Forum Settings
Forums
Jul 20, 8:05 PM

Hi everyone :) My name's Jess and I started a youtube gaming channel 3 weeks ago doing Gameplay. I would love some feedback please! New cam set up starting @ 4:53 of the video. After hearing some feedback from a few people I've changed my cam set up a bit in this one & expressing my thoughts throughout the game more.
I feel like this is better and more engaging. I was looking back on my previous videos and they felt boring with me being so quiet - I was so focused on not ruining the game & cutscenes etc. Let me know what you think! Any feedback would be awesome. Thank you!

Modified by JafaJess, Jul 21, 6:05 AM

Jul 23, 6:07 PM
Review Moderator
SINoALICE

Your commentary is entertaining and some of your remarks are quite funny. Don't see any problems in the technical side.

Mmm the only input I can probably give is to be a bit more expressive and address the audience more. I don't regularly follow Let's Play channels so take this with a grain of salt, but most popular streamers like CoreyxKenshin and Dashie usually have dynamic personalities that make them engaging.

Other than that, good work!

Jul 25, 4:08 AM

Skittles said:
Your commentary is entertaining and some of your remarks are quite funny. Don't see any problems in the technical side.

Mmm the only input I can probably give is to be a bit more expressive and address the audience more. I don't regularly follow Let's Play channels so take this with a grain of salt, but most popular streamers like CoreyxKenshin and Dashie usually have dynamic personalities that make them engaging.

Other than that, good work!

Thank you!! Yess I was thinking I need to be more engaging, I was looking back on my previous vids and they were honestly a bit boring lol too quiet