Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tanjiro or Deku (My Hero Academia) who is better at fighting while thinking of strategies at the same time to win?

Poll: Tanjiro or Deku (My Hero Academia) who is better at fighting while thinking of strategies at the same time to win?

Jul 12, 3:31 AM
for me i say im more impressed of Tanjiro so far but just slighty since with Deku he at times let other heroes like the Adults ones fight for the mean time while he thinks of a strategy to win

Jul 12, 4:12 AM
Tanjirou obviously. and I dont know that Deku is a strategical Type, all I could remember was him breaking his fingers and yell 1M percent smash at his enemy.
Welp, guess I have to rewatch MHA.
Modified by Jfs_, Jul 12, 4:15 AM

Jul 12, 9:42 AM
Jfs_ said:
Tanjirou obviously. and I dont know that Deku is a strategical Type, all I could remember was him breaking his fingers and yell 1M percent smash at his enemy.

yep you forgot the fights of Deku lol he is known in his respective fictional world to overthink of ways to defeat his opponent

Jul 12, 5:47 PM
Deku likes to strategize and plan for fights with his opponents. Otherwise he gets desperate and powers through with reckless abandon.

Tanjirou learns fast and adapts to enemies' abilities. Maybe somewhere down the line he'll start getting reckless himself.

Either way, they're both inexperienced whelps with more room to grow.

Jul 13, 8:28 AM
They both are trash.

Jul 13, 8:29 AM
Jfs_ said:
That big asspull. Lol the fandom went apeshit over ne bashing that.