Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Jul 26, 5:41 PM

It's not time, it's spacetime. Space and time are still not completely separated from one another. The faster you move through space the slower you move through time which means that if the time is completely frozen for you or is moving very slow you'll be moving through space with the speed of light so anything you come in contact with throughout this period would most likely kill you unless you have a bunch of other superpowers as well.

Sorry, no fun allowed.
Modified by 149597871, Jul 26, 5:49 PM

Jul 28, 1:19 PM

Honestly as appealing as it is, besides getting to sleep more I think it'd be bad for me. I'd end up just stalling doing things that make me nervous and I'd suffer wayyyy longer in those moments

Jul 28, 5:07 PM

If I can freeze time whenever I want, then I'd use it to sleep and lie in a field watching the stars without having to worry about wildlife or people.
Modified by Hisowa, Jul 28, 5:12 PM

Jul 29, 4:47 AM

If you could freeze time, you would be stuck there with everybody else, and you wouldn't be able to bring anything to how it used to be, since everybody would be frozen, including you.
Also, you can't freeze time, because time doesn't pass, we pass through time.
Once you'll understand the concept, you'll know what I mean.

Jul 29, 9:49 AM

If there is no limit, EVERYTHING. You could absorb all information, Put yourself in political power, Make yourself the most powerful being in all of existence. If there is a limit, I guess I'd have to Deflect the emerald splash

EDIT: of course this is ignoring all the science that makes this literally impossible, but i think that's sort of implied

Jul 29, 11:50 AM

Lux_Lucis said:
katsucats said:
Depends on the extent we adhere to physics. Assuming as a part of the power the person's body would be able to withstand any speed he travels. I'll even throw in the ability to react at any speed as a freebie, since traveling at the speed of light doesn't mean you can think at the speed of light.

How about the ability to slow down after you've been traveling at some speed? Since you're essentially pushing the air in front of you outward when you move, traveling at high speeds will also cause unavoidable damage to your surroundings. It would also be LOUD. Due to your light weight, at some point you might reach terminal velocity due to air resistance. Any attempt to go faster might cause you to sidestep uncontrollable (think dropping a piece of paper), or cause shockwaves when the air collapses into itself when you go fast enough.

That means you can't, for example, use super speed to rob a bank, without obliterating the bank and all the money.

Heh the 1st issue you'll face is dying before you reach a fraction of the required speed to actually feel any change in how time moves. For example in order to feel time moving merely 2 times slower you need to move at about 87% of the speed of light.

In order to completely freeze time you have to travel at the speed of light (even slightly faster?), making your mass infinite and your world black (we need light to see).
Being stationary while moving faster than light (aka standing in frozen time) would create a black hole. Sure it'll be gone once you move but you have already effectively deleted everything around you.
While you're Not stationary and travel ftl you will not affect anything that you do not touch (everything in your event horizon will warp around you but will not be harmed).
You will, however, effectively delete anything you come in direct contact with while you travel... Meaning that you have to fly or you will fall to Earth's core and destroy it.
Obviously it's more guesswork than anything lol. Shit becomes very funky at these speeds and adding a human factor and impossible variables is just fun :>

I peed farded shidded and camed
and I will pee fard shid and came when time stops

Jul 30, 7:21 PM

I would punch a Japanese guy from a rooftop into a water tower

Aug 1, 3:01 PM

I would do many funny things which some people would consider bad, evil and degenerate.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Aug 1, 5:00 PM
Basically the same as the user above. And also for stop in a fight and give in my oppenent a nice kick and change so that I could win quickly.

Aug 1, 8:51 PM

Sleep, Try to get some writing done while I have some peace and quiet, Catch up on some anime that i haven't had time to do in MONTHS ;; , Slap my bf's butt, go into a store and eat some food, study up on some things that I never got to learn cause im a dumbass dropout (stay in school kids)

I think that's it

Aug 2, 12:48 AM
Top Fan

If I could actually move around and do things while also not ageing then I would stop time until I learn the secretes of our world. Then blackmail the worlds governments to do my bidding, luckily i'm a just person so the world would become a better place in a blink of the eye.

Aug 3, 9:22 AM

1. Take away everything from my bitchy sister.
2. Sleep, I don't get enough of it because of my current work schedule
3. Go for a stroll outside the office when I'm mentally tired of staring at the computer screen being in that closed office room with no windows.

Aug 3, 10:02 AM

OT: Make an ice cream out of it. Imagine ice cream that tastes like time. Mmm :>

Maou_heika said:
3. Go for a stroll outside the office when I'm mentally tired of staring at the computer screen being in that closed office room with no windows.

What is your sister some kind of monster that it would require cosmic-level superpower to take her shit?
Post pics and data on sister. I bet a well coordinated hit team can solve the problem.

And why no windows?

Aug 3, 10:10 AM

Sleep and exercise. These two takes a significant amount of time where I can do other things. Freeze time so that I have time to be here as well.

Aug 3, 11:07 AM

Lux_Lucis said:

OT: Make an ice cream out of it. Imagine ice cream that tastes like time. Mmm :>

Maou_heika said:

What is your sister some kind of monster that it would require cosmic-level superpower to take her shit?
Post pics and data on sister. I bet a well coordinated hit team can solve the problem.

And why no windows?
We don't live together, she'll call the cops on me if I go to her apartment, also my parents would beat me up. Would be amusing if some of her things go missing and no one has a clue about it.

As for no windows, only the CEO knows why he chose such an office.

Aug 3, 11:17 AM

Maou_heika said:
Lux_Lucis said:

And why no windows?
We don't live together, she'll call the cops on me if I go to her apartment, also my parents would beat me up. Would be amusing if some of her things go missing and no one has a clue about it.

That’s why you don’t just ‘go’ there.
I mean there are online guides like B&E for Dummies.
*B&E = breaking and entering.

Fuck having fresh air, a nice view and hearing birds and sounds of revelry. Maximum efficiency is achieved when your slaves are caged-in :>
Send my outmost admiration to your CEO.

Aug 3, 11:51 AM

Lux_Lucis said:
Maou_heika said:

That’s why you don’t just ‘go’ there.
I mean there are online guides like B&E for Dummies.
*B&E = breaking and entering.

Fuck having fresh air, a nice view and hearing birds and sounds of revelry. Maximum efficiency is achieved when your slaves are caged-in :>
Send my outmost admiration to your CEO.
Nah, I don't want to go to jail so I won't do anything where there is even the slightest possibility of getting caught.

I'll convey your admiration to him after I find a new job

Aug 3, 12:00 PM

walk around cities like this

because why not
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

Aug 3, 12:13 PM

I would literally make it possible to "live in the moment".
ええ、私はそこにいてそれをやった

Aug 3, 1:38 PM
Otaku

pull everyone's pants down.
then put all guys TIP2TIP
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:

Aug 3, 1:56 PM

Read a lot of LNs, play a lot of gachas, see a lot of gameplays, watch a lot of Netflix. Unstop time, go back to work to make some money, rinse, repeat.

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil."

Aug 3, 1:59 PM

Keep time frozen for many years, then unfreeze it and tell everyone I know how to time travel

Pages (2) « 1 [2]