Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 8, 2019 7:11 PM

Feb 2018
I've read the manga and I think it's very good. very unique character traits I really like.
Jul 8, 2019 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
Remrin said:
Okay so I have been reading the manga and so far there's only 19 chapters translated; I checked and the first episode adapted 5 chapters, 5 out of 19! Let's say there's 12 episodes, only 19 chapters (I don't know how many have yet to be translated) and that the episodes continue the trend of 5 chapters per episode; that would mean there would have to be 60 chapters to make enough content. Even if there is chapters yet to be translated I highly doubt there's anywhere near 60 chapters to adapt. I quickly skimmed through the first five chapters and there's plenty of stuff they completely cut out; now for a long running series like Attack and Titan or Berserk this would make sense because there's just too much to adapt, but when you theoretically only have 19 chapters it makes no sense at all.

This is the adaptation of a light novel not a manga. From the PV looks like they'll adapt 3 volumes or more. So far the manga only adapted 1 and a half volume
Jul 8, 2019 7:25 PM
Oct 2015
Kahei_110 said:
Remrin said:
Okay so I have been reading the manga and so far there's only 19 chapters translated; I checked and the first episode adapted 5 chapters, 5 out of 19! Let's say there's 12 episodes, only 19 chapters (I don't know how many have yet to be translated) and that the episodes continue the trend of 5 chapters per episode; that would mean there would have to be 60 chapters to make enough content. Even if there is chapters yet to be translated I highly doubt there's anywhere near 60 chapters to adapt. I quickly skimmed through the first five chapters and there's plenty of stuff they completely cut out; now for a long running series like Attack and Titan or Berserk this would make sense because there's just too much to adapt, but when you theoretically only have 19 chapters it makes no sense at all.

This is the adaptation of a light novel not a manga. From the PV looks like they'll adapt 3 volumes or more. So far the manga only adapted 1 and a half volume

Oh, well that explains the cut content then. Could also explain the difference in character designs.
Jul 8, 2019 7:51 PM
Feb 2019
Not Bad but Not Good. I don't know why but I can't catch any memorable part except the unexpected masochist big boobs senpai beg to be his pet. Beside that, i hardly remember what i've watched.
Jul 8, 2019 8:54 PM
Oct 2017
This first chapter was at least enjoyable, but this anime seems to be average(cliché), just read the sinopsis and genres xd
Jul 8, 2019 8:54 PM

Jan 2019
We'll see how this goes.

I'm just thrilled for a vaguely unique school layout/architecture
Jul 8, 2019 8:56 PM
Oct 2017
Williem said:
I've read the manga and I think it's very good. very unique character traits I really like.
I hope it's like you say, because at first glance it seems to be one of the bunch :p
Jul 8, 2019 8:58 PM

Feb 2018
@Kxrumi

Take it easy I will not betray ;)
Jul 8, 2019 9:01 PM
Oct 2017
Williem said:
@Kxrumi

Take it easy I will not betray ;)
FeelsGoodMan, hope :)
Jul 8, 2019 9:07 PM
Apr 2018
Hey look, another one of your generic seasonal harem trash. At least the art style is kind of unique.
Jul 8, 2019 9:57 PM

Jun 2019
Drop it!
The Animation weren't so dynamic and bad music background.

Only good thing is art style.
So I give 2 out of 5 for this episode :(
Jul 8, 2019 11:01 PM

Jul 2012
Everything in this anime seems avarage and its another generic seasonal harem so I'm gonna drop it.
Digimon is the best Isekai
Jul 9, 2019 12:45 AM

Oct 2014
He dismissed the letter giver immediately kek.

Hmm so I guess all of them are m?

The MC's eyes feel a little bit dead, but other that that all things good. It's not special, but it's decent, and definitely watchable.
Let's see how this thing goes.
Jul 9, 2019 12:52 AM

Aug 2013
Remrin said:

As for the animation it felt really off... Obviously most anime is drawn and is therefore 2-D, but when it came to watching it I noticed the characters looked like they were literally just stuck onto the background. I know that the characters aren't 3-D like in Knights of Sidonia, but they just look terrible; even Sword Art Online which is constantly criticised has decent animation. The character designs are odd, the eyes especially look nothing like their manga counterparts.

Onto the voices: so recently some studio adapted the manga We Never Learn and it's getting a second season. The reason I bring up this other series is that the voice actors in that are absolutely dreadful and do not suit the characters in the slightest; it's actually the reason why I didn't even give the first episode a try. Okay so now that I have that comparison I can happily say the voice actors in this are so far perfect for the characters they voice.

I am worried that cutting so much of so little is going to make this another boring harem story, which it actually isn't. I wish the chapters would come out more often because chapter 19 ended on quite the cliffhanger.

Because it follows the Light Novel which has more material out. The manga is also an adaptation of said light novel so in order to get the full experience, you'll have to read the LN.
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 9, 2019 12:54 AM
Feb 2009
I swear it's the sister or maybe even his friend lol
Jul 9, 2019 1:11 AM

Jul 2017
Well that was rather abrupt for a pilot episode.

Guilty pleasure perhaps?
Jul 9, 2019 3:59 AM

Jan 2015
YO LMFAO THAT CLIFFHANGERRRRRR
Jul 9, 2019 4:02 AM
Mar 2019
ok, so I tried looking this anime in Crunchyroll and I couldn’t find it.... pls help I’ve been waiting to watch this for two months already 😕
Jul 9, 2019 4:50 AM

Apr 2015
'Generic'/'Classic' LN school harem it seems...but there's actually not much LN school harems being adapted these days so I'm welcoming, I prefer them to regular isekais...

Art looks a lot like VN graphics, really fiddly and flashy. Not necessarily a good thing as it can easily deteriorate hard if the production runs out of budget...
Jul 9, 2019 5:50 AM
Oct 2016
Swagernator said:
Oh ... so this is another one of those shows where all the chicks are crazy over MCs cock, but hes so dense that even if a girl slaps him with her pussy over his face he would be like "I dont know why girls dont like me".

I see, i see.

well not crazy over MCs cock,they have crazy fetishes which MC got accidentaly involved
Jul 9, 2019 5:53 AM
Oct 2016
Remrin said:

As for the animation it felt really off... Obviously most anime is drawn and is therefore 2-D, but when it came to watching it I noticed the characters looked like they were literally just stuck onto the background. I know that the characters aren't 3-D like in Knights of Sidonia, but they just look terrible; even Sword Art Online which is constantly criticised has decent animation. The character designs are odd, the eyes especially look nothing like their manga counterparts.

Onto the voices: so recently some studio adapted the manga We Never Learn and it's getting a second season. The reason I bring up this other series is that the voice actors in that are absolutely dreadful and do not suit the characters in the slightest; it's actually the reason why I didn't even give the first episode a try. Okay so now that I have that comparison I can happily say the voice actors in this are so far perfect for the characters they voice.

I am worried that cutting so much of so little is going to make this another boring harem story, which it actually isn't. I wish the chapters would come out more often because chapter 19 ended on quite the cliffhanger.

It is not adaptaion of Manga but the Light Novel(have 7 volumes worth of content)and manga is adapting curently 2nd VOl. of Light Novel,the character design was from original Illustrator Sune not the one who did manga
Jul 9, 2019 6:22 AM

Aug 2017
Reverse nisekoi nice
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2019 7:31 AM

May 2018
Imagine you already in love with the senpai, and you about to make her you new waifu, and BOOM !! She actually have fetish to be a pet. Direct skyfall there !

I will go on with this, but maybe in a slower pace, means that I will not watch it immediately, but only if I want to.
Jul 9, 2019 8:06 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Character designs are not that good. They look much better in the manga.
Jul 9, 2019 9:39 AM
Oct 2018
WALAUPUN ANIME INI SAMPAH SELAMA BISA DINIKMATI NGGASSSS KEUNNN
Jul 9, 2019 9:50 AM

May 2017
Absolutely amazing. MC is not dense,each heroine have unique traits and have potential of being A class waifu materials. Who would have thought that busty girl is masochist? That's one of my favorite types :) I can't wait to see more beautiful and romantic moments as well. MOE MOE KYUN!
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Jul 9, 2019 10:08 AM
Jan 2018
ItsXolo said:
J0hB0Y said:
I've read the first chapters (paused it because i saw there was an adaptation coming out) and i'm dissapointed. They skipped over some humorous panels that would make it better and now it's bland. I will continue to read the manga instead of watching this.
At least the Artstyle is pretty good.

The manga is not the source material. The light novel is the source material. They didnt't skip over any panels, because there are no panels in a light novel to skip over.

Thanks for letting me know!
Jul 9, 2019 11:50 AM

Jan 2008
The camera work and stale blurry colors made me think I was watching a hentai... Very similar to a certain someones style. Wished they would use cleaner visuals.

Well, at least the girls are cute and have nice eyes.
Jul 9, 2019 1:13 PM

Oct 2017
Animation is badddd,everything is NOT enjoyment
Basically it's fcking trash ,although i will give it one more chance and try get pleasure from next ep
Jul 9, 2019 3:15 PM

Jan 2017
Well it's looks just like your standard trash anime, but still Sayuki-senpai is the best girl. I would pet her so hard!
Jul 9, 2019 3:30 PM

Apr 2015
It's alright actually, I think Sayuki is gonna carry the Anime for me, cause who wouldn't want to have a busty lady such as Sayuki as his pet... Fanservice is pretty good if you ask me!
Jul 9, 2019 3:34 PM

Oct 2017
Love the art. Lots of people won't, I'm sure. But I really dig it.

The start was a little off somehow but once it got going there were some really good gags and I liked the mystery element. Unfortunately, from what I'm hearing this is will be far more ecchi/comedy than romcom which is a shame because I think the art style, directing, use of music and the characters would have combined really well to make a more down-to-earth romantic dramedy type show.

Hopefully it will still be enjoyable enough for me, although... I have to bemoan how this is the fourth show this season to feature a girl with stupidly big breasts. I'm not on some kind of feminist trip. I love sexual themes and ecchi, but it's impossible to take it seriously in a an erotic way when the girls proportions are so top-heavy. And most people agree with me on this as can be seen from this poll:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1790028

So why do anime keep making girls with these ridiculous tits...
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Jul 9, 2019 5:38 PM

Nov 2018
i enjoyed it :p not as bad as the ratings smh
Jul 9, 2019 5:41 PM
May 2017
As a Manga/LN reader, let me tell you: It's all downhill from here. Well, not in a bad way.

Yeah, the senpai was a Masochist, If you can't already tell.

This episode sure is fast, I mean the pacing. At first I thought they going to save that last part for next episode, but then I thought if they do that the episode will be just a generic harem show and couldn't caught any attention to anime-only people

Bare with me guy, It's only become more extreme from here.

Jul 9, 2019 8:36 PM
Oct 2017
Looks like crap (both pallet and weird camera angles that don't mesh with tone), the music is way too loud during scenes, was not particularly exciting for an ecchi, and was not funny despite aiming to be a comedy. Easiest drop of the season.
Jul 9, 2019 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, what a start. I personally choose this show because we aren't really getting a lot of old style harem/ecchi like years ago, and the today's trending (isekai) makes me want to kill myself sometimes, so... welcome, Hensuki, I'm glad you're here.

The protagonist is kinda of dead, but he at least knows how to react when we need it. That's already waaaay better than the default cringy MC exploding in nosebleeds every 5 seconds. He has a generic friend too, that will probably not receive a lot of attention... and he looks gay. Is he gay? I don't know, but... yeah, maybe.

Now, the girls. They seems to be good, for now... after that cliffhanger, I don't feel like I should be judging them by this episode alone, so I will only write about the senpai. She's nice, I love kindhearted big breasts senpais, and that fetish... oh boy, this will be interesting to watch.

I don't really have much to talk about the animation, but I'm glad they aren't paying the animators with dog food. In the last few years shows with terrible animation have been kicking out every freaking season, more and more frequent. The last season we had OPM 2, now we have Uchi Musume, so I'm glad this one at least received some love.

I don't really care about OSTs. The opening sounds interesting tho. The ending... nah.

4/5 for this episode, it didn't felt like a harem/ecchi until the end. They probably adapted like that to hold more people, and I think that was a good move. I want to hug his sister.
Jul 9, 2019 9:54 PM

Jan 2011
don't know how long ill last but its easy on the eyes compared to everything else airing the same day.

but even checking out one chapter i don't know how they managed to make this so bland up until the catch happened and even then it wasn't silly enough only get through these ecchi harems because their pretty funny at times everything about this just felt cliche and plain and lack any amount of "soul" for lack of better words

but trash is trash so maybe it'd be enjoyable once all the crazy fetish's start happening
Jul 10, 2019 3:01 AM

May 2013
Damn, senpai girl is THICC af and even voiced by Ayana Taketatsu. Honestly I don't care how inconsistent the animations are or how trashy the story is, I just want to enjoy the brainrot and some good ecchi here. The girls with their weird fetishes provide some extra spicyness
Jul 10, 2019 4:06 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I quite enjoyed the manga. The animation here however is... not great but oh well
Jul 10, 2019 7:21 AM

Dec 2008
The art in the first 5 minutes really looked horrible and the proportions were so bad, well for the whole episode it was quite weird, but it's bearable. It's also like the background and characters do not blend in some scenes but I guess it's also bearable.

That ending tho lmao
Jul 10, 2019 8:26 AM

May 2009
Manga did it better. Should've expect this since animation is produced by studios known for weak looking anime: Seven and Geek Toys (Rerided looked like ass)

Also what the fuck MAL why none of characters is in database?
bastek66Jul 10, 2019 8:32 AM
Jul 10, 2019 8:50 AM

Jan 2019
Not sure why am I watching this trash anime but, this turns me on xD
I've seen alot of scenes that is cutted like so long. the manga and anime has a different plot telling.
End me
Jul 10, 2019 9:23 AM

May 2009
First episode made really easy to guess who is panty cinderella.
azamchocs said:
I've seen alot of scenes that is cutted like so long. the manga and anime has a different plot telling.

"Cut" is same in all forms, not ed needed. Also more like anime speed up through whole thing because manga did it in 5 chapters. But it's understandable, sempai's reveal was best way to end first episode.
bastek66Jul 10, 2019 11:38 AM
Jul 10, 2019 10:58 AM

Oct 2012
I dont know if its covered in the manga LN and the wiki has nothing but i feel the 3rd girl is the confession girl.
Jul 10, 2019 1:45 PM

Jul 2016
The first couple of minutes were a bit bland but the rest was very good.

The joke had my laughing out loud for real.
Jul 10, 2019 2:01 PM

May 2017
.......really?
Can anyone of those anime actually follow the source material properly? The pacing is insanely fast.

Weird fixed camera angles. Lack of background music. Long dead silent between lines.
And most importantly, Keiki reacts a whole lot more to his surroundings in the manga (likely the light novel too). They cut them all out.

And I honestly couldn't recognise Mizuha. She looks so different from the manga, so much so she looks like a trap. Is it like this in the light novel?

copyrightRingoJul 10, 2019 5:12 PM
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
Jul 10, 2019 5:32 PM

Jan 2019
bastek66 said:
First episode made really easy to guess who is panty cinderella.
azamchocs said:

"Cut" is same in all forms, not ed needed. Also more like anime speed up through whole thing because manga did it in 5 chapters. But it's understandable, sempai's reveal was best way to end first episode.
I'm expecting her to be more pervy in the next episode.
End me
Jul 10, 2019 5:54 PM
Apr 2019
Ok, so i just read the synopsis after watch the anime.. so all girls has different type of fetishes.. i'll stay just to know all of them first..

It still kinda interesting that they start first eps without new encounter.. he already know all the girls...

Ok, actually from the cover in mal.. there are more girls later...

Edit2: After saw some picture from manga in the comment above.. i rather read the manga than watch this tbh..

Time to drop then..
JicaJul 10, 2019 6:02 PM
Jul 10, 2019 9:28 PM

Jun 2007
FlamingMangos said:
Swagernator said:
Oh ... so this is another one of those shows where all the chicks are crazy over MCs cock, but hes so dense that even if a girl slaps him with her pussy over his face he would be like "I dont know why girls dont like me".

I see, i see.

Nope. If you knew the truth behind the females then you wouldn't want to be involved with them.

Plot twist: This turns into School Days.
Jul 10, 2019 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
another Saenai harem?
Shimono Hiro should watchout for Kajikaji...since he might NTR his wife LOLZ JOWK!
4/5.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

117 by TheWeirdWolf06 »»
Mar 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

58 by Jemdal »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.