Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 16, 3:05 AM
Hello guys ..

I want to know if this series is ending or still ongoing, because the anmie follow the VN, so I don’t know if this series end or just ongoing. I want to start watch it , but i want to watch it full.

Jul 16, 6:11 AM
iScream4z said:
Hello guys ..

I want to know if this series is ending or still ongoing, because the anmie follow the VN, so I don’t know if this series end or just ongoing. I want to start watch it , but i want to watch it full.

The series is ended. But Steind;Gate 0 is a midquel. Don't forget to watch Steins;Gate and the Missing Link OVA before you watch this

Jul 18, 4:47 AM
SheevPalpatine said:
iScream4z said:
Hello guys ..

The series is ended. But Steind;Gate 0 is a midquel. Don't forget to watch Steins;Gate and the Missing Link OVA before you watch this

Sorry i mean this series ended with the VN or the VN still ongoing?

-What do you mean by this word “midquel” .

Thank you .

Jul 18, 4:59 AM
iScream4z said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Thank you .

How a VN can be ongoing? A VN is a video game, which is released as a whole. (I think you confused light novels with visual novels.)

Steins;Gate 0 is a midquel since it takes place between the Missing Link OVA and the 23rd episode of Steins;Gate

Jul 18, 5:13 AM
SheevPalpatine said:
iScream4z said:

Thank you .

How a VN can be ongoing? A VN is a video game, which is released as a whole. (I think you confused light novels with visual novels.)

Steins;Gate 0 is a midquel since it takes place between the Missing Link OVA and the 23rd episode of Steins;Gate
m
SheevPalpatine said:
iScream4z said:

Thank you .

Oh now i understand so in the end there is no chance for another season steins gate, because it’s ended?

Jul 18, 5:21 AM
SHSL Lesbian

iScream4z said:
SheevPalpatine said:

m
SheevPalpatine said:

Oh now i understand so in the end there is no chance for another season steins gate, because it’s ended?

As of now, Steins;Gate is kind of over. But it shares a universe with Chaos;Head, Chaos;Child and Robotics;Notes

Robotics;Notes could be seen as a sequel to Steins;Gate, even if disconnected from it's story. But there is still some Steins;Gate characters that appear, or are at least mentioned in it. Especially in Robotics;Notes DaSH.
(You'll probably know what DaSH stands for).