Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 26, 6:54 PM
Trickster

Not bad, but not that great either.

I'm not a big fan of the art style change, because I find the Index art style to be really attractive. Accelerator looks the same, but a number of other characters, specifically Misaka, look different than the other series. I'll live though.

Anti-Skill was literally useless, if they're supposed to be a task force, why aren't they securing the outside of the hospital? That's just one of many instances that I questioned what the hell they were doing.

Last Order is still deliciously adorable.

I'm just looking forward to something completely focused on Accelerator. Luckily it doesn't look like I need to know what happened in Index 3, because I put that on hold because of how confusing and mediocre it was.

Jul 28, 1:20 PM

solike tension in the factor and already magic is mixed in

Jul 28, 11:59 PM
I'm finally here, after seeing all the seasons of Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, plus the specials and the movie. All in half a year ๐Ÿ˜…. And despite its ups and downs, it is a franchise that I like very much. I hope to enjoy this spin-off of one of my favorite To Aru characters, Accelerator ๐Ÿ˜. There will be a lot of action, without hesitation xD. This story is located between the first and second season.

How cute Last Order was when preparing those Gekota cakes. She is a love ๐Ÿ˜.

Aug 6, 9:04 AM
Review Moderator
Fervent Justice

It's been years since I've seen anything Index-related, so I forgot how campy the vibe was for this franchise lol. Average start with some nostalgic Accelerator trolling. Anti-Skill is as useless as I remembered. The inferior artstyle and tone of the show tell me this won't surpass Railgun, but it's still too early to tell.

Aug 24, 12:43 AM

Art style is pretty meh tbh

It amazes me how anyone can still think that they have a chance against Accelerator.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]