if its filler, in Naruto there were some good fillers like the Guardian Shinobi 12, The Immortal Duo and the 3 tails arc. Boruto really could try alot harder, have a filler arc with naruto sasuke and team 7 fighting against someone or something smh. Its not that hard , do an invasion arc like the in the Guardian Shinobi 12 arc.
Jul 21, 2019 6:57 AM

Jan 2013
Loving this new arc, more Konohamaru screen time is always welcome and I'm loving the new girl as well. Intrigued at her story.
Jul 21, 2019 6:58 AM

Feb 2012
I kinda find it funny that they just add Boruto in to pretty much every event even if it doesn't make sense for him to be there. He's the worst wingman too, doesn't know when you take his leave.

Well at least we'll hopefully get some character building. We pretty much never saw this sort of thing with Naruto.

What I'm really wondering is when we'll see some actual ninja training. The writers have forgotten what the series is supposed to be about.
Jul 21, 2019 7:54 AM

Oct 2017
Wow finally smthng decent after a while and this had to be filler lol. I was thinking finally Konohamaru gets his girl but no this is a filler arc, so nthng major like that will occur.
MegamiRemJul 22, 2019 9:44 PM
Jul 21, 2019 11:35 AM

Nov 2016
DragonIncursio said:
Im just disappointed, this is really sad to see. A beloved franchise like Naruto is losing viewership and ratings every week. The thing about it is idc if its filler, in Naruto there were some good fillers like the Guardian Shinobi 12, The Immortal Duo and the 3 tails arc. Boruto really could try alot harder, have a filler arc with naruto sasuke and team 7 fighting against someone or something smh. Its not that hard , do an invasion arc like the in the Guardian Shinobi 12 arc.

You can't expect them making a big problem where the two heroes of the War have to fight in a filler, especially when they clearly said at the start that they were in "peace", you can't expect the same problems in Boruto.
Jul 21, 2019 11:59 AM
Apr 2015
Alvaritoterreos said:
DragonIncursio said:

You can't expect them making a big problem where the two heroes of the War have to fight in a filler, especially when they clearly said at the start that they were in "peace", you can't expect the same problems in Boruto.

I agree but you have do something to get viewership and ratings backs. Maybe bringing back the old team 7 and hinata could do the trick with Boruto , Sarada and Mitsuki. It's worth a shot
Alvaritoterreos said:
DragonIncursio said:

I agree but they have to do something to increase ratings and viewership, if they wait to long it could be too late by the team they get back to the manga. Maybe bringing back naruto sasuke and and team 7 together fighting , could do the trick.
Jul 21, 2019 7:55 PM

Oct 2015
I guess it's one of those cliché story lines about a trapped rich girl, who wants to break out of her stuffy life. This is nothing new, she runs away then meets one of the characters after saving her. They spend time and in a short space of time they end up falling with each other, she goes back with a sad look and gets forced into something, like a marriage! What happens next she tells the person to never see her again. What will happen, the guy tries to save her from the shacked by fighting off the mastermind and tries to convince to her to follow her path. After some lame sobby passionate convincing, she agrees to follow his advice. Gives her the handkerchief and then part ways without do anything but talk with awkwardness!

This series sure likes to swim in a twilight zone and there is no come back!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 22, 2019 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
All those lemon slices in the burgers. ;x

Poor Konohamaru lol
Jul 22, 2019 9:59 AM

May 2014
Anyone else who noticed Hanabi at 12:12. LOL Weird to see her not getting jelaous. :P So another girl gets in Konohamaru's harem group. Having 3 girls in the group isn't bad at all.

Meh. love story, but at least better than Twilight. Tbh, 3rd Hokage wasn't that great hokage (actually maybe the worst). Even Tsunade was a better Hokage. The Hamburger scene and the end scene was pretty interesting. That change in personality makes us believe that she is in a pinch or being manipulated. ^^
Jul 22, 2019 3:01 PM
Mar 2019
Not a bad start for a filler...
Jul 22, 2019 7:41 PM

Oct 2008
And I thought all this time Konohamaru's gonna get laid...well i guess he's still a DOUTEI! LOLZ!!! HAHAHAH!
5/5.

Jul 22, 2019 9:41 PM
Feb 2016
MegamiRem said:
Wow finally smthng decent after a while and this had to be filler lol. I was thinking finally Konohamaru gets his fmc but no this is a filler arc, so nthng major like that will occur.

What does "fmc" stand for?
Jul 22, 2019 9:47 PM

Oct 2017
joelec said:
What does "fmc" stand for?

female main character and sorry my bad i was trying to mean his girl but mistakely wrote fmc :v
Jul 22, 2019 9:52 PM
Feb 2016
matias067 said:
And I thought all this time Konohamaru's gonna get laid...well i guess he's still a DOUTEI! LOLZ!!! HAHAHAH!
5/5.

From what anime/hentai is that girl in the picture at the bottom of your post?
Jul 23, 2019 12:53 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh, finally a decent episode and something to look forward to for next week.

Konohamaru is clearly head over heels for her and vice versa, so hopefully this’ll work out by the end of this Arc (I’m sure it’ll but there’s that lingering chance of the same ending as that of the movie that Boruto and co were watching at the start, basically here’s to hoping that wasn’t some kind of a foreshadowing or so). Looks like another forced marriage among the royal families for the better sake of the families or whatnot, seen that aplenty of times before too. Something about that bridegroom really gave off a nasty vibe so here’s to hoping he lives up to it, also. Boruto really is such a kid but good that his ‘wingmanship’ helped propel the relation between the two. Damn, those lemon burger though, I’d rather keep away from them lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 23, 2019 2:34 AM

May 2019
The beginning of an interesting filler arc, at least it will only be 1-2 more episodes long (hopefully) before we (hopefully) get to the canon stuff lol

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 24, 2019 11:00 AM

Dec 2016
let's go oroshimaru or whatever he's called has a girlfriend
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Jul 26, 2019 8:25 AM

Apr 2013
Anyone or is it just me?
UiaiJul 26, 2019 8:28 AM
Aug 3, 2019 1:10 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
RavBTW said:
Anyone or is it just me?

You’re not the only one. xD The resemblance is uncanny in the next episode.
Aug 17, 2019 9:43 PM
Jan 2016
Remon was introduced, i suspected of something like that since i see her, it was really nice seeing an episode focused on Konohamaru, i loved the chemistry between both of them, they would be and cute couple for sure, she blushing a lot, and the moments between her an Konohamaru were really awesome!

Seems next episode we will see more about what is going on, i would love to see them engaged!
Aug 31, 2019 6:21 PM
Mar 2019
Bland animation cuts, boring plot that adds nothing to the story..yup its a Boruto filler...
Could someone explain why they keep saying Konohamaru's ninja way is his girlfriend? I thought his nindo was to become Hokage? Maybe its just a sub translation issue?
Oct 30, 2019 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
the lemon burgers.... GROSS LOL
Aug 6, 2020 10:15 PM

Sep 2018
Boruto is soooooo dense! lol
Oct 16, 2021 12:57 PM
May 2021
Did anyone else notice that the place where Konohamaru landed was the place where Naruto and Sasuke fought once? It felt really nostalgic.

I was kinda impressed when Konohamaru stated the fact about his name
Feb 20, 2023 3:49 PM
Sep 2021
Great seeing Konohamaru and Boruto together! Great cliffhanger btw.
May 30, 2023 8:48 AM
May 2023
Veremos que sale de este arco de relleno de konohamaru, bastante predecible el capitulo...a lo mejor para el proximo cap TEORIA: lemon se tiene que casar con X persona por X motivo
Apr 3, 2:22 AM

Nov 2012
that has got to be one of the worst filler episodes I've ever seen, the characters no one cares about, the joke of an attempt at romance with Boruto unnecessarily tagging along, and to top it off it's not over.

I like Konohamaru too, so it's not like I'm adverse to more stories of him, the execution here was just terrible.

I feel like it's honestly put me off watching Boruto for a while again, which keeps happening lol
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.