Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 237 Discussion

Jul 16, 8:10 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Natsuo's Twentieth Birthday. So Hina was jealous about Miyabi and can not be only a sister to Natsuo. Well, that's not surprising. But the tie she gave Natsuo for birthday is somehow corny. Much more interesting a phone call from Rui. The intrigue of the next chapter...

Jul 16, 8:46 AM
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Natsuo's Twentieth Birthday. So Hina was jealous about Miyabi and can not be only a sister to Natsuo. Well, that's not surprising. But the tie she gave Natsuo for birthday is somehow corny. Much more interesting a phone call from Rui. The intrigue of the next chapter...

I like how Akagi-kun talks about the chapter hahaha Just basic information without saying too much.

Jul 16, 10:22 AM

Oh boy here go again back with the Hina vs Rui
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Jul 16, 1:19 PM
More of Hina's hilarious expression XD

Next chapter will be a bit tense huh...

Jul 16, 1:53 PM
Next chapter should be fun. Eventually some interaction between Rui and Natsuo. Still hoping Rui ends up with Natsuo, but I have a feeling it will be Natsuo and Hina. You can tell the author wants to get it finished, as if this was cahpter 0-100, Natsuo's birthday wouldv'e been a whole chapter.

Jul 16, 10:25 PM
Ya know, at the end of the day Hina would probably be better for Natsuo. Aside from them two being pretty similar, I feel like Hina is a lot more selfless of a person and under circumstances where they're not in a taboo relationship (mainly of the teacher student variety), their relationship could be really touching.

That said, I still need to see Ruis and Natsuos relationship play out. Theres a lot of unanswered feelings in it and I just want to see some resolution. Right now I'm like 60/40 on Rui still being the ending girl. Not sure, but I give the slight edge to her based on how much the story focused on Rui in previous chapters.

I used to think that there might be a neutral ending where he doesn't end up with either, but after he rejected Serizawa and definitely after this chapter, I don't see it as a possibility anymore.

This story has been my lifeblood for the past few months and, as it feels like its winding up to the climax, it's really bittersweet to think itll end soon (relatively)

I wonder if Sasuga-sensei will give us alternate endings after she writes the canon ending? Things to think about.

Jul 16, 11:14 PM
SoL Enthusiast

Well seems like everything might have just come full circle.
:)

Jul 17, 3:11 AM

RUI!!!!! Please let this be something good. My enthusiasm for this manga has been dropping as of late, with the tangent story lines and slow pace. I hope this new development will rekindle something.

Jul 17, 9:46 AM
You can tell Hina and Natsuo were starting to feel some of the old "heat" from their past relationship here. Rui's phone call will be just to wish Nat a "Happy birthday!", but I think Hina will see something in Natsuo's reaction that will determine her choice between pursuing Natsuo again or trying to support him and Rui. Next chapter will be very interesting to see, but I am hoping for Natsuo to visibly show how much he loves Rui still and for Hina to go into sister-mode finally.

Jul 17, 11:12 AM
Scanlations are out or what?
Read the Raw's, saw the summary but can't find the translations.
If anyone would be so kind.....
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."

Jul 17, 2:09 PM

MakingTheMaouCry said:
Scanlations are out or what?
Read the Raw's, saw the summary but can't find the translations.
If anyone would be so kind.....

They usually come out Tuesday evening on Crunchyroll

Jul 17, 2:27 PM

If the chapter ended with just Hina and Natsuo in a "moment" I would have swayed the victory flag more towards Hina, even if she keeps calling Natsuo her brother, and they are on more of family terms. But because Rui called at the end of the chapter I think Rui still holds the lead. Hina wants Natsuo to be happy, she is also I feel she is curious what happened at the camp for her sake obviously but I feel like Ruis sake as well. Sister Hina I like, relationship Hina I did not like. But yeah I feel like Rui calling at the end of the chapter makes the Rui and Natsup ship stronger. She's obviously calling to wish him happy birthday PLUS if by some chance she is wearing the necklace that she kept...big points again to Rui x Natsuo.

Someone mentioned it that Nats birthday did fly by. I feel like Sensei wants this to end sooner then later. Id say by chapter 290-300 it will be complete
"So I told her 'Nice try, Granny' and sent her to the back of the line."

~Newman

Summer 2019 Waifus in Profile

Jul 17, 3:47 PM

Suck Hina, in your face... Rui just in time :3

Jul 17, 4:03 PM
cant we see fucking harem ending?

Jul 21, 9:38 AM
Please, I can't take it anymore!! Make it Rui!!!!

Jul 21, 9:41 AM
Scanlations taking too long this time
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."

Jul 21, 7:31 PM
Anyone got spoilers I’m up to date on the latest chapter

Jul 21, 9:41 PM

Sigh incoming Rui. Around and around we go. Next she'll come back and Hina will have to go away somewhere again lol.

"I don't really understand loneliness. What I do understand is happiness. "

Jul 22, 7:58 AM

They would probably kiss if it weren't for Rui damn her breaking up with Natsuo then calling him back

Aug 13, 8:55 AM
Of course Rui calls in the middle of Natsuo's 20th birthday just when hina finally got him alone

Preview MangaManga Store