Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion

Nov 17, 2019 12:36 PM

Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Sugram22 said:

quoet:
in anime almost awrything is funny that doesn't mean they find sexual harrasment funny in real life, i bet u2 are the type of snowflakes who can't handle bill burr's and dave chappells comedy neither and wan't to cancel them u2 seem the type

As said earlier, I can understand that Zenitsu is funny for some kids, but not anymore when you grow up.

It depends on your mental age.

well sometimes he gets bit annoying it also depends how much they do it, 2much gets annoying a bit, but not to the point to hate him :D

Nov 17, 2019 12:48 PM
Sugram22 said:
well sometimes he gets bit annoying it also depends how much they do it, 2much gets annoying a bit, but not to the point to hate him :D

I beg to differ, there's plenty of people that hates Zenitsu and I'm one of them, I'm way too mature to enjoy that constant screaming bullshit every time he opens his big dumb whiny mouth to say something, I understand why some kids like him though.

That being said, I liked him in the last 2 episodes and that's only because he wasn't screaming like a retard every time he opened that big whiny mouth.

Nov 22, 2019 12:11 AM
Genuinely laughed out loud when Inosuke punched the Demon Slayer requesting help in the face.

Dec 1, 2019 12:20 PM

Pig guy with a lady's head.

Ufotable you crazy bastards, you really did it.

I love the pig character, crazy fuck. haha

Dec 29, 2019 3:09 PM

Tapioka or w/e his name is, Giyu will be back soon :)) I do like him as a character :)
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

Jan 4, 9:45 PM

As I expected Zenitsu chasing after Nezuko which got amusing especially when Tanjirou and Inosuke also began to run in circles with them. I don't know why but something about that mountain felt like it will be about to get serious. The smell Tanjirou sensed was way different compared to everything before.

Inosuke might not be the smartest guy but he was able to still Tanjirous fear he had in the first moment. So these demons use spider webs to control their targets. That explains why the other demon slayer attacked each other.

Was nice to see Shinobu and Giyuu again. So both of them are pillars among the demon slayers.

Inosukes ability is pretty handy. I don't think that there was a better way to find the female demon. I guess shit is about to get real.

Feb 13, 3:38 AM

This arc looks like it's going to be a good one. Spiders scare me, but hey, hot spider MILF! Return to form, after the previous episode. I don't hate Zenitsu, like everyone else does, but the comedy in the last episode was just overbearing.

Good to see Giyu again and Shinobu seems cool.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]