Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 7, 8:08 PM

Preview for the upcoming anime

Jul 7, 8:21 PM
looks kinda funny? hopefully lol

Jul 7, 11:03 PM

This looks like one of the good ones... I like the blonde girl already. HYPE!

Jul 8, 7:34 AM
fanservice<3

i see some deliciously jiggly pairs of tits<3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 8, 7:47 AM

Gross a male,,,,, No thx i pass ,,continue to search for my lesbians ,,Maybe need glasses thought the black haired dick was a girl for a second,, Im glad i watch the preview so i can avoid it in the future

Modified by Yuri-Crusader, Jul 8, 7:52 AM

Jul 14, 10:07 PM
Yuri-Crusader said:
Gross a male,,,,, No thx i pass ,,continue to search for my lesbians ,,Maybe need glasses thought the black haired dick was a girl for a second,, Im glad i watch the preview so i can avoid it in the future

How can you think that the dude was a girl he doesn’t even look like one and I know your name is Yuri Crusader but there’s more to life then looking for lesbians

Jul 15, 12:14 AM

This looks like the better Arifureta

Jul 15, 2:27 AM

LoganMcClure21 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

How can you think that the dude was a girl he doesn’t even look like one and I know your name is Yuri Crusader but there’s more to life then looking for lesbians

Small picture, sometimes its hard to say if its a female or a male,,, Therefor i watch the preview ,,,,,Why the fuck do you care about my shit???? Worry about your own stuff instead buddy!!! And let me handle mine!!!

Jul 15, 2:36 AM

Yuri-Crusader said:

LOL That comment made my day. Nice username by the way^^

X s t a s y

“I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours”
―Cheshire Cat

Aug 19, 9:26 PM

lol this is so weird but funny!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 27, 3:58 PM
If this show is an action-comedy I think it would be worth the watch but not anything special.