Forum Settings
Forums

Question about Evillious Chronicles series

New
Jul 10, 2019 8:07 AM

Nov 2010
Hi, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section, if not, sorry!

But I want to know why in the manga and light novels about the Evillious Chronicles vocaloid series the characters listed in the manga/light novel are the vocaloids and not the series version of them. I know the series is a bit confusing because the author uses the vocaloids appearence to represent the series characters, but they aren't the same like Miku Hatsune =/= Michaela (though she is portrayed by Miku in the song series). And the vocaloid's character pages show the Evillious Chronicles character as "alternative names" when they aren't.

I just want to know why this is only with Evillious Chronicles, since another vocaloid song based series has proper characters (like Black Rock Shooter and Kagerou Days) and I want to know if the Evillious Chronicles can have its own characters listed on the manga/novel pages too. Because this series is already confusing with a lot of stuff and this generates only more misunderstanding about the characters in the song being the vocaloids themselves.
KamiruraJul 10, 2019 8:14 AM

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7687 by St0rmblade »»
1 hour ago

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

131 by nerfsunny »»
10 hours ago

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.