Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 8, 2019 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, this show doesn't even attempt to hide some of its weird humor. Of course the MC would wake up from an erotic dream and get awaken up by her sister.

But whatever, we got the MC and Sayuki mostly introduced from the first episode. There's some awkward chemistry between the two of them but their relationship should be developing over time.

There's also Yuika added into the episode for more personality. Honestly, I find Keiki (the male protagonist) to be pretty dull.
Stark700Jul 8, 2019 5:11 AM
Jul 8, 2019 5:18 AM
Jan 2014
I enjoyed it, but since I think it's gonna probably have some TV censorship in future episodes, I'll probably wait for the BDs for future episodes.
Jul 8, 2019 5:45 AM

Apr 2016
Oh ... so this is another one of those shows where all the chicks are crazy over MCs cock, but hes so dense that even if a girl slaps him with her pussy over his face he would be like "I dont know why girls dont like me".

I see, i see.
Jul 8, 2019 5:48 AM

May 2010
cant stand this kind of anime. pass
Jul 8, 2019 6:03 AM

Jul 2010
Pointless trash. I'll be keeping up with it so I appreciate the good shows when they come along.
Jul 8, 2019 6:14 AM

Nov 2016
Based on the synopsis and source I was expecting some trashiness, but at least of the enjyoable kind. This episode was rather underwhelming. Hope there will be more spice later on.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 8, 2019 6:38 AM
Jul 2018
ItsXolo said:
I enjoyed it, but since I think it's gonna probably have some TV censorship in future episodes, I'll probably wait for the BDs for future episodes.

Nah, despite its name this series doesn't have much nudity or toplessness
Jul 8, 2019 6:46 AM

Aug 2013
"Please make me your pet". I see, so she is a masochist.

Honestly, not sure if I will be enjoying this show. Quite underwhelming.

Jul 8, 2019 7:02 AM
Oct 2018
Their eyes are colourful. And the MC is quite plain.
Jul 8, 2019 7:04 AM
Aug 2010
I'll only watch it because I like this kind of trash.
Jul 8, 2019 7:06 AM
Jun 2013
took only one episode to get me to read the manga. the ending was so intense i had to see what happened next. she is best girl, no fucking dount about it. gonna be a good anime for us harem, romance lovers.
Jul 8, 2019 7:08 AM
Jan 2014
Kahei_110 said:
ItsXolo said:

Nah, despite its name this series doesn't have much nudity or toplessness

Well I've read the first 4 volumes of the light novel and there definitely are instances of nudity in it. Whether the anime director decides to be explicit with it or not is up to him, but the opportunities are definitely there.
Jul 8, 2019 7:22 AM
Sep 2018
I like how direct the harem is . I definitely didnt expect that ending in the episode lol
Jul 8, 2019 7:23 AM
Jan 2018
I've read the first chapters (paused it because i saw there was an adaptation coming out) and i'm dissapointed. They skipped over some humorous panels that would make it better and now it's bland. I will continue to read the manga instead of watching this.
At least the Artstyle is pretty good.
Jul 8, 2019 7:31 AM

May 2017
Wow, for a harem anime, this was actually super impressive.

The MC isn't dense and for once is thinking that all of them might be into him!

The most impressive thing is that Studio GEEKTOYS actually has made an anime that is nice to look at - this has much better visuals and animation than I was expecting.

I look forward to following this every week.
Jul 8, 2019 7:31 AM

Sep 2007
I went to the comments before watching to try and figure out how this has 8.39 average after 1 episode and I still don't get it.

...I'm afraid to watch this now.
Jul 8, 2019 8:09 AM
Jan 2014
J0hB0Y said:
I've read the first chapters (paused it because i saw there was an adaptation coming out) and i'm dissapointed. They skipped over some humorous panels that would make it better and now it's bland. I will continue to read the manga instead of watching this.
At least the Artstyle is pretty good.

The manga is not the source material. The light novel is the source material. They didnt't skip over any panels, because there are no panels in a light novel to skip over.
Jul 8, 2019 8:10 AM

Jan 2018
at first I thought this was some sort of tasteless harem but at the end there made me want to continue to see where this hell of a show is going
Jul 8, 2019 8:15 AM

Jul 2015
vanetz said:
I went to the comments before watching to try and figure out how this has 8.39 average after 1 episode and I still don't get it.

...I'm afraid to watch this now.

It is the usual Harem anime but with the MC at least trying to not be spineless (sort of). It will probably end with a score in low 7.xx or 6.xx, like many of them.

Jul 8, 2019 8:18 AM

Aug 2013
I dont know how to feel about this..
the animation kinda derpy and the pacing is awkward
is a new studio behind this? feel like kinda 'shaft'y
Jul 8, 2019 8:44 AM

Oct 2017
Feel like not worth watching from the first 2 minutes alone because from what I'm seeing I know where exactly this is going.

One useless mc with no personality or character trait got all the hot girls in one room , and all of them happen to have a crush on him. (Yawn)
Jul 8, 2019 9:16 AM

Sep 2017
It looks like one of those light novel harem show from early 2010s with inferior production. But why not just give us a sequel?

The animation is pretty bad. It's often choppy, inconsistent and badly drawn. It got a weird premise but it turns out it's no different than any other harem romcom. The humour is also cringy.
Jul 8, 2019 9:39 AM

Jan 2018
Well, why are people bashing here i mean he just wants a normal love and not some weird girls with different fetish well, this is just first episode so....

Also, I wonder if they will end this season on episode of volume 3 because that's where the Cinderella is revealed.

Also, team senpai here docile girls are the best.
Jul 8, 2019 9:58 AM

Oct 2017
First things first this first episode didnt really feel like the start of show at all but whatever. Other than that this was pretty rushed. Senpai looked like a delicate fmc but i was in for a shock to see her secret lmao.
Jul 8, 2019 10:01 AM
Jun 2017
Hmmm, i will watch this one, this looks like a fun to watch with
Jul 8, 2019 10:03 AM

Feb 2016
As a light novel reader I had a lot of expectation from this but..... well everything seemed pretty plain and rushed.
I'll at least continue watching to see how it plays out.
Jul 8, 2019 11:14 AM
Feb 2019
Vanschia said:
I dont know how to feel about this..
the animation kinda derpy and the pacing is awkward
is a new studio behind this? feel like kinda 'shaft'y

They're a studio well known for hentai for the most part called Studio 'Seven', with another one called 'Geek toys', which only produced 1 anime so far
♬ Tell me why Tell why Tell me what u want♬
Jul 8, 2019 11:23 AM

May 2018
Oh so jaz as when I'm beginning to think that Saiyuki sempai is gonna say that she is a trap, it turns out that she jaz has a bad case of being a masochist.
Jul 8, 2019 11:44 AM

Jul 2014
After watching some PV's and reading the synopsis this was one of my most anticipated shows and it definitely delivered, I liked it a lot. But I think it would have been even funnier if I'd watched it without knowing anything, I definitely wouldn't have expected that ending xD.

Leaving a love letter along with your panties sure is an original way to confess lol... and the sister seemed suspicious when the MC asked her about it. The girls so far are great... dammit, this will be another best girl war and while I still like "harem" anime, I'm starting to hate that shows make me love so many girls just so they lose in the end. Why can't they make endings for each one? :'(
SkyLETVJul 10, 2019 1:13 PM
Jul 8, 2019 12:14 PM

Jun 2017
And so the pantsu confession mystery begins. I think all the girls are pretty interesting. Let the war begin.

Jan 2011
Can´t wait for next episode.

Sep 2012
Swagernator said:
Oh ... so this is another one of those shows where all the chicks are crazy over MCs cock, but hes so dense that even if a girl slaps him with her pussy over his face he would be like "I dont know why girls dont like me".

I see, i see.

Nope. If you knew the truth behind the females then you wouldn't want to be involved with them.
Jul 8, 2019 12:26 PM

Nov 2014
Okaaaay. I'm interested.
Art is unusual but nice and camera angles give me Shaft-ish feeling. Animation is looks pretty weak on the other hand.
Pacing felt a bit weird, a lot happened far a first episode. Not much buildup.
Characters seem nice so far.

Jul 8, 2019 12:38 PM

Jun 2014
This was an insta drop for me. I hope whoever continues watching it has enough strength to go on...
:3
Jul 8, 2019 12:53 PM
Sep 2018
Idk such good potential anime has bad animation
Feelsbadman
Jul 8, 2019 12:54 PM
Aug 2018
Was looking forward to this after reading through the manga. First of all, I recommend you wait until all the girls are "properly introduced". They aren't as simple and innocent as they might seem. Let's just say they are all a little fucked in the head one way or another. Overall a pretty good adaptation. I liked the few subtle hints towards the Cinderella and girl in "the locker".
Jul 8, 2019 1:17 PM

Dec 2015
This was really poorly animated, the music was nonexistent, the transitions and flow were incredibly jarring and incoherent, and the "mystery" is really uninteresting. I feel like this could be a unique and fun harem anime with girls with strange fetishes, but the overall design is just so bad. There is nothing engaging whatsoever.
Jul 8, 2019 2:07 PM
Aug 2016
I didn't enjoy it as much as the manga but I'm still gonna stay along for the ride and see if it gets better.
Jul 8, 2019 2:31 PM
Jan 2018
Animation AF and unoriginal scenario. Pass
Jul 8, 2019 4:27 PM

Mar 2019
Lol well I knew she wasn't going to say she loved him like he was expecting.. But I didn't expect the pet thing either xD then again it was hinted with her wanting him to pat her hair earlier in the episode.
Jul 8, 2019 5:17 PM

Oct 2012
Aaaand... drop!

Really, the fuck was animation like that, even the manga is more dynamic than that. The voice acting is good (minus the horrible main character) but it's only redeeming quality of this show. Bad directing, even worse sense of how characters move in 3D space and the work with perspective was just awful. Lifeless eyes and zero emotions just adds to this mess. It's almost like they didn't even know how to animate things properly and were just trying whater. Perfect way how to kill the adaptation. Add some below average plot and even worse dialogues and you'll get something really unenjoyable.

I was actually looking forward to this but.. nope. Watching this would be suffering.

3/10
Jul 8, 2019 5:24 PM

Jul 2008
I found the style of the director of this anime to be strangely brilliant. I'll keep watching.

Jul 8, 2019 5:32 PM
Nov 2010
As a manga reader, it felt rushed AF and idk, I like it but maybe I just didn't like the animation. I'll still give a watch or two. Hmphf. I'll see what the light novel is all about and maybe catch up where I left off in the manga. Anyway maybe another watch or two idk.
KorokunJul 8, 2019 5:40 PM
Jul 8, 2019 6:09 PM

Nov 2017
I quite liked it,but I think the artstyle is its best point.Yeah,at times it looks weird,and sort of Doki-Doki-ish,but its still cute.
Jul 8, 2019 6:10 PM

Nov 2017
alpha_shadow said:
This was an insta drop for me. I hope whoever continues watching it has enough strength to go on...

And that would be me,folks :)
Happily watching 'til the end since I don't have anything else to do,except watch other anime series,or read manga,or play games,or work.
Damn,work always gets in the way of all my fun :(
Jul 8, 2019 6:13 PM
Jan 2018
As generic as it is, it's pretty funny and I didn't get bored. That's really all I can ask for.
Jul 8, 2019 6:53 PM
May 2019
i know most people hate this but why not enjoy the fuck out of it even if its just shitty harem garbage still funny as fuck got me at the end I was dead when she asked "do you want me to be your pet?"
Jul 8, 2019 7:05 PM

Nov 2014
Can someone explain the 8.39
Oct 2015
Okay so I have been reading the manga and so far there's only 19 chapters translated; I checked and the first episode adapted 5 chapters, 5 out of 19! Let's say there's 12 episodes, only 19 chapters (I don't know how many have yet to be translated) and that the episodes continue the trend of 5 chapters per episode; that would mean there would have to be 60 chapters to make enough content. Even if there is chapters yet to be translated I highly doubt there's anywhere near 60 chapters to adapt. I quickly skimmed through the first five chapters and there's plenty of stuff they completely cut out; now for a long running series like Attack and Titan or Berserk this would make sense because there's just too much to adapt, but when you theoretically only have 19 chapters it makes no sense at all.

As for the animation it felt really off... Obviously most anime is drawn and is therefore 2-D, but when it came to watching it I noticed the characters looked like they were literally just stuck onto the background. I know that the characters aren't 3-D like in Knights of Sidonia, but they just look terrible; even Sword Art Online which is constantly criticised has decent animation. The character designs are odd, the eyes especially look nothing like their manga counterparts.

Onto the voices: so recently some studio adapted the manga We Never Learn and it's getting a second season. The reason I bring up this other series is that the voice actors in that are absolutely dreadful and do not suit the characters in the slightest; it's actually the reason why I didn't even give the first episode a try. Okay so now that I have that comparison I can happily say the voice actors in this are so far perfect for the characters they voice.

I am worried that cutting so much of so little is going to make this another boring harem story, which it actually isn't. I wish the chapters would come out more often because chapter 19 ended on quite the cliffhanger.

Dec 2014
Swagernator said:

I see, i see.
FMmatron said:
Based on the synopsis and source I was expecting some trashiness, but at least of the enjyoable kind. This episode was rather underwhelming. Hope there will be more spice later on.

Sums up my experience with this episode quite well. Don't know how long I'll last but I'll give it my best shot.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

117 by TheWeirdWolf06 »»
Mar 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

58 by Jemdal »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.