Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Chapter 212 Discussion

Jul 11, 10:16 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> Atone sins

They better keep their words. Still got some silly dialogues this chapter despite everything that happened lol

Jul 11, 10:28 PM

oh, the demon in asta sword is conscious, can't wait he will showed up again.

everyone is save, but rushed in time to back! but seems like licht and first magic emperor will sacrifice their self.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Jul 11, 11:29 PM
So anti-magic devil hates other devil for some reason.

Jul 11, 11:35 PM

It was ok-ish. The demon in Asta was a nice way to show the readers that the manga isn't over yet. But Yami... he used up his last magic for a final Getsuga Tenshou against the demon... and as soon as the demon dies he spams those attacks to cut a way for all the captains to reach Asta :/
                 Sometimes the things that matter the most are right in front of you. ~ SAO

Jul 12, 5:19 AM

Good chapter. I like how multiple characters took part in defeating the demon unlike another series I know (Seven Deadly Sins).

It’s also interesting how the ‘Word’ magic Demon didn’t know who the anti-magic demon was.

Jul 12, 7:51 AM
Bad Demon dead check. thanks to demon in Asta's sword (had touching reunion) Shadow Castle collapsing. Will everyone get out before it does and who will be left when the dust clears?

Jul 12, 4:18 PM
Guess this arc is done. Wonder where the story goes from here?

Jul 12, 7:43 PM

Just a few chapters of conclusion for this arc.
But damn, it's was really awesome !

Jul 14, 10:52 PM

The demon meeting the anti-magic demon was really intriguing. It seems like the next couple of chapters will be the conclusion.
"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses." -Katsuki Bakugo

Jul 23, 1:46 AM

The two demons meeting is nice to tell us we aren't done with the story yet. The I hate how much power Asta and Yuno got in this battle, I do want to give credit on how multiple people were utilized to beat the Devil. It's going to be interesting to see what happens from here on out.

Preview MangaManga Store