Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2019 6:30 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems like NamiDai's character likes to sleep.

The "potential" future Kaou-kai are not allowed to join other festivals w. everyone and have to "train" with the current Kaou-kai... They are not here to listen to other opinions. Either do it without them or give up learning to be idol and give that to others... Others are bewildered if they should be happy with them or not.

Current Kaou-kai not listening to potential Kaou-kai, Nobu's character's (!), request for wanting to be with others, but current Kaou-kai thinks that they are more superior to rest of them.

Returning to the Wheel of Fortune Card. For once, NamiDai's character (leader of their enemy this season), telling main guy to try to do something for themselves. It seems like it's because he saw their performance of catching their own chance last year. After that, he still wants to do stuff with everyone. The main group (+2 members w. 4-member group joining later)'s song.

Current Kaou-kai talking about what NamiDai's character did. 5 + 4 became Stardust.

Then to the request to perform during the opening ceremony as a whole class.

It seems like there's one more song in 2nd CD of 3rd Season series, I guess it will be revealed next ep.?
tsubasaloverJul 8, 2019 6:48 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 8, 2019 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
They're going with revue for the format. Not bad for a choice.

Well I thought their performance was alright, not too groundbreaking but well coordinated overall. Their group getting a "power up" will hopefully bring in even stronger performances in the future.
Jul 9, 2019 7:45 AM

Dec 2015
I thought the other will be against team Hiragi to perform in the opening ceremony but they want to perform with them. Wonder what the Kao Council will decide.

set by taiyaki

Sep 29, 2019 3:27 AM

Mar 2011
anyone know what the third to last song that was played?

the background song while oshitani and touma were talking to each other.

the timestamp on crunchyroll is 13:28-15:53.

i've listened to both released osts and could match it to any of them.

it sounds like spangle and waterdrop but its not them.
Mar 18, 2022 11:34 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty tense episode.

The new insert song was nice.

Oct 21, 2022 4:23 PM

Aug 2019
I'm not sure how to react to the new Kao council. They appeared to be disconnected from all team members, and their decisions have a significant impact on all teams. The way the green guy talks about the other teams, in particular, is extremely disappointing. It is gravely concerning the new Kao council's stance. I'm already missing our previous council.

I disagree with their decision, but I'm confident that Hoshitani will find a way for all of the teams to perform.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2019

25 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 8, 2023 4:45 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2019

6 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

11 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 8:04 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

4 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 7:46 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

6 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 7:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.