Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 28, 2019 5:39 PM
Nov 2015
Aaaassnd we have a blond rival for the protagonist.

It’s not a Shonen show without one!

But this episode was pretty dope, this was great example of the show’s witty humor and emotional lines.

Can’t wait for episode three!
Oct 22, 2019 7:21 PM

Apr 2018
Good ep, Arthur is a cool character and the scene of him putting his sword away at the end of putting to rest that infernal at the table was respectable.
Oct 24, 2019 1:29 AM
Jan 2018
I was watching a video on YouTube and a comment from a apprent member of staff of crunchyroll is calling this show misogynistic and feminists are complaining about the shower scene.
Nov 16, 2019 11:22 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Hilarious how the opening interrupted Shinra's quibbling.
I'm seeing a lot of people praising the opening and the endings even after the first time they hear it, I'm not judging, but I think it's going to take some more time from me to get used to, at least the opening will, as for the ending, I kind of started feeling its beat.
EoussamaNov 16, 2019 11:25 AM
Mar 29, 2020 9:48 AM

Aug 2018
OP and ED so good man!
Jun 27, 2020 8:27 AM

May 2015
NOoooo not the Boboboobobo!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 5, 2020 8:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Arthur had a great ability with his power: an excalibur, plasma sword. His personality was funny af and pretend as a knight really served well as Shinra's rival.

Aw Maki the ogre? Lmao, her expression was so funny. Poor with her fire mini monsters that got banished because her co tsundere man couldn't resisted their cuteness.

The villain might be serious trouble. Like the surrounding between his appearance. Its pretty interesting part to be following up. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 11, 2020 6:24 AM

Jul 2013
Spontaneous combustion? More like self immolation lol but kidding aside, seeing as this show is pretentious, that they even have their own version of amen which is "latom" which tbh is just lame and ridiculous, then why not go all the way serious you know? Avoid the atrocious comedy because goddamn it's so bad. And why is that blond kid sound exactly the same as Shinra? These are two main characters, you'd think they'd have a more distinct voice but nope.
Nov 18, 2020 4:31 PM

Apr 2013
Shinra's new comrade turns out to be his rival from Academy... the sparing match was neat. Arthur even manages to piss off Maki in their first encounter and Shinra got nothing better to do but to piss her even more off, imagine mocking Maki when she already got that enraged expression and they just got their ass kicked lol
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Feb 1, 2021 3:46 AM

Jan 2021
Well, the humour in the first half with Maki's fire minions was well complemented well with the serious and dark tone with the extinguishing of the father infernal of that family, was really such an emotional and moving scene😭. This anime really off to a good start👍

Apr 21, 2021 8:15 PM

Nov 2010
Maki was really hot during that quick fight scene. I wish it was a little bit longer. hehe
Jun 10, 2021 10:45 AM

Jun 2020
Maki best girl!!!! And so Arthur is a chuunibyou?? Lololllll

L O L when Obi took them to eat & reminding them to chew their ramen. Arthur & Shinra dynamics......CUTE

Wowie, 2 standout scenes for me. When they walked into the home & the dad was just in flames sitting at the dining table & Arthur & Shinra putting aside their differences & talking to each other because they couldn’t sleep after that heavy reminder.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 9, 2021 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
Oooh, we already got another character in the second episode. First I thought he would be pretty annoying, but he's actually kinda cool. That Maki though... funny, cute and sexy? That's overdoing it a bit, might already be best girl. Next seems to be the tournament arc, those are always my favorites :3
Sep 24, 2021 2:02 AM

Dec 2020
don't know why but i didn't find the knight and mcs "rivalry" entertaining at All at the start there idk if its because of the pace they're talking at, how they talk or the dialogue but their banter before going to bed was pretty nice, i liked it

maki's BOSSSS tho damn her fighting with Two 3rd gens and still winning, girls pretty simple tho. call her princess and she's happy, call her ogre and you're in hell

also does the nun girl really only.. pray??? W?????? i think i probably blanked out on her introduction but if thats rly all she is then wtf😭
Jan 21, 2022 12:56 PM

Mar 2016
A shounen MC is not complete without their rival, in this case, Shinra's rival is Arthur. He's your typical 'cool' rival, but there's one thing that I like about his relationship with Shinra though... They're not overly toxic to one another, so far, as long as none of them initiates the fight, they can get along pretty nicely and I like seeing that.

This ep puts more emphasis on the morals the captain had when executing the infernals. It delves into the more sentimental aspect of the Special Fire Force's task. This in itself places a higher sense of reason in the units' task rather than them just going out to kill some 'monsters'. I'm glad that both Shinra and Arthur has respect for the morals the captain abide instead of outright ignoring them.

I'm a little worried about this 'tournament' that's coming up, most of the time, it's never a good sign to see a tournament so early in the series, but well... Who knows?
May 17, 2022 1:31 PM

May 2020
The good ol' rival to our protag, and he's a blondie too. Also are 3rd generation more stronger than the 2nd one? I thought it'd be the opposite.

And please don't bully the big breasted girl.
Dec 20, 2022 5:51 AM
Nov 2013
The show is starting a bit slow
Dec 21, 2022 6:58 AM
May 2022
bad episode i never watch
Dec 26, 2022 1:04 AM

Nov 2020
The humour in this show is not funny at all. A pretty generic shounen with many gaps.
Jan 26, 2023 2:23 AM
Jan 2023
Buff Chick is Waifu
Mar 21, 2023 2:35 PM
Aug 2021
I love how the lieutenant counteracts the usual anime stupidity. I like how the characters break the 4th wall reminds me of Deadpool 😂.I thought she was a soldier but I wasn't sure. When I saw her in the black vest she gave military vibes and I was right. I just deeped the fact the Captain is a normal human no wonder he trains so much bro is strong no normal human could handle a ceiling falling on them. Kenjirou is honestly an amazing voice actor.
Aug 17, 2023 5:35 AM

Apr 2021
I'm beginning to understand the story better now. This was a great episode!!!
Jan 19, 1:52 PM
Dec 2023
NIce very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Apr 21, 8:59 AM
Dec 2022
.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

119 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2019

108 by capybara_helo »»
Mar 10, 11:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.