Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Aug 7, 2020 12:24 AM
Jul 2018
Saiki Kusuo can literally beat anyone if you are taking parody into consideration as I can see way too many Saitama spams in this thread.
Nov 3, 2020 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
I'll go with hajun from dies irae
hajun beat the dies iraes hadou gods(Mercurius etc)who created infinite multiverses without breaking a sweat(kinda exaggerated but yeah), he also transcended shinza bansho cosmology, he is omnipresent, he achvieved taikyokou(the creation of all things beyond all concepts, transcending even Duality, omniscent, can summon black holes, Rinne Tensei(law for reincarnation)

Also for whoever says Saiki, anyone ftl can speed blitz him
Nov 3, 2020 11:22 PM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
Salamak said:
one punch man of course, why do you even ask?

What about goku then?He is stronger that any of the characters in an anime world

I'm sorry to say but goku can get clap from alot of anime characters, plus he's not even the strongest in his own verse
Nov 3, 2020 11:27 PM
Jul 2018
BlakexEkalb said:
Saitama is probably one of the strongest characters ever. People don't seem to understand that he broke his limiter, making his strength and endurance stats infinite. Taking into account his feats doesn't even come close to what he is capable of. Of course if you're getting into territory of entities that can erase existences, well even then Saitama is a gag character so he will most likely survive it.

you're mistaken he broke his limiter giving him infinite potential not infinite strength/endurance it's basically the same thing for saiyans their have infinite potential but that doesn't mean they are the strongest

saitama isnt a real gag character like arale or bugs bunny and even if he was beerus could remove him from existence because as stated in the manga be " there's not a single thing that lord beerus cannot remove from existence"
removed-userNov 3, 2020 11:32 PM
Nov 4, 2020 2:26 AM

Feb 2019
No one would win

Imagine if theres a universe with a contradicting rule ie one universe have fire that burn while the other one have fire that doesn't burn ,the answer

You don't

So if you tell me what if then i can say that the world would be destroyed before they even began

The conclusion NO ONE WIN
"Rating are for Casul"

"While masterpiece are for Pleb"

"But shit taste is enlightenment"

"Go watch School Days you Weebs"
Nov 4, 2020 4:09 AM

May 2020
H_Lightstone said:
npandey said:
one punch man is the wrong answer....................their are only few people who have a chance of winning that battle royale...............since you are talking about all anime..................

1. Arceus-The god of Pokemon Multiverse.............he has the highest chance of winning..not even a million one punch men can defeat him...............
2. Goku- You saw this coming................after arceus goku is the top contender to the battle royale cup............
3-Meotwo- you probably dont know the limit of mewtwo
4. Beerus-God of DBZ world
in short, winner will be from either POKEMON mltiverse or DBZ universe
This what they say when Dragon ball and Pokemon kids don't even know about Saitama. I think this is the person who put Saitama in class A heroes...

Lmao Saitama isn't as powerful as you think when you put him in the scale with others. Majority of the characters in the Dragon-Ball and Pokemon verse can easily beat Saitama
Nov 4, 2020 9:02 AM

Jul 2020
Gintoku is the strongest anime character

Nov 4, 2020 9:13 AM
May 2020
For a normal citizen, it would be Hewajima Shizuo. For superhero, i can't think any of them other than Saitama, i don't know any others.
Nov 4, 2020 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Nov 4, 2020 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
Four way tie between Simon (from Gurren Lagann), Tsumugi Kotobuki, Kars, and Enrico Pucci.
Nov 4, 2020 9:33 AM

Aug 2020
meliodas from seven deadly sins, that dude is insanely strong. he could knock out anyone in a second

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Nov 4, 2020 9:40 AM

Aug 2020
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
Probably Madoka after she turns into God.

BRUH ATLEAST SPOILER IT, SOME PPL HERE MIGHT BE WATCH MADOKA MAGICA HERE

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Nov 5, 2020 7:26 AM

Apr 2019
On raw power, Saitama stomps all, he technically does not have a limit to his power, he limits his power output based on the opponent he is fighting, if he wished to erase the universe, he could gladly do so, by just punching very hard, outputting energy equal to the big bang and poof..he wouldnt survive it though, he cant breath in space as shown in the anime.
Example: if oppponent power level is 'x' where 'x' is a number, then Saitama power output can be x+1.

If talking manga then, Dark Schneider from Bastard! stomps all, his shields regen at FTL speeds, require infinite amounts of power to break through one and has shields for probably any and every attack in existance or not. Check him out below:

Dark Schneider
KrisMak1207Nov 5, 2020 7:39 AM

I was rushing desperately, trying to reach the light. When I thought I did, I reached a dead end instead. Then I decided I wanted to enter that light. And at the edge of it, I found you.
Nov 5, 2020 10:35 PM
Jul 2018
Iyazoi Sakamaki, haruhi suzumiya, saitama idk
Nov 5, 2020 10:55 PM

Apr 2015
Midoriya? Because he is gonna win no matter what as long he's fighting for his friends
Jan 14, 2021 9:13 PM

Jul 2015
Umineko top tier characters should be the strongest.

Dies Irae is also close.And End of series Sinbad from Magi is also pretty close though bit weaker.

Jan 14, 2021 9:37 PM

Dec 2018
My choice would be Simon from TTGL.The ending fight was of ridiculous scale in anime, but in movie it was even beyond that.
Jan 14, 2021 9:41 PM
Aug 2018
Saitama ofc he would defo punch the shit outta them
Jan 23, 2022 1:09 AM
Jul 2018
There is no point in answering questions like these, there is literally an infinite amount of anime and manga characters and it is impossible to know all of them, there will always be someone stronger out there

The sure thing is that the strongest is every world's version of the eternal creator god (the highest conceivable being) who created everything, sustains everything and always existed, he has a different name in every world usually, but it is essentialy the same being and his power is the same (omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient)
Jan 23, 2022 1:14 AM

Jul 2017
Probably characters that can bend reality
Haruhi(only one I know)
If you don't count them than Zeno (from the shows I have watched he has the best feat)
Jan 23, 2022 1:20 AM
Jul 2018
Cure Felice from Mahou Tsukai Precure. She plays catch with planet.
Jan 23, 2022 1:38 AM

Jan 2018
it's propably Altair .
Why is this discussion popping up again ?

Jan 23, 2022 3:27 AM
May 2017
if it gets an adaptation, probably Yogiri from the Instant Death isekai
Jan 23, 2022 4:26 AM

Dec 2020
CHC said:
Doraemon, beyond any doubt.

He has got "What-If Phone Booth" which can distort reality and any fundamental laws of the universe, with a single phone call. Also he can also time-travel, stop time, reverse time, etc. You can't handle it no matter how physically strong you are.

And his most dangerous item: ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚คใƒณ (multiplying liquid) can literally destroy the whole universe into one giant black hole: everything this liquid touches on will duplicate itself in every 5 mins. The duplicates also duplicate themselves. ie. mass*2 in every 5 mins. Basic mathematics: Total mass = original mass*2^(time/5min). It doesn't take long for the Earth to get collapsed by the mass, then the whole solar system, then the whole galaxy, then the whole universe.
Ya bro,I totally agree with you here

For your Information:

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» โ„๏ธ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

161 by Adnash »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - 8 hours ago

22 by tchitchouan »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » slut vs prude waifus

deg - Yesterday

31 by LightWorker »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

6 by tchitchouan »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - 4 hours ago

13 by tchitchouan »»
9 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.