Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 11, 2019 3:25 AM

Sep 2007
vanetz said:
I went to the comments before watching to try and figure out how this has 8.39 average after 1 episode and I still don't get it.

...I'm afraid to watch this now.

Ah, 6.99

Now this makes sense.
Jul 11, 2019 6:48 AM
Jan 2014
copyrightRingo said:
.......really?
Can anyone of those anime actually follow the source material properly? The pacing is insanely fast.

Weird fixed camera angles. Lack of background music. Long dead silent between lines.
And most importantly, Keiki reacts a whole lot more to his surroundings in the manga (likely the light novel too). They cut them all out.

And I honestly couldn't recognise Mizuha. She looks so different from the manga, so much so she looks like a trap. Is it like this in the light novel?

This anime adaptation is much closer to the actual source material (which is the light novel) than the manga is.
Jul 11, 2019 12:50 PM

Dec 2014
yes ... finally an innocent school harem anime... lol
Jul 11, 2019 5:16 PM

Jun 2013
Absolute trash i was so bored during the episode
Jul 11, 2019 7:38 PM

Apr 2009
Axelucard said:
Absolute trash i was so bored during the episode
this anime has a leash in it makes me think that it has BDSM
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jul 12, 2019 12:17 AM
Jan 2019
Ok ... What do we have here? A protagonist and 3 girls who probably left that underwear as a Cinderella glass shoe and a letter for him xD. (Not counting the sister). Okay, I admit, it's something original 😂. I like that the ecchi is not exaggerated and focus on other things.
It has comedy, mystery and some suspense. I will give this anime a chance. I hope that I have fun.
How lucky are some xd.

At the moment, the senpai, although she has a weird fetish, is my favorite. It has its tender side.

Ps: Something tells me that the girl who sits behind the protagonist, is the girl in the letter. It would not be such a crazy idea xD.
Jul 12, 2019 11:47 AM
Mar 2016
I got suckered into watching ep 1 because of the 8.2 rating. It has shit art, even worse animation, not funny, and boring as hell. Can't believe people like this trash
Jul 12, 2019 2:26 PM

Mar 2018
People actually watch this shit?

this is horrible, what the hell?

EDIT:
So here, the art style is somehow watchable (Doesn't mean its good), and its one of those same old harem where the MC is brain dead, the ecchi doesnt help.

this being Episode one, its disappointingly bad. Really.
1st episodes are supposed to hook the viewers, but this didnt.

I'll stay for a bit, but if it doesn't improve, im dropping.
DigitizerJul 12, 2019 2:30 PM
"As someone who deranked from Legendary Eagle to Gold Nova, i can really say that war is hell."
Jul 12, 2019 8:43 PM

Apr 2009
Digitizer said:
People actually watch this shit?

this is horrible, what the hell?

EDIT:
So here, the art style is somehow watchable (Doesn't mean its good), and its one of those same old harem where the MC is brain dead, the ecchi doesnt help.

this being Episode one, its disappointingly bad. Really.
1st episodes are supposed to hook the viewers, but this didnt.

I'll stay for a bit, but if it doesn't improve, im dropping.
wow notice that already there anyway there one reason why i didn't watch this bcoz there's a leash involved and might ended up with BDSM in it
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jul 13, 2019 12:52 AM

Jul 2015
Sayuki is perfection.

As someone who follows the manga this was one of my most hyped series for this season and episode 1 definitely delivered, really enjoyable and the comedic timing was solid, the last scene with the reveal was awesome in special, god bless.
Jul 13, 2019 11:09 AM
Jan 2016
honestly I'm with the MC my policy is never stick your dick in crazy
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Jul 13, 2019 8:24 PM

Apr 2015
From like the first five minutes it looks beyond generic, but idk the last scenes sold me. Could be entertaining, even good. Let's see where it goes.
Jul 14, 2019 10:31 AM

Dec 2016
Pretty generic in nearly all aspects of its story, the premise of a "panties cinderella" is pretty funny but considering our beta mc and it being a light novel I'm guessing nothing is ever really going to ever progress, especially not within 12 episodes, but hey maybe I'll be wrong, definitely won't be watching myself to find out tho lmao
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 14, 2019 2:59 PM

Jun 2011
Pretty boring... Will check out the next ep to see more of that Nanjo girl, but I don't have high hopes.
Jul 16, 2019 2:47 AM

Sep 2010
Keiki immediately eliminating his sister from the list of 'cinderella' suspects reminds me of Kyosuke from Oreimo immediately eliminating his sister from the list of possible owners of the mahou shoujo DVD.
Jul 16, 2019 11:03 PM

Apr 2018
Another harem but the twist is, the girls are perverts this time
Jul 17, 2019 3:24 PM

Mar 2017
Ending theme is kinda catchy.
It's a dumb anime alright.
And Sayuki has some issues.
Jul 22, 2019 10:42 AM

Jul 2014
Lol the animation looks like your average hentai.
Not gonna lie, if i didn't check it first i wouldn't know it..
Jul 26, 2019 6:13 AM

Dec 2016
Fanservice award, boobs after 15 secs, also award of the fastest episode i ever dropped and gave a 3/10 to.
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Jul 28, 2019 5:27 AM

Jun 2017
Well, I guess I'll stick to watching this, I like this kind of crude humor.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 28, 2019 9:30 PM
Apr 2016
I like how straight forward this anime is
Aug 1, 2019 3:59 AM
Oct 2014
I was a little confused by the first episode. It immediately drops all the girls into play during the second scene... I thought I was watching an episode 1 of second season or something. Backed out to see if I missed season one somewhere. Nope. It's just that this show cuts all the character introductions and character buildup and cuts to the chase. (Uhh. Ok I guess.) Personally, I'd prefer a more gradual intro into the harem (ex Love Hina)
Aug 6, 2019 6:13 PM
Aug 2019
Why is this stuff my guilty pleasure? pepeHands ;w;
Aug 21, 2019 2:23 PM

Jan 2012
I am still not sure weather I will continue waching but one thing did cought my attention. I wonder WHAT BREED is that white dog from the first episode ? How can I find it? Is it saluki? Or borzoi? Or an afghan hound?

Sep 24, 2019 9:30 PM

Jun 2019
GILANG_556 said:
WALAUPUN ANIME INI SAMPAH SELAMA BISA DINIKMATI NGGASSSS KEUNNN

Hey! Please speak in English! This is not your Indonesian otaku forum! 😥

Translation: eventhough this anime is trash, but as long as it makes me pleasure, I will watching it!
Sep 25, 2019 8:22 AM
Mar 2019
Hi I really felt like that the anime is too short and I’m looking to read the manga so does anyone know what chapter did the anime end in?
Sep 27, 2019 8:30 AM

Feb 2017
i literally confident of my guess of the cinderela right of the bat at ep 1 KEKW

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 5, 2019 7:50 PM

Oct 2013
Man, I thought going into this I was diving into some highly entertaining degenerate trash, but this was surprisingly wholesome. I don't know why I have a weakness for this sort of anime highschool soft romance with flittering, visual novel-esque BGM and crude humor, but it's been a while since I've seen an entertaining harem so I'm in.

AND LEMME TAKE A MINUTE TO TALK ABOUT HOW 10/10 THIS DUB IS. I bust a rib at "That's gonna be a yikes from me, dog." What a non-anime turn-of-phrase; I love it. I love how modern anime dubs are so localized.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 30, 2019 4:46 AM

Aug 2018
For now it seems that maybe anime wanted to put in itself too much at once.. Like, some events should be impactful, like Keiki joining Sayuki's club, but it was shown so fast, that you might as well forget that point.. I think pace is a bit fast for now..
I'm not sure about this anime after first episode.. I've not felt characters enough, really, well, except, that MC is dense harem protagonist.. Need to watch more to see, if will be good or not.. Yeah, too much was thrown into first episode for my head..
Nov 16, 2019 6:39 AM

Sep 2012
when he started to talk about secret i knew they talk about 2 different things

dam she is kinky

letter and panties was either student council prez or hes sister, prez should have key to awry club
Nov 17, 2019 9:13 PM

Feb 2014
Man, that was a big ass dog. It looked more like a horse, with its long neck and even longer fur.

copyrightRingo said:
.......really?
Can anyone of those anime actually follow the source material properly? The pacing is insanely fast.

Weird fixed camera angles. Lack of background music. Long dead silent between lines.
And most importantly, Keiki reacts a whole lot more to his surroundings in the manga (likely the light novel too). They cut them all out.

And I honestly couldn't recognise Mizuha. She looks so different from the manga, so much so she looks like a trap. Is it like this in the light novel?

That was the best thing about the episode, especially for an ecchi harem anime. More anime need to do this kind of visual directing with interesting camera angels, telling the story through normal, natural dialogue and actions without any unnecessary narration, silence, and building atmosphere through ambient noises, and not filling every single second with garbage background music like it's elevator music.
Feb 3, 2020 1:32 PM

Jul 2015
Mc looks like a dense guy when it comes to hints but at leasts he knows someone likes him and he knows who to suspect

"It's natural for a brother to pamper her sister" hold up...so you're not supposed to use them as a punching bag...no wonder my family disowned me....

Maybe just me but I found some parts of the animation a bit odd, like certain angles and some movements

May 25, 2020 7:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. What a show, using Cinderella as an excuse to bait me, really hilarious attempt. To make it even further, despite Cinderella dropped the glass shoes, it put a pantsu thing and love letter making the show got my full attention. Well, the first story kinda fast pace. Making all girls go to Keiki as one like that kinda too rushed and not enjoyable. But, the end seems to promising, with ofc for the ecchi scenes. Idk if i like it or not, but, its good enough to continue the real Cinderella from this show.

My wild guessed here was Nanjou. Decent denses Male MC, as always come from Classic Harem show. Making the interaction between those twos really suspicious. I dont even read the LN, so, whats the end?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 24, 2020 6:32 AM
Apr 2020
Oh my word. As soon as I see Ayana Taketasu and Iori Nomizu as a main cast I should know this anime is amongst the worst I have seen in the year. Dropped it right away.
Aug 1, 2021 1:03 PM

Aug 2017
Mostly decent first episode. I think its an anime about sexual fetishes, I can be wrong.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 23, 2022 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
That beginning was really weird, like screaming "I'M A HAREM SHOW!!!". Then it got better and I was wondering what the secret would be since they obviously talked about different things. So she's a M lol
Oct 2, 2022 10:09 PM
Jan 2022
It is mid ehhhhhhhhhhhh
Aug 23, 2023 8:35 AM
Aug 2023
crazy ending but normal because its anime
Nov 1, 2023 11:47 AM
Nov 2023
I thought it would give the answers right away in the first episode, but the twist in the end showed me that it would be a bit more complex. Great episode overall.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

117 by TheWeirdWolf06 »»
Mar 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

58 by Jemdal »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.