Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2019 3:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of action this episode.

Felt like they did manage to make the fights more exciting despite the amount of dialogues. Oh and Mereoleona continues to prove herself as a badass. A flaming badass with fire abilities.
Jul 9, 2019 3:59 AM

Mar 2008
Holy shit! Mereoleona fuckin owned him. Such a bad ass episode.
Jul 9, 2019 4:09 AM

Jan 2018
This episode is LIT!!

Mod edit: added spoiler tag
BarnaldJul 10, 2019 8:42 AM
Jul 9, 2019 4:16 AM

Dec 2018
Seems Meleoreona is no joke afterall.

Next battle Pierrot better be not screwing things up.
Kish0Jul 9, 2019 4:20 AM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 9, 2019 4:23 AM
Jan 2018
This is where the writing of BC drastically improves. The Elf plot twist reveal and further on are just so good
Jul 9, 2019 4:43 AM

Nov 2016
Holy shit, Mereoleona is seriously amazing and after her display of strength there's imo no doubt that she's the strongest captain. That was a crazy beating Rhya took there, he stood no chance at all. I was honestly a bit disappointed about him at and the fight at first. He was just using one spell after another without any strategy, but Mereoleonas finishing move really delivered after building up her opness.

Next Licht vs Julius. I'm kinda nervous and worried for the latter, even if he's better, you never know what kind of trick the enemy will pull out.

Naruto

@Mei-o_Scarlett this is an all battle shounen mash up at this point.
FMmatronJul 9, 2019 6:55 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 9, 2019 5:17 AM

Aug 2013
Damn, Mereoleona is a beast and she is insane. Raia took one hell of a beating.

Next episode Julius vs Licht. Looking forward to that.

No Petit Clover. :(

Jul 9, 2019 5:21 AM

Feb 2013
OMG, she really is a beast.
Jul 9, 2019 5:28 AM
Dec 2015
i kinda don't like her when she got introduced, now i change my mind :v

and also the animations in this episode is really good for some reasons :v
Jul 9, 2019 5:37 AM
Sep 2015
Why no one tell me this episode will be awesome! And thanks to Mereoleona carrying the whole episode!
Jul 9, 2019 5:40 AM
Apr 2018
Mereoleona is best girl!
Jul 9, 2019 5:45 AM

Oct 2017
Well they animated this better than i expected. I just hoped they wont ruin this awesome fight and im glad they didnt.
Jul 9, 2019 5:59 AM
Apr 2014
Praise Yoshihara for animating this fight. Next episode is another hype fight
Jul 9, 2019 6:06 AM

Feb 2018
Mereleona Vermilion, I love how she can be long range and close range fighter, but i love her close range more with those attack speed and power. She is really different from Fuegeleon or Leopold, her brothers despite have same attribute which is flame magic.

Next Episode Licth vs Wizar King, please give us badass moment for Julius!
Jul 9, 2019 6:36 AM

Jan 2011
Damn, Mereoleona is a beast. Doubt it's gonna go down that easy though.
Jul 9, 2019 7:00 AM

Apr 2018
Mereoleona is the most badass waifu, amazing episode
Jul 9, 2019 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
Mereoleona was pretty badass. Fight was ok I guess, not as intense as the other Midnight fights maybe cause this one was too one-sided, but here's hoping the next one involving Yuno or the one with Licht vs Wizard King is better

Have to say though overall the fight scenes have kinda been lacking in intensity lately :/
Jul 9, 2019 10:46 AM
Feb 2019
Anyone else feel like they gave Yuno the Mana Zone ability a little too fast, i know he's a genuis and all that, but damn, that mf hadnt even seen anyone do that yet
Jul 9, 2019 10:54 AM

Jul 2016
Khozi said:
Anyone else feel like they gave Yuno the Mana Zone ability a little too fast, i know he's a genuis and all that, but damn, that mf hadnt even seen anyone do that yet

Yes I agree with you, I think yuno got it too fast. They way mereolona got it is more realistic because of the training she has done. I feel like the Mana Zone ability can only be learned with hard training and not so fast as Yuno got it.
Jul 9, 2019 11:56 AM

May 2018
well they didn't titled this ep " Meleoreona vs Raia the Disloyal" btw anybody have any idea about that light orb that Yuno and his team found...and btw the next ep shows tha Licht is in wearing the Golden dawn's uniform, I wonder if that is Vengence who finally showed his true form?
Jul 9, 2019 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
Mereoleona is very badass and the battle was great (though calling that slaughter a battle would be too generous). It was nice seeing Rhya getting beaten after having him act so confident and arrogant in his previous appearences. His smug smile sure dissapeared quickly when Mereoleona destroyed him.
I can also say that I like Rhya's new voice better than the previous one.

Next episode, Licht against the Wizard King... Very hyped for it!
Jul 9, 2019 1:59 PM

Apr 2015
Mereoleona is no joke, she's beating Raia single handed... very impressive!

Next week Julius vs Licht, that's something to look forward to!
Jul 9, 2019 3:28 PM

Oct 2017
I’m so glad they animated did this fight SO well.
Jul 9, 2019 3:53 PM

Dec 2016
In the next episode preview, we can see Litch has something interesting ... Like, his clothes, yeh.
Jul 9, 2019 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
Mereoleona is a real beast, Raia couldn't stand a chance. What a one sided fight!

Yuno is really moving ahead from Asta with that power up, I'm really proud of him.

That cliffhanger, damn I can't wait.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 9, 2019 4:24 PM

Sep 2017
Holy ass. Mereoleona is no joke. She absolutely floored him. It didn't look too terrible either. Good job black clover.
Jul 9, 2019 5:55 PM

Oct 2015
FMmatron said:
Holy shit, Mereoleona is seriously amazing and after her display of strength there's imo no doubt that she's the strongest captain. That was a crazy beating Rhya took there, he stood no chance at all. I was honestly a bit disappointed about him at and the fight at first. He was just using one spell after another without any strategy, but Mereoleonas finishing move really delivered after building up her opness.

Next Licht vs Julius. I'm kinda nervous and worried for the latter, even if he's better, you never know what kind of trick the enemy will pull out.

Naruto

plz
we're becoming naruto so hard
we're in a like 100 chapter long war arc
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jul 9, 2019 6:05 PM

May 2019
I'm glad to see the unusual dynamic in a shonen where the cast of protagonists aren't overwhelmingly underpowered in comparison to the primary antagonists of the arc. Mereoleona really surprised me; I expected her to be strong, but not this strong.

This begs the question - how are they going to create further tension? If Mereoleona is this strong and the Wizard King would logically be much stronger than even her, how are they going to create enough tension? I'm excited to see.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 9, 2019 6:16 PM

Sep 2013
she ended that man's whole career

Jul 9, 2019 6:27 PM

Mar 2016
You don't mess with Mereoleona or she'll beat the crap out like she did with Rhya. Man, I shouldn't watched the preview for the next episode, I'm hyped AF!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jul 9, 2019 7:35 PM

Feb 2014
That first punch she gave to Raia after he copied Yami's magic looked super cool, then she absolutely destroyed him, this episode made an excellent job at making her look convincingly strong, I hadn't enjoy an anime fight this much in a quite some time.
Nozel looked pretty strong at the beginning as well.
Jul 9, 2019 11:33 PM
Jan 2019
liamhabib said:
I'm glad to see the unusual dynamic in a shonen where the cast of protagonists aren't overwhelmingly underpowered in comparison to the primary antagonists of the arc. Mereoleona really surprised me; I expected her to be strong, but not this strong.

This begs the question - how are they going to create further tension? If Mereoleona is this strong and the Wizard King would logically be much stronger than even her, how are they going to create enough tension? I'm excited to see.

As a manga reader, I can only tell you : Tabata delivers
Jul 10, 2019 2:25 AM

Aug 2017
awesome episode! Black Clover turned a new leaf! looking forward for the next amazing fight.

Jul 10, 2019 3:21 AM
Jul 2019
She's an absolute beast, love it! Great episode, I hope all the upcoming big fights can have this level of animation.
Jul 10, 2019 7:39 AM
Jun 2015
So did that guy like...die?
Jul 10, 2019 7:41 AM
Jun 2015
liamhabib said:

Holy shit that Itachi quote. Suddenly I dont fear death anymore. Thanks Itachi :)
Jul 10, 2019 7:50 AM

May 2019
shane_nichols said:
liamhabib said:

Holy shit that Itachi quote. Suddenly I dont fear death anymore. Thanks Itachi :)

Itachi's just the best, isn't he? lmao

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.

Itachi Uchiha
Jul 10, 2019 7:52 AM

May 2019
Gao_Shun said:
liamhabib said:

As a manga reader, I can only tell you : Tabata delivers

God, I really gotta read the manga lmao, never lost faith in Tabata but I wanna see where he takes the rest of this arc. It's been so fresh compared to other shonen

Itachi Uchiha
Jul 10, 2019 10:05 AM

Jan 2017
Huh. Anyone tet naruto ninja storm vibes when mereoleona unleashed that barrage of hers, the CGI had me agape.
A good episode nonetheless... but was that the golden dawn robes being worn by licht(?)
Jul 10, 2019 8:00 PM

Aug 2015
Mereoleona is a badass for sure. This episode just proved it! Also, the preview of the next episode looks intriguing. Why do we have to wait a week? Can't we just watch it now? I don't know why but I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.
Jul 11, 2019 6:22 AM

Dec 2018
Sisgoleon is a beast she made this episode enjoyable.next up Julius and licht i hope the animation is as good.
Jul 11, 2019 6:58 AM

Oct 2008
Another purely insane awesome episode!
Raia the Disloyal ah incredibly inside huge colossal mana pool huh! so many cast if different varieties of magic spells that he copied!
Mereoleona is a crazy monster! damn!
5/5!
matias067Jul 11, 2019 7:08 AM

Jul 11, 2019 12:58 PM

Dec 2014
well the show keeps on getting better...I don't get why people keep on complaining
Jul 11, 2019 8:26 PM

Jan 2013
OMG Mereoleona is such a badass! wowow She destroyed that guy completely! damn! What a fantastic episode!
She's on a completely different level.

I feel like this ark will reveal a lot about the world and what happened between humans and those guys.

And wow, next episode will be Licht vs Magic King! wow!!!!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 11, 2019 10:07 PM

Jul 2013
Mereoleona is crazy. Even if it was the first time seeing her in real action I can't believe how strong she is. I mean Liar isn't weak at all, but Mereoleonas power just completely owned him. Not in the slightest was there a chance for Liar to win.

I like how Mereoleona just casually lives in nature for 300 days of the year :D

Next episode will be epic even if I also can't see Licht win against the Wizard King. But let's see what will happen.
Natsu88Jul 11, 2019 10:10 PM

Jul 12, 2019 3:09 AM
Jun 2017
mereoleona is blazingly overpower--- i mean just take a look at how she deal alone Raia. in taht battle Raia sure is hard to deal with since he can copy any magic but Mereoleona just shown how powerful her magic is, and that MANA ZONE is so cool. yeah!!!

love this episode-- ACTION FILLED!!!
Jul 12, 2019 10:48 PM
Aug 2017
O.O my face the entire episode. WOOO bruh Mereoleona- onee sama !! Shes such a badass, jesus man she legit only used 1 spell and bodied raiah.
Jul 15, 2019 4:00 AM

Jan 2013
Mereleona is best girl of this show
Jul 19, 2019 4:27 PM

Mar 2019
Uf Mereoleona is too god damn powerful.I love her!Still,who's that "kid" in the sphere???
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 28, 2019 10:15 PM

Feb 2012
Holy cow...Mereoleona is insanity level for brute force. She's got boat loads of majic potential and could probably cast some wicked long range spells but instead she's straight up is beast mode on Rhya...It almost felt too easy though.

Asta's got the right idea by watching her however. While he cant use normal magic to back him up the way she's doing these close quarter tactics are far more in line with his fighting style.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.