Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 13, 2019 3:02 PM

Apr 2016
I would say the worst pain i've felt came from having kidney stones. It felt like my back was being pierced with a spear, and it just wouldn't stop. They put me under morphine and the pain was still pretty bad. Most injuries are just a sharp/intense pain that goes away, but a kidney stone just fucks with you for so long.
Jul 13, 2019 3:04 PM

May 2016
Trigeminal neuralgia with cluster headache, followed by either of those alone. After that probably that time I had to get surgery without anaesthetics because it was ineffective due to an infection, and for some reasons they didn't bother to give me general anaesthetic instead of a local one...
Jul 13, 2019 3:23 PM

Dec 2015
it was in 2011 when I was 12 I was in some camp to integration with some sport

During the "Cooper"(or how to write it in english) test ( you need to run 12 minutes in a row to check what distance you will make ) during the test after first lap ( first minute ) i felt down and I thought I just made an non serious injure to my arm ( but it was broken )

After 10 hours of pain I was in hospital and because my mother wasn't nearby they had to fix my arm without any painkiller or anything make me feel less pain.
After 20 minutes they decided to not dealing me more pain and they fixed my arm but because of that decision my right arm from palm to elbow is turned 45 degrees to my body
Jul 14, 2019 1:32 AM

Dec 2013
It was when I was diagnosed with acute gastro entiritis. My stomach hurts so bad, I can't stop throwing up and I just want to die. Good thing I survived TvT (I have a low pain tolerance to top to all)

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 14, 2019 3:27 AM

Jun 2016
I fell down from the 2nd floor onto the first floors stairs and somehow injured my leg. Apparently, I had a broken blood vessel and the doctors used a needle to inject something into my knee to help it heal, but dear lord was the pain so incredibly horrible when he was doing it to my knee, I was screaming in pain. Maybe I just had a hard time to endure it because I was much younger.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Jul 14, 2019 3:35 AM

Aug 2012
The most painful experience would be trying to take a shit with a bunch of hemorrhoids protruding off of my anal cavity. I couldn't tell how many there were but my anus was swollen and it hurt just to clench. The searing anal torture that I felt during my 40 minute struggle, was a success. There was no blood, but the blood of victory that came from me biting hand so hard. It felt like conceiving a child, for what it's worth, it really felt to be similar. I wouldn't wish such anal calamities on my worst enemy.
Jul 14, 2019 4:08 AM

Oct 2018
anything that related to eyes considers the worst pain to me. I can't watch anime or playing game properly. it a simple disease but to me, this is the worst pain. it annoying tbh.

that aside, when I was 10 years old, I got hit by hot boiled water on my leg...all my skin is burned...stay in the hospital for 2 months if not mistaken and the pain was really extreme to the point that I almost want to run away from the treatment by the doctor. lol
Jul 14, 2019 4:41 AM

May 2008
Mm had quite a bit the top three I guess being car accident broken arm needed plate in it with fractured ribs, broken nose with a fight lol and hitting my pinkie with my bed side worst pain ever haha :P
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

8 by Phloup »»
4 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 1 hour ago

8 by Theo1899 »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.