Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 16, 2019 3:27 AM

Jul 2017
This episode had a eerie feeling: EVERY girl wants to hit on Keiki (at least the female cast appearing so far, in question). Which is good for a harem, but then again, sometimes it gets obnoxious, like in this case.

Even as a male, I get the feeling that Keiki's innocence is the main play of his character, totally unlike Prince Charming. Which in this context, it's fine but nothing groundbreaking.

Akiyama is a full-on Loli, that's for sure.

AivanK said:
Well...that was unexpected xD For real, whenever a girl reveals her secret, it's the most wtf thing ever xD

In the end, he was right, he said that he was going to die tomorrow xD

I legit cringe at the point where Yuika just meshes panties at Keiki's face. And unlike Sayuki's 'M', Yuika is a 'S'. Pretty conflicting eh.

DedPanda said:
Yeah I scoped out the manga. It's a lot lewder and has more fanservice than the anime. As for the LN, I'm confident that the detail of the lewdness of the scenes are a lot more fleshed out. Granted this isn't bad but it's like...for it to be an ecchi series, it doesn't push boundaries enough.

Same feelings here, on account of reading the manga adaptation of the LN.
Jul 16, 2019 4:28 AM

Feb 2015
Starting to think the author has a slave/ bondage fettish. Still it's a fun kind of trash
Jul 16, 2019 8:33 AM

Apr 2017
I feel like it's his sister who wrote the letter n left the panties, it's Typical Japan n the 'Imouto Trope' what else can it be...?
Jul 16, 2019 8:37 AM

Apr 2017
dasprn said:

I see a man of culture right there. XD
Shoma staring at Little children, me watching the 2nd episode and knows that he's a lolicon, hidden message, i wonder what else does the OP have hidden
Jul 16, 2019 10:31 AM

Aug 2008
Holly fucking shit... You know by the title that every girl has to turn out to be mental in some way, but it still took me by surprise. The severity of it. Now I'm both intrigued and weary.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 16, 2019 12:34 PM

May 2018
Ok, so we have a Masochist Sempai and now we have a sadist kohai......

Btw did anybody notices a stalker with glasses?????
Jul 16, 2019 1:52 PM

Apr 2015
So many fetishes, so many possible scenario's.... To think that Yuika is a sadist... I would much rather prefer pet girl though XD I wonder what the next girl is gonna be like.
Jul 16, 2019 1:58 PM

Nov 2018
well that escalated quickly XD
Jul 16, 2019 5:59 PM

Oct 2008
So this time it's gonna be slave (dorei)...looks like all girls in this show are twisted sick!
4/5

Jul 16, 2019 7:44 PM
Jan 2019
From the romantic, to the sexually perverted. It's a strange feeling with this anime 😅. Got damn! And I, encerio, I had fallen in love with the character of the kouhai, Yuika. She was so adorable, but in the end her perversion came out. That girl is crazy, LOL. I do not know if the protagonist, Keiki, is fortunate or unlucky, but what I do know is that he has them and a good harem will be formed.
Ps: I'm not a fan of the harem, but this is fun.

The most innocent, are the most daring.
Jul 17, 2019 12:00 AM
Jun 2019
tottobennington said:
The studio ruined it once again ...
the ruined the sayuki's scene, and now the ruined yuika's scene ...
It's almost like they don't show any of the really good fanservice parts of the manga.
I'm so done and mad with this sh*t !

Yes they follow the manga but no only the cut almost all of the really good service, the animation is ok at best, the comedy is pooly executed ... etc

READ THE MANGA PEOPLE ... the anime is mediocre at its best ...

I must say I very much AGREE with you broh...
the anime is much disappointment for me personally, it went much too fast than the story time line in manga... I wonder why they rushed it so much...
but well, I already predicted the way episode 2 end judging by how episode 1 ends though, and so will episode 3 I suppose.. looking forward how they will reveal Mizuha though, because it still hasn't revealed yet on manga...

PS: I won't ever spoil the story as I don't like spoilers either, but really, the manga is much more enjoyable people :D
It also has the better/most fitted expression with the situation the MCs are in I think..
AchtzehnJul 17, 2019 12:27 AM
Jul 17, 2019 12:02 AM
Jun 2019
SkyLETV said:
Calvinkim12 said:

So is the BL lover the sister or Nanjo? Can’t really tell since their hair color is so similar.

Probably...

probably will be revealed next episode dude.. just wait next week haha
Jul 17, 2019 1:29 AM

Apr 2018
Woah there, that excelated quickly lmaoo. Didn't expect her being such a sadist
shimraiJul 17, 2019 2:04 AM
Jul 17, 2019 1:51 AM

Nov 2016
Wow, the next level of harem king. M, S, what's next?
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jul 17, 2019 3:24 AM

Jan 2016
Okay nvm, this is hilarious, now I can't wait for the next sweet episode only to find out about a weird fetish at the end.
Jul 17, 2019 6:59 AM
Oct 2016
They are treating Echi scenes pretty badly compared to LN and Manga they even change some conversation to fit PG13 even though this series is 16+
Jul 17, 2019 11:19 AM

Feb 2017
DedPanda said:
Yeah I scoped out the manga. It's a lot lewder and has more fanservice than the anime. As for the LN, I'm confident that the detail of the lewdness of the scenes are a lot more fleshed out. Granted this isn't bad but it's like...for it to be an ecchi series, it doesn't push boundaries enough.

The manga is a LOT lewder in comparsion ... having read the manga before the anime
i'm so disappointed.
They ruined (fanservice wise) bot sayuki & Yuika's reveal.
Just read the manga, since not only the service but the comedy
is way better executed, and the anime already cropped character development
Jul 17, 2019 11:23 AM

Feb 2017
xFresh11 said:
They are treating Echi scenes pretty badly compared to LN and Manga they even change some conversation to fit PG13 even though this series is 16+

yes ... as a manga reader i'm so f***ing disappointed :/
if you cut off the fanservice from a series where that one of the main appeals then ...
all that is left is ... the comedy that the anime executed way to bad in comparsion with the manga where i was laughing out loud
Jul 17, 2019 3:25 PM

Mar 2017
Yep. I knew something like that was going to happen when Yuika said she wanted to discuss something important.
Jul 17, 2019 10:01 PM
Nov 2010
Kirito_online said:
dasprn said:

I see a man of culture right there. XD
Shoma staring at Little children, me watching the 2nd episode and knows that he's a lolicon, hidden message, i wonder what else does the OP have hidden

Just so you know the OP itself has a lot of foreshadowing. Since I too read the manga I know in which order the girls appear but I too do not know who the "Cinderella" is just yet.

Here is some of them as we speak:

1. Right after the 8 chickens appear on the grill pay attention to the number of claps in the OP. That'll tell you "exactly" how many girls are in this series. But I do think there is one more, not sure who.

2. There's 5 cards held by each girl, however one does have 4 (why not sure)

3. When Keiki opens them each one represents the girls' interests.

4. The last hint is the time stamp on a phone I'd assume, that says 05/07 17:30. I don't know what this one means but it has to mean something as its the very last frame before the song ends.
Jul 17, 2019 10:54 PM

Oct 2012
Soon as I saw Yuika in the library storage room it dawned on me that she was going to reveal something dark about herself. She didn't disappoint. God it must be amazing being a teenage boy in Japan!
Jul 17, 2019 11:37 PM

Dec 2008
tfw a loli JK will never shove her pantsu in your mouth
Jul 18, 2019 1:21 AM

Aug 2013
tottobennington said:
DedPanda said:

The manga is a LOT lewder in comparsion ... having read the manga before the anime
i'm so disappointed.
They ruined (fanservice wise) bot sayuki & Yuika's reveal.
Just read the manga, since not only the service but the comedy
is way better executed, and the anime already cropped character development

Comparing what we got so far...we're already like 10 chapters into the manga and there's only like 19 chapters out or something so really reading the manga would be nice for visuals on the ecchi but ultimately moot in the end since there isn't much. Basically the only other option is to read the LN which personally I find LNs to be a chore to read nowadays.
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 18, 2019 6:51 PM
Jun 2017
"The way of Lolita". 😂😂😂😂
Keiki taught she have found her cute cinderella but instead he found the truth AGAIN!!! wahahaha

Love this series
Jul 19, 2019 1:23 AM

Oct 2017
Wtf is with their fetishes
What's next? XD
Episode 2nd was more funny and enjoyable than previous
Jul 20, 2019 6:31 PM

Mar 2018
This show reminds me of Saekano. The way they talk, the word plays, red eye lashes, colorful eyes...

Just not as good tho. Characters can't even compare to those in Saekano.
Jul 21, 2019 8:02 AM

Oct 2017
Wow Im starting to enjoy this show. I didnt really like the start but this was a bit better.A masochist senpai who wants be a pet and a sadist kouhai who wants to make him a pet, now thats a deadly combo.Also I really wonder what kind of fetishes the other girls have.
Jul 23, 2019 7:25 AM

Jan 2018
aghhh I love her but we're both sadistic af, who will be the dom lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jul 24, 2019 4:45 AM

Feb 2018
Cute date but wth saddistic girl?
Jul 28, 2019 6:05 AM

Jun 2017
Oh wow, I knew there is going to be something in the end, never expected that this loli wanted for him to become her slave. What a jaw dropping question, really, "Would you become my slave?".

F
Death by Pantsu
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Aug 8, 2019 5:08 PM

Nov 2013
meh i was enjoying the episode until that last part... it's been 4 weeks since i saw episode 1, i forgot how stupid this anime is
at least "witch-senpai" didn't try to kill him lol

i guess ill watch a bit more but... i'm kinda disappointed at this ending
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 31, 2019 8:19 PM

Aug 2013
I think the role of princess maybe the other way round.
I was wondering what kink that loli may have but this is certainly surprising.
Oct 3, 2019 12:19 AM

Mar 2012
AivanK said:
Well...that was unexpected xD For real, whenever a girl reveals her secret, it's the most wtf thing ever xD

Ehhh... Sayuki was telegraphed pretty hard with the dog scene given the title. It was pretty clear when she said "I'm envious" that she wanted to be the one on the leash. Then you get her reaction to the kabedon and especially the needlessly vague "I know your secret" conversation that followed. It's not that hard to put it together.

Yuika didn't give away nearly as much. Pretty much just the "girls are only mean to guys they like" line.
Oct 5, 2019 8:28 PM

Oct 2013
Ah yes, this is the degeneracy I signed up for.

HaXXspetten said:
Lolidom is my dream. Too bad it's nigh impossible to find IRL :/

[insert FBI open up meme]

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 30, 2019 5:20 AM

Aug 2018
Well, I guess I can understand Sayuki's feelings.. At least she knows what she likes.. ;P
And I don't really understand protag refusing before opening.. Is he moral-fag or something, reeeeeee..
Also.. Why he is obsessed with finding pervert leaving him her pantsu, but refusing Sayuki who wants to become his dog.. Make up your mind, boy, if you're ok with perverted stuff or not..
Well, yeah.. I a bit get used to girls, and not liking that much protagonist.. Really, it's been a while since I've seen a good male protag, I think..
Well, at least date with Yuika felt alright.. ;p
Well.. Honestly, Yuika doesn't feel like the mistress type.. Yeah, sometimes there is smug loli mistress type, or something like that, but it a bit came out of nowhere..
Well.. So far both girls are hot.. ;P
Liked this episode more than first one.. It had more focus on girls apart, not all happening at the same time.. Or maybe I'm just getting used to fast pace, who knows..
Nov 16, 2019 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
so awry girl in hes circle is a pervert, man u lucky dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Feb 3, 2020 1:55 PM

Jul 2015
I'm really wondering now if Cake is really dense or he is just playing dumb

Wow this went yandere 0 to 100 real quick there

So far the fetishes of two girls have been revealed and for some reason the one likes to be a slave and the other a master...I wish they came up with a more unique type of fetish for each girl at least.....

Dec 11, 2020 8:28 PM
Jul 2020
Well that escalated quick. What am I watching rn lol?
I mean, it’s not boring that’s for sure.
Poor Keiki
Aug 1, 2021 2:55 PM

Aug 2017
Well, another girl with a sexual fetish. For a moment, I thought I was wrong and it was an impression of the first episode but everything turned out as I expected lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 23, 2022 1:03 PM

Apr 2013
So first girl is a masochist, second girl is a sadist. Wonder what the other two will be... probably polar opposites as well?
Aug 23, 2023 9:20 AM
Aug 2023
uhh.... well that happened....
Sep 28, 2023 11:02 PM

Aug 2017
Holy crap, guy freaking crushed it on the date. Didn't know this was even possible in anime. At this rate, he'll be laying the pipe on every girl within 2 dates.

Nice twist at the end. That's hot if a girl is sitting on you without undies

Stepch said:
Wow, the next level of harem king

Yeah seriously this is rare
CarbonMDSep 28, 2023 11:08 PM
Nov 1, 2023 1:36 PM
Nov 2023
Never thought that I could change my mind about the blonde girl before those last 6 minutes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

117 by TheWeirdWolf06 »»
Mar 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

58 by Jemdal »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.