Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2019 4:55 PM
Aug 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
5 years since the anime was released, I'm glad they revived this franchise.
Jul 13, 2019 1:26 AM

Jun 2017
me from 2014 would've really enjoyed this cloture, haha.

I re-skimmed through the entire series by putting on all 12 episodes on my screen at once. It's not *great*, but Rurumo (and the mom) pretty much consistently remain the only things worth watching as stars of the show. The other characters and the whatever-story is just kinda eh

glad to see more focus on Rurumo and evening blooming out this romance thing, liking it very much

Jul 14, 2019 8:31 AM
Oct 2018
I never heard of this show but it appeared on my Crunchyroll timeline. After a little research I decided to binge all 12 original eps plus the appx. 1-hour (in 2 parts) conclusion OVA which was just released.

The show isn't a classic but it's a decent comedy, I enjoyed it and give it 7/10. The conclusion OVA has better production, wraps up the story in a good way, and I give it 8/10.

The most interesting thing is, why a 5 year gap between the original series and OVAs for a show that hasn't gotten much buzz? The fact that there are almost no comments here confirm that. Kind of strange.
Jul 25, 2019 7:56 AM

Oct 2017
First of all thnx J.C.Staff for bringing this anime a closure.As for the episode it was a gd one too.It was pretty obvious that Kota was gonna die but i was wondering what his last wish will be and ofc he died saving a little girl.His funeral scene was touching .Well too bad for Rurumo even thou kota gave his life for her to become a witch she coudn't thank him or even say gd bye and had to erase everyones memory on top of that. Also looks like theres a bit of hope left for rurumo to say her gd byes to kota all thnx to Haruiriri.
Jul 1, 2021 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
Can't believe they actually made a conclusion OVA for this show, so random. First OVA was quite dramatic with that ending though, let's see how they will bring him back to life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majimoji Rurumo: Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion

el_AmoSupremo - Jul 12, 2019

15 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 9:54 AM

» Majimoji Rurumo New Anime

marconii2002 - Sep 20, 2018

30 by -ShadowClaw- »»
Jul 10, 2019 5:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.