Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Jul 12, 3:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Can someone give me a rundown of the events that happened before the first episode? I have watched Railgun and Railgun S but not any of Index and I really don't feel like watching any of Index.
 
#2
Jul 12, 8:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
i would really like this also for the exact reason. ive only watched index 1 and dont wanna watch the others? can anyone confirm is it necessary or just summarize whats needed to know?
 
#3
Jul 13, 1:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 98
duckrt said:
Can someone give me a rundown of the events that happened before the first episode? I have watched Railgun and Railgun S but not any of Index and I really don't feel like watching any of Index.
Just watch index season 1 episode 19 and 20 and you can now watch Accelerator series.
Rudypuh8er said:
i would really like this also for the exact reason. ive only watched index 1 and dont wanna watch the others? can anyone confirm is it necessary or just summarize whats needed to know?

You only need to watch Index season 1 to watch Accelerator series.
"The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you're ok."
 
#4
Jul 14, 12:10 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
ShadowBladeX said:
duckrt said:
Can someone give me a rundown of the events that happened before the first episode? I have watched Railgun and Railgun S but not any of Index and I really don't feel like watching any of Index.
Just watch index season 1 episode 19 and 20 and you can now watch Accelerator series.
Rudypuh8er said:
i would really like this also for the exact reason. ive only watched index 1 and dont wanna watch the others? can anyone confirm is it necessary or just summarize whats needed to know?

You only need to watch Index season 1 to watch Accelerator series.


ku. thank u so much man. ya, series is pretty damn good from the first episode. lookin forward to the next!
 
#5
Jul 14, 7:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 153
Thanks for this. I thought I had to watch Index season 3 (I couldn't get into it to continue - it was all over the place) but nope! Looking forward to the Accelerator series :)
 
Top