Forum Settings
Forums
Jul 20, 7:22 PM
(srry for the awkward english)

To put myself into the back to school mode, know any great high school shows ? I'm talking mainly happening in the high school.
I'm taking shôjos, shônens, seinens, jôseis, slices of life, fantasy, bl... anything !

LMAO FOR THE TITLE OKAY
I intended to put "in high school" but k. not creepy, I'm just looking for 15 years old to relate to sksksk

Jul 20, 11:16 PM
Thank you, I discovered 5 animes - that all look great, to say the least !

Jul 21, 12:04 AM

Bleach is a bit long, but the protagonist starts at 15. You may enjoy it. I started watching it back when I was 13 and it is a very special anime to me now.
Fun Fact:
(the protagonist) Ichigo's age is actually used as a sort of easter egg. The room he stays in is labelled 15. 1 in Japanese is Ichi and 5 in Japanese is Go, put the two together and you have Ichigo. Ichigo was born on July 15th. He also tends to wear shirts with the number 15. When the original series ended, (I say original because I still have hope that we will get an anime adaptation of the Blood War arc), there were 15 Openings. And last but not least, Ichigo when written a certain way can mean "Number One Protector".
So basically this is the Ichigo is the embodiment of 15 and you should watch Bleach.
EDIT:
Updated signature because Tinypic is shutting down.

Modified by Pikslap, Jul 27, 3:41 AM

Jul 21, 6:30 AM

Cross Game
Chihayafuru
Hidamari Sketch
School Rumble
Gin no Saji
Flip Flappers
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Tsuritama
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Kakegurui

The protagonist in 3-gatsu no Lion is 17-18 because he had to repeat a year while working his way up the ranks of professional Shougi players.

Jul 22, 3:44 PM
Pikslap said:
Bleach is a bit long, but the protagonist starts at 15. You may enjoy it. I started watching it back when I was 13 and it is a very special anime to me now.
Fun Fact:
(the protagonist) Ichigo's age is actually used as a sort of easter egg. The room he stays in is labelled 15. 1 in Japanese is Ichi and 5 in Japanese is Go, put the two together and you have Ichigo. Ichigo was born on July 15th. He also tends to wear shirts with the number 15. When the original series ended, (I say original because I still have hope that we will get an anime adaptation of the Blood War arc), there were 15 Openings. And last but not least, Ichigo when written a certain way can mean "Number One Protector".
So basically this is the Ichigo is the embodiment of 15 and you should watch Bleach.

You're right, It's the perfect recommandation ! Thank yoou <3

SeijiSensei said:
Cross Game
Chihayafuru
Hidamari Sketch
School Rumble
Gin no Saji
Flip Flappers
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Tsuritama
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Kakegurui

The protagonist in 3-gatsu no Lion is 17-18 because he had to repeat a year while working his way up the ranks of professional Shougi players.

oh wow the majority I don't know. thank you soo much