Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 110 Discussion

Jul 7, 6:40 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I felt bad for Romio here. He's fighting hard for Juliet to stay.

At least he has a lot of supporters now with him.

Jul 8, 7:23 AM

I can't believed that Juliet's father is very angry and he want going to house arrest and transfer to another school not in Dalia Academy anymore due for the sake of their Persia family...

Meanwhile all the students of Dalia Academy cats and dogs united as one to save Juliet and convince to her father that the world between Twp nation will be change..

Jul 8, 7:40 AM

Why is her father too strict when he himself had a relationship with a black dog as well? It looks like we'll see the cats and dogs help each other out in the next chaptet

Jul 8, 8:21 AM

LET'S GO DHALIA ACADEMY RIOT IN HIS FATHER'S MANSION KILL ALL THE GUARDS

Jul 9, 8:48 PM

How cliche for a parent. Then again, just the perfect stepping stone for the two's romance. And I'm glad to see that the dahlia students are all in this together as they make it seems obvious naturally.

Jul 11, 2:42 AM
Damn, seeing Romio screaming and panicking was so intense. But again, Maru the MVP strikes. This was a sad chapter... is this the true start of the final arc? Felt like everyone coming to back up Romio was a bit cliche, but definitely can forgive that as this chapter and the manga overall is completely awesome! Go, everyone, show them the power of unity!

Also, Leon was totally right. This is an academy of tsunderes lol.

Sep 7, 3:04 PM

Well the final battle for this manga finally started... operation save Persia.. Cmon Romio...

I just realized chapter by chapter this manga have a lot of tsunderes.

Preview MangaManga Store